Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3831861
youtube.com/watch?v=BIhUhHbTJ_s
youtu.be/_Ve4b-Mg05s
businessinsider.com/mysterious-pinging-sound-arctic-nunavut-canada-2016-11?op=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polar bears fuck, what do you think.

Gas huffing and Lysol drinking.

It's Island migration. The islands are trying to escape from Canadas general 'Cuckness'

Wendigos happen there

You're just butthurt because they're ours, not Denmark's.

fuckin

nothin

Perpetual arctic conditions, military installations, mining, research, and eskimos

I would love to develop that into a giant gas chamber camp for the Quebec scum and lefties. All that empty clay, just rotting away there, not being developed on whilst the scummy Quebec scum get to live on English clay...

For shame on you Canada.

There lies the only "Island in a lake in an island in a lake in an island"

Pretty much nothing. The total population up there is like 200 people and most of them are inuit that we never bothered westernizing aside from giving them M16's and telling them to shoot communists

>Lefties
>UK
You guys got your own problems, we all good in the west, not as cucked.

no blacks is what's happening; only blacks you'll see there are the ones that work on rigs etc, no resident ones

and even if there were some, they'd die of cancer and their kids would be underdeveloped and autistic, so move in and colonize that shit, cause that's a good shot at a white bastion

No no no sweetie hunny love cakes, you are of cuck. You have a cuck PM with a girly voice that fucks children in the woods.

You got serious problems, worse than ours and we will fix it for you. We shall build a giant camp for all the French to burn in, hell they could power your homes in the city for years to come!

There isn't really any whites up there either, mostly feather niggers.

and crying about muh missing and murdered women for which (despite being entirely our fault) the white man is to blame

You don't wanna know...
google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3831861

alcoholism
youtube.com/watch?v=BIhUhHbTJ_s

literally nothing
it's all indians

Nobody likes that cuck, like I said we are all good in the west, no one likes that virtue signaling girly boy that only eastern canada voted for just for weed which he isn't even going to do, kinda like Brexit.

Indians fucking their sisters while huffing gas, collecting benefits and lobbying for the government to stop their men from raping/killing their women.

Also, seal clubbing.. because capitalism.

Well it's what happens when your country is a cuck over load,even the land tries to escape

Worked on a ship doing supply runs. Its a moneypit of welfare where a 24 case of soda sells for over a hundred dollars.

Natives hunt, drink, kill their wives and light houses on fire for luls all year, then spend their welfare checks to whities who come up to keep the whole thing going.

Other than that, weather stations.

Eskimos aren't first nations.

>said the NEET parasite from mommy's basement

Sup Forums and self-awareness seem to be mutually exclusive

Sad!

Doesn't Ellesmere Island have that weather station way up at its north, though?

Inuits are, yes.

They're not Eskimo's, they're Inuits, or Inuk.

Spent like an hour on jewgle maps trying to find out the same thing. Apparently just farms

Yup. Up in Alert. Nobody lives there, it's basically a weather station and a stop off for our ice breakers while they're up there.

Eskimos aren't Indians. They don't collect benefits either, they're not under the first nations act. The only benefits eskimos receive are welfare like the white man, better job opportunities from the mining companies and free post-secondary education.

Sadly, lots of rape happens though.

No you fucking retard, Eskimo's aren't Canadian, those are an Alaskan type of people. They're called Inuit here and they are First Nations peoples.

Alerts not crewed year round?

Eureka is though, and Alert isn't that far ahead all things considered.

Not usually, no.

I readd dis in I nu it ac cent.

>Eskimos aren't Indians

They really are, they are literally just indians who live in really cold weather all year around, who had to develop different survival methods.

Same exactly fucking species of people, slight genetic variations. They are descendants of Asian people, they came across the straight between Alaska and Russia which freezes over.

First Nation is a term used to designate people who are explicitly NOT inuit you fucking retard.

We're indigenous and aboriginal, yet we don't fall under first nations. I don't care whether you call us Eskimo or Inuit. Eskimo has a nice ring to honestly.

"Inuits" is wrong. The word "Inuit" literally means plural for people. One person is "Inuk", Two people is "Inok" and plural translates to "Inuit".

Ah, you're right.

They still get the same benefits though.

this is where all the oil is hidden.

We have as much as all middle east combined being held in reserve.

This is why russia is perpetually sending planes and submaries to check it out.

Bullshit bud, they were always called eskimos until it became politically incorrect, and then they became inuit... and I think they had some other third word they used too.

They changed this shit in the 90s, around when Nunavut was created.

I've been to Eureka in the summer and its a barren shithole, I can't imagine what its like further north or at places like Thule.

This.

Fuck natives.

It's pretty desolate.

youtu.be/_Ve4b-Mg05s

Burger here, excuse my lack of Canadian geography, but isn't that the area where Sir John Franklin's expedition vanished in the 1840s?

>pic related. One of the first to die and given a "burial" in ice.

Some populations of Inuit within the Nunavut area and the Labrador area find the term offensive. I'm not sure what the Nunavut dialect translate the term to, but the Labrador dialect translates the term to Savages and Eaters of raw meat.

Whatever you do, don't say the word eskimo to a Labradorian, they will flip shit.

We'll take those eskimos (and recources) off your hands. Don't worry aboot it.

Buttsex and alcoholism

I guess you could say they're having "none-of-it".

There's a noticeable difference between Indians (the Innu) and the Eskimos (Inuit). The Innu speaks in a language called Innu-Aimun, while the Inuit speaks Inuktitut.

The Innu gets handouts from their government every month on top of welfare, while the Inuit receives welfare only.

The Inuit lived in igloos, while the Innu lived in birch tents.

The Inuit have problems with alcohol, while the Innu have problems with alcohol and gas sniffing.

Do yourself a favor and look at pictures of first nations people and the Inuit. They look a bit different if you ask me.

Canadian education is good isn't it?

bump

It's where we are building our mechs. But don't tell America

Looks comfy to me.

businessinsider.com/mysterious-pinging-sound-arctic-nunavut-canada-2016-11?op=1

shhh, Kaiju sleeping