>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool stat ahmed, now what are the nigger populations

20% in London

freedom (like the freedom to defend yourself) has it's price. only cowards/slaves are not willing to pay it

I don't even give a shit it's funny how you Europeans are actually afraid of this statistic. How about you go play with your wooden sticks and plastic forks like good children.

I know, our cops are clearly not doing their job

In places like London brown thugs beat up cops, hell even kids do
They need guns to shoot some the fuckers to sort them out

Living in fear of being fucking murdered by law enforcement if you step out of line is not paying for freedom, it's the polar opposite of freedom.

You don't have millions of dangerous niggers and you don't have the right to own a gun

On second though white and Asian countries that have gun rights and no blacks don't have this problem

It would appear to be niggers

They all happen in the same three neighborhoods in LA, Chicago, and Atlanta. Just avoid those areas and live in zero fear of being shot.

How about living on fear of muslim rape or assault because the police can't enforce the law?

>Living in fear of being fucking murdered by law enforcement if you step out of line

only if you act like a nigger and live up to minority stereotypes. If you're cool with cops, they'll be cool with you

t. spic with most family in LE at the local, county, and even federal level

implying your cops wont murder you if you get too far out of line.

That's cute. You should see what it's like in Oakland, Baltimore, South Central LA, Compton, Detroit, Chicago, and at least a dozen different cities.

You're a fool.
America sucks balls.
Part of why we shit on Europe so hard is because we're so damn insecure about our own country.

>Why do niggers get shot by the cops

They bring it upon themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E&t=2s

Thanks Obama.

Fuck off. Get the fuck out of America you're clearly some faggot foreigner on vacation.

Gun crime is an asinine statistic, its like knife crime, or hammer crime. Look up your country's violent crime rate Achmed, spoiler alert its higher than the US violent crime rate.

Don't you limey fags keep guns away from even the cops? Kinda hard to shoot someone with one of those queer rape whistles.

We are defending it.

The liberal brainwashing media keeps promoting race bait and black lives matter bullshit to gain democratic favor, which causes minorities to get the wrong idea about modern racism and go wild against the police while burning down their own towns.

when your country is full of violent brown gangs who actively strive against fabric of your society, you'll understand.

Give it say what...20 years tops?

Born in Florida. Raised in Georgia. Currently living in Washington state.
America is terrible.
Everyone's obese.
PC culture is insane.
Hollywood brainwashes everyone.
You can't trust anyone with any kind of power.
We ruin it for the rest of the world.
Israel has us by the balls.
This is literally the worst country to exist in all of history.

You're right, criminals shouldn't have to live in fear of punishment for committing crimes.

Most people don't care about the shootings. Look at Walter Scott, shot in the back while fleeing, all caught on tape, and still the cop walked due to a mistrial.

It's straight up prejudice, racism, and intellectual deficiency on the part of people like the ones who post here using the n-word as if they are some edgy free-thinkers.

SPOILER: They are simply regressed autists.

Not in NI and we still don't kill as many as you cunts.

Which is why I think London should just break off completely, The scum are in major cities, overwhelmingly in london. If they break off we'll be more in line with places like norway in rankings.

On second thoughts just nuke the place, a toxic wasteland is preferable to what a lot of london is now.

I'll say it again then since you didn't see it the first time. Get the fuck out of America. All you're doing is admitting defeat while watching the whole world turn to shit around you telling everyone that you see it happening. You're a fucking coward. Get out and find another country to shit in you clearly don't belong here.

>PC culture is insane

How exactly does this impact you on a daily basis? Corey Lewandowski proclaimed yesterday that Americans can finally say "Merry Christmas" because Trump is PE. WTF? Did people like you really avoid a greeting simply because of perceived reprisal that was wholly imagined?

Literally get over it. It has no impact whatsoever on your existence.

Move to Canada then you pussy

American police should be more like their British counterparts.

They literally won't though

This chap round the corner from where I live was off his head and running about with a machete, and the police managed to detain him whilst he was swinging at them by using wheelie bins to box him in

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

UK doesn't have as many niggers.

We still have a big ass fucking country and you've lost like 97 percent of your landmass.

Thats a bloody disgrace for any country.

serbia
>highest number of guns per capita in europe
>no school shootings or mass shootings
>intentional homicide rate per 100,000 people is 1,1 (only 0.7 is commited by guns)
>police killing people is a non-issue

how?

>lying on the internet

It literally isn't.

Our murder rate is 11 per 100k.
USA is 42 per 100k

That's almost 4 times higher.

>people in this thread are unironically proud to be American.

Keep worshipping those Jews, goyim.

Not even a taser?

Brit cops must be terrible shots.
>1 shot, 1 kill
See if you don't want a gun when east London starts spreading outward.

Only police in terror threat locations like train stations and government facilities

If someone tries to start that "did you just assume my gender" shit, just walk away. Don't engage or apologize, just walk away. Don't give them the satisfaction of having their delusions justified.

UK is letting criminals run wild

Don't worry, now that your white population has been decimated, you are going to see a stark rise in fatal police shootings

How many nignogs are nignogging around?

You're not enriched enough. But there's a reason there are areas in London called Murder Mile. Whenever you have shitskins there'll be violence. And rape. Especially rape.

Few blacks and Latinos?

funny how those evil racist american cops never kill a nigger in suit. really makes you think.

Meanwhile British cops allow pedophile rings to operate for decades, so go figure

Why would there be any shootings when you do nothing to control crime

No nigs

only football/soccer and basketball players lol

You're right the jews came in before America was founded and controlled everything. Jesus fuck you're pathetic. Keep on behaving like a smug little shit while admitting defeat at the same time. I can smell your sense of self hatred and depression from where I'm sitting.

No. That's the reason (you) shit on europe.
The reason we shit on Europe is because we can.

Literally this. Hugh Mungus showed us all how to deal with these insane people, you make fun of them and walk away.

It's a shame that so many take it all to heart, as if it's some sort of mortal wound. The resurgence of nationalism and right-wing nonsense is cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

Can confirm. I'm an American currently in Canada visiting family for the Holidays and Canada is vastly superior in every way to America.

The people are nicer, they are more goodlooking (The percentage of American adults who are obese is 35.9% while in Canada, it’s only 24.2%), they all seem very intelligent (48.3% of Canadians have a post-secondary degree, compared to only 40.3% in the U.S.), my young relatives all have jobs (Canada’s youth unemployment rate is only 13.5% compared to 16.8% in the States), and I never feel in fear of getting robbed (Canada’s robbery rate is 86 per 100,000, far below America’s rate of 114). Overall there is no comparison between the shithole 3rd world tier country we live in and this magical place.

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE WATERED WITH THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN AND NIGGERS

I don't shit on Europe ever.
They are far superior.
We should have never came to America and let the natives have it.

Just telling it like it is buddy. Keep living in a fantasy world. It'll only make things worse.

>moving the goalposts

Controlling crime wouldn't be the gentlemanly thing to do m8.

No body cares about you enough to bother recording that information... Kinda like how the middle east has no Aids or STDs or autism even though we all know they are inbred child raping faggots.. That should tell you something.

>ban guns
>gun murders go down
>murders in virtually every other category go up
>???
>profit

Listen here Mohammad, the vast majority of these murders by guns are being done by black males aged 18-35 in DEMOCRAT controlled cities such as Chicago. They are also mostly done with illegally obtained fire arms.

>self hating burger

Cringe, fuck off Jamal.

Yes, good goyim tell it like it is not how it should be. Keep on living in the cesspool you call a life.

do you always spend your vacations sitting on Sup Forums regurgitating statistics regarding the place you are visiting?

I assume you had them memorized, it would be even weirder to look them up

Wow you have more niggers, good for you!!! LMAO

Good grief there just HAS to be some conspiracy that explains why you are not a CEO who plays astronaut in his spare time and fucks models daily, right?

In before: "I have awesome job despite jews, get cucked. N-word. (general edgelord antics)"

there is information just google it nigger. i'm safe to go in any part of town at any give time of day and nothing will happen to me, i live in the second biggest city (novi sad), but belgrade and all the other cities are the same. your view of this part of the world is warped by hollywood propaganda, you don't know shit.

>N-word

I love myself.
I just don't like America.
I am much more than this evil and dishonest country.

I'm fine with my life.
I just am against America.

Then wtf you saying "we" shit on europe? America is a great country.
>we should never came
Wow, you should mcfucking leave.

waste of digits
kill yourself
we shit on europe cause they shit on us

heyjackass.com/

Are you being intentionally retarded? Because if you are then you're doing a really good job.

If we were to compare the crime statistics of Hackney and the rest of east end they'd be Detroit tier.

M8 if every paki muslim had the legal right or just the access to illegal weapons that niggers have in the US, our death count would be vast, wouldn't it?

Theres the answer I was looking for

Just look at the op's posts.
Do you see him calling people all kinds of ridiculous names in order to defend his points?
No. He's not as insecure as the typical American is.
America is terrible.

American on holiday in England here, can also confirm British people are much more attractive and better people all round. This is my favourite country by far. Even their coloured people are nicer, I went to the shop to buy a packet of crisps and pack of fags the other day and the guy wasn't an arsehole like he'd be back where I live in the usa route 66.

only a fucking leaf would make up some stupid lie to attempt to prove a point

Yup, not everyone likes to give power to such garbage words.

Sure you are. There are really only two sensible explanations; either you truly are living a good life, in which case you are worrying about something that is impacting you to a negligible degree, or your life is shitty so blame jews.

Nothing else makes any sense and would be a sign of real intellectual deficiency, a lack of critical thinking.

And private citizens can still own guns with fewer restrictions than the rest of the United Kingdom.

Nice try, though.

Plenty of people far more successful than I will ever be criticize America.

USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA.

Your ancerstors were literally the shit of Europe, nobody wanted you here. And don't start larping about how your great great granfather was such and such, you aren't fooling anyone

Sure shit on Europe if you want, not gonna change fuckall

*Controversial opinion*

Guns and poverty are the problem. We need to focus more on strengthening welfare for oppressed peoples of color, and work to repel the second amendment. These are the two things that can reduce crime, but the close-minded AmeriKKKa, would never do these things. Reperations would also help. Blacks, and POCs have lost so money ancestral wealth due to the theft of it by white people. The majority of wealth is inherited, and and all of the non-white wealth was stolen by whites.

>t. /leftypol/ immigrant

Your argument:
>Canada's violent crime > America's violent crime
Leaf fag refutes that
Your retort (heh, retart):
>Well... uhhh, err
>AMERICA'S CRIME RATE IS SO HIGH BECAUSE NIGGERS!
How does your moving the goalposts make me a retard?

Don't forget Baltimore. This place is a shithole outside of like 3 areas.

Don't be such a little nigger

brainwashing

Criticize is one thing, spouting anti-semitic conspiracy as criticism is quite another.

At least some part of me is washed

Give it up, faggots. You'll never be 'Strayan or Leaf-tier with the shitposting.

This man speaks the truth. Niggers cause crime. Not guns.

>Living in fear of being fucking murdered by Muslims if you step out of line is not paying for freedom, it's the polar opposite of freedom.

>London
>Canada

Kill yourself any time soon. Get the fuck out of my country you retarded leafnigger.

Also our crime rate IS the highest because of niggers. Over 50% of all murders are by niggers.

>be black slave
>get sold by arabs and other blacks to be a slave somewhere else
>all of the non-white wealth was stolen by whites

haha okay

>anti-semitic
LOL
Forget about the Jews.
America is still rotten inside and out.
You don't have to point the finger at any group.
It's still painfully honesty.
This country is terrible.

Nice seq and kek :-D

it's not just gun legislation, you reductionist fool. it's not just because your cops have dildos while ours have glocks. we are, across the board, more "alpha" than you. and that's for better and for worse.

it's a cultural psyche. we like our violent movies because we were born in revolutionary blood. we killed injuns, you, the french, errybody. we killed each other. we still live in the fuckin' wild west here, we still glamorize violence, while you faggots are scared of the boomsticks.

Why do you.
Type like this.
It's really annoying.
Freedom ain't free.
Death to America...

I forgot about how dumb Sup Forums is during daylight hours here in the states.
This must be really frustrating for Europeans to deal with.