Slavs are not white

Daily reminder that slavs, especially Russians, are not white. And we cannot wait when France Arab Republic, German Khaliphat, Great Britstan and United States of we wuz azteks and kangz will fall. Serves you fucking right for invention of communism and cultural marxism and pushing this shit on us, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs ARE white, but you are not us, my Asian enemy.

Reminder your slavshit women are breeding stock for rejects, autists, losers, and other Sup Forums users who can't attract a woman. And Donald Trump

>polacy
>biali
kek

Slavs are unfortunately white, they are bottom of the barrel though barely above asians.

Shut the fuck up you ivory obsessed faggot

Wait.. you may be into something. All whites are obsessed with sodomy and LGBT dominance whereas Russians deny that shit.. Whites sure are supreme !

14/88 amirite stormfag retard. Cum > Continuity amirite

STFU Tatar LARPER.

>sixty
>per
>cent

threads like this one make mummy cry

You are halfbreed of germans and jew though, pan Andrzej. You even worse than russians and this, my friend, is a "great" achievement of pole nation.

You may be white, pole, but you are still subhuman trash.

>implying Russian gommunism wasn't based as fuck
Into the gulag you go.

Do you like your flag design.

why are people STILL using that meme image. I hate it as much as phrenology and other assorted useless pictures

If being white means being a western degenerate then i don't want to be considered white. Slavs are on their own. What do i have in common with angloids or french faggots anyway?

You are Poles, moron.

>I hate it as much as phrenology

lol did you mean friendology?

some say that friendship is magic.

Who are the only "indisputably white" countries?
The most disgusting, degenerate, treacherous shitholes?

Let the fat Americans, the gay Anglos, and the cuck Scandinavians call whoever they like "inferior". They won't be around in a hundred years anyway.

Fuck off, nazmen trash.

Slavs are definitely whiter than most Serb, (Fake-)Greek, Italian faggots who spam on this board as WN fighters and as Roman n shiet.

moscow is arab central
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

putin is so cucked he let a chechen haji have his own private 20.000 army.
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

I'd take a based christian slav or a cucked atheist western faggot.

Slavs defended Europe for thousands of years. Show some God damn respect.

over*