Oy vey! 12 million died, goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
youtu.be/ZeU9QVh4MI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The guy is one of us bro.

I know this is a parody but I don't think there even was 12 millions Jews in Europe at that point. Or now, really.

just make it 25 million already

oy vey antisemites

MUH 12 GORILLIONNNNNN

>million
it is billion you stupid guy!

Come on, it was least 50 million

Yahweh bless David Goldberg.

I hope he gets his account unbanned by those anti-semitic neo-nazis at twitter.

6 death camps. 5 years. each camp had to kill 548 jews every day.

the largest camp had 12 cremation ovens. that means they had to cremate 2 jews per hour per oven

that fucking nose

I thought it was 200 gazillion.
Jews actually fear this happens again

>mfw a Sup Forumsacks troll account has 3000 follower and got CNN attention

god dammit this must be a troll account, this profile pic can't be real

David is truly a CREDIT to our cause, hehehehe

it's one of you you idiot

Hmmm....

According to World Almanac, from the years of 1933-1948, Jewish population went from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000.

No loss in their population, but gains for these so-called millions of Jews, dead.

Holy shit it's my reaction pic IRL

Oh my god. A social media post, as the start to a thread. Even the oy vey!

L
M
F
A
O

Op you absolute fucking madman. You win ALL the longcats XD

>billion
it is gorillion you stupid guy!

David Goldberg is a hero.

oy vey

>gorillion
it is 6 gorillion you stupid goy!

its a shame a jew doesnt even know his history. holocaust deniers have altered history enough but the original estimate was that the nazis killed every single jew ever.

>implying it's not tacgnol attempting to bring about catnarok.

Goddammit

>What's Holocaust by bullets?

Its been 6 million for over 2 thousand years.

Sup Forums should make an idle game like Cookie Clicker where you gas the Jews instead.

Not ever death in the Holocaust was from the gas chambers. In addition to mass starvation and being worked to death, a lot of Jews in Eastern Europe were executed by Einsatzgruppen after the Nazis captured territory

I forgot about cookie clicker. I might replay it after converting everyone to a Christian.

Retards. He is one of us and he was in the thread about his tweet becoming CNN material about 12 hours ago.

When did they change it to 3M? Last I heard, (((they))) were upset at DU30 for going that low.

>its an other Sup Forumstards fall for Sup Forums bait episode
too many fucking retards browse this board nowadays. if I had a button that kills every person who has made a post on both Sup Forums and reddit I'd smash it till it breaks

You sick fucks

12 million? what did they kill 15 million of us for? give reparations for these 20 million deaths!

Based Rodrigo "king nigger defiler" Duterte

>used to be 12 mill
when?

> don't let Holocaust deniers alter history

> don't let the Jews ruin our future

which is more important ?

just shows how weak your kind is

ohhh spare theeee oh chosen one, We westerners are bad at math even though a white man invented calculus, we thought it was 12 million!

a Touhou game

Where are the remains then you absolute retard

There weren't even 6 million Jews living in all of fucking Europe at that time.

If you sum up the estimates of each camp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps

Less than 2 million was killed in Nazi death camps. Not all of them where Jews.

If 6 million Jews where killed, then at least 4 million of them must have been killed outside of death camps. And at least 3 million must have been killed outside of prison camps.

Right after WW2; they used to claim 4M at Auschwitz alone.

Damn these Jews.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

You know that in 30 years more people can be born?

Also

>The term holocaust comes from the Greek word holókauston, referring to an animal sacrifice offered to a god in which the whole (olos) animal is completely burnt (kaustos).

That's the combined population of NYC and LA.

>irl
You carry a printed image of it?

Any link to the game in the picture?

There were 5.2 pre war, 5.7 post according even to jews at the time

Kek

>12

Meanwhile Russia lost 20-30 million. How come no one cries about that?

I think it's around 40 actually. So even if the Hoax was true at say 4mill...the Bulshevik Jews slaughtered ten times that amount in Russia. Even if the Jews were being genocided, they were doing it to the whites. This is what they don't want people to know

>How come no one cries about that?

nah more like 12 trillion

or the poles. I mean I get why people don't cry but they were VICTIMS

ONLY TWELVE(12) MILLION?!!!
M-M-MUH GORILLIONS!
THE MEN IN NICE UNIFORMS OFFERING ME A CLEANSING SHOWER ARE BACK!

There was like 1.5 million Jews in Nazi occupied areas.

Can you really blame starvation deaths solely on the Nazis? Having supply lines cut caused food shortages in the first place.
Not even a denier, just wish people could discuss it without being shut down every time you say the numbers may be off.

I want more of these accounts. I already follow a couple of them. They really rustle normie conservative types.

>How come no one cries about that?
>or the poles
We do but Germany keeps calling us racist, saying they dindu nothin' and blaming us for resettlement policy after WW2(which is all Stalin's plan).

This is where the thrwad should have ended. Were these goys not there last night for the cnn chimpot?

Source?

>this new

It was 12 BILLION, not million

IT'S 16 QUINTILLION YOU DUMB GOY HOLOCAUST DENIER

This. It was real in my mind. I was there at Trebrika. They made it seem like 6 gorillion by burning the corpses. There used to be 60 Gazzilion Jews until that evvvviiiiilllll nazi nsmed ADOLF HITLER oyyyyy veeeeey and he put us in camps where we wuz cooked ovah and ovah again. All I evah thoight about when I wuz at the camp was when I wuz gonna get my next loaf of bread. OY GEVALT it was real goyim.

It was ∞ Jews, you fucking anti-semite.

You really showed them Jews, Sup Forums

Also this is a Sup Forums account. Gotta try harder man.

really makes the neurons fire

Thinking is anti-semitic, you fucking goy.

Lindybeige knows what is up:
youtu.be/ZeU9QVh4MI8

>his tweet becoming CNN material about 12 hours ago.
what was the tweet?

Which probably means that the "6 million" jews that died is an estimate based on how many jews were in Europe, not the actual number that died in the holocaust.

Why don't we learn about the Armenian genocide in schools? I remember it being mentioned like once. Meanwhile, I had to read a book about the Holocaust just about every year

>yfw you've cucked all of Europe with bogus holocaust numbers and made them take in shitskins because of guilt

am i the only one who deliberately overblows holocaust?
Every time the holocaust is brought up in a discussion I legitimately seem sad and worried and exclaim how six billion lives were lost on those tragic years
Nobody has corrected me yet for whatever reason lmao

also question to germans: belittling the holocaust is illegal but is blowing it out of proportions? could you go to jail if you INSIST there were 10 billion jews dead in the holocaust?

Anyone else remember the 20 million that the ADL was trying to push earlier this year?

That's more than the current global Jewish pop.

>where were you when Hitler obliterated the Jews but not really?

Holy shit that image kek

>Not ever death in the Holocaust was from the gas chambers
The Holocaust as a narrative is nothing but the genocidal plan to kill all Jews by gassing them. Jews being shot and starved is not the Holocaust. Jews dying of disease or exposure is not the Holocaust.
There is still no proof that gassings too place either. All accounts of how the alleged gas chambers and ovens operated are laughably fallacious, contradictory, and fantastical. Made up eye witness accounts of live people being shoved into ovens by the dozen, tall tales of towers of flame shooting up from piles of bodies, eye witness accounts alleging they witnessed gassings, but by their own account prove they were nowhere near any of the alleged facilities to see what they claimed to have seen. Just a mountain of lies. No different from the dozens of other fabricated stories that Jews tried to pass, only this one was barely believable enough to be pushed on people and pass the sniff test. Even now leading Holocaust historians claim Germany used 95% of Zyklon B for delousing, while 5% was used for genocide. They had to constantly change this narrative because the evidence was piling up against their fabricated story. That sure is an awful lot of genocidal cyanide crystals being used to safe guard Jews from disease when the Germans apparently wanted to kill them all.

It didn't happen. The whole thing is propaganda. Allied bombings created the food shortages and made the typhus epidemic more severe. The Holocaust is a wartime propaganda fabrication.

CNN chimpout?

There were 9 million Jews in Europe stormfags

>Blender

>I know this is a parody

Read >101949917 closely. The second to last clip that estimates the amount of dead Jews puts the number of European Jews at 9.5 million. They use the remaining Jews (3.5 million) to come up with the 6 million remaining. If we use the estimate from the merchant "redpill" picture (4-7 million), this means that 0.5-3.5 million european jews died during WW2.
According to the earlier NYT newsclips, 6 million jews lived in Russia. As we know, Russia did not go through an organized, Nazi-based holocaust. Judging by the 4-7 million estimate, either the 6 million in Russia is a false statistic or the majority of Jews lived in Russia. The first case supports "stormfag"s' arguments that statistics about Jews are greatly exaggerated. The second means that 6 million Jews couldn't have possibly died in the holocaust because only 1 million jews lived in non-Russian Europe at the time.