Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ritholtz.com/2016/12/seattle-min-wage-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In America, the state does not give you much for the taxes you pay. No university, no unemployment insurance, no public infrastructure, no nothing.

I understand why people prefer to keep their money in the US.

>Corporations = Rich People

I thought lefties don't want corporations to be people?

I hate how rich people hoard money by putting in in the banks that then lend it out to firms and consumers that then use it to buy things they other wise wouldn't be able to buy creating demand for goods that oh wait.

if its easier to start a business ain't it easier to get a job? now yes, those who are high in in the game will benefit the most but those at entry level get a chance to reach it. c'mon now.

>Food stamps
>their

Social Security and Medicare take up something like 70% of the federal budget so if anything, we need to trim those.

I hate how rich people buy government bonds because of how stable and more predictable the returns are which in turn helps the government pay for social welfare programs which in turn helps poor oh wait.

>trim ss and medicare

Yes they paid for it after all. Let's just take it from them now that they can finally claim it.

>being forced to use my money to pay for other peoples retirement funds and medical plans while I already have those aspects covered by my own retirement plan and medical plan because I'm not stupid enough to rely on the state's gibs is in my economic interest

Social Security is a fucking scam.

Considering the military is nearly half the budget, i don't think that's true.

This . Cut our bloated defense budget first

> no middle class screwed by taxes

Remember, these types of liberal false dichotomies are the only way their """arguments""" ever work.

Military spending is 16% of government spending, and unlike most government programs our military actually works well.

> 2% of GDP
> bloated

Nigga we spend 17% of GDP on healthcare. You could buy our military and 7 copies of it for what it costs to have shit healthcare.

>tax breaks
>allowing people to keep their own money is "giving" to them

these commie fucks really are retarded and think everything comes from the state. and how does the state "give" stock options????? and the last one is just rambling and incoherent.

>Tax breaks and stock options
Arent those also provided to the poor?
>Bonuses
Those are provided by their employer and are not dictated by the state.
>Perks and goodies and privilege.
Vague statements with shit grammar.

NOPE.

>how to spot someone who gets his information from John Oliver.

lending is not giving

>sad single mom

Lol why doesn't the poorfag have a job?

Protip: both libtards and conservatards dickride the rich. They just do it in different ways.

> how to spot someone who reads kikebart and infoshills and other fake news

Defense spending is about 16%. This includes VA healthcare, etc.

Social Security and Medicare make up almost 55%.

Why do libtards think stealing is ok?

if inflation rates are higher than interest rates they actually do end up giving away money

I am poorfag. Half of my county collects benefits from gov. Fuck them. Fuck me. Fuck the poor. Just let us work and don't punish us for it via taxes.

increase disposable income instead of giving it to the government and receiving a fraction of it back in benefits are you crazy?

HAHA fucking tired liberal talking point. hey dipshit this isn't the democratic party of 40 years ago.

the democrats entirely bought into neoliberalism with Bill Clinton. neoliberalism is the problem and yes the cuckservative wing of the GOP is hand and hand with them.

liberals cannot make an economic argument because they have none. Trump grabbed the GOP right by its pussy and made them into a nationalist party.

come up with some better talking points you potato counting faggots

>no university
true

>no unemployment insurance
false, unemployment benefits will pay 80% of your wages for over a year when you lose your job

>no public infrastructure
US has more km of road network than any other country and 2nd most km of expressways behind China

top 1% pays like 40% of the taxes dumb retard

>Arent those also provided to the poor?

You mean the 50% of our population that doesn't pay taxes?

Tax cuts are not a gift unless you consider all income to the be a priori property of the state. The fact that you call tax cuts a gift reveals that you don't believe in private property in the first place. Get back in the helicopter.

When the 1 percent controls over 60 percent to of the nations weath , FUCK EM . Tax the SHIT out of them

What do they actually take from the poor? Shit that wasn't theirs to begin with?

Why did this mother have a child if she is unable to provide resources that are essential to survive? Her child should be taken away and she should be put in a work camp desu.

Because the government should provide childcare services like every other civilized first world country

Can you imagine being a government employed childcare worker in a predominantly black urban area trying to take care of hordes of unruly little niglets? Who the fuck would take that job?

>implying less hard work is good for the population
>implying you can force a company to pay me 20 an hour for 5 dollars an hour worth of work
>implying free exists
>implying adding more lesbian dance therapy degrees to an over saturated market will help anyone
>implying people should be given treatment they cannot afford
>implying your child isnt your own responsibility

If you don't believe that I can put a gun to the head of a teacher, doctor, or babysitter and legally force them to provide their services to me for free, then you have no business shitposting on a taiwanese knitting form.

>20$ minimun wage.

Fake and gay.

so you actually have to work to make a decent living, weeds out the weak

>You mean the 50% of our population that doesn't pay taxes?
Everybody pays taxes. Sales tax, SSA, Medicare, alcohol, gasoline, tobacco, etc.

You mean the 50% that doesn't pay INCOME taxes? Because they are so poorly paid that they don't even qualify to have their paltry slave wages taxed?

Those guys?

they don't it's only the dumbocraps who think that high taxes lead to prosperity

they vote against gommie fucks, like all leftards are

because leftards are actual morans, nothing they propose ever actually works, and they desire killing off all Whites

Where's her husband?

I see a child, and a mother, but no father.

Where's her husband?

underrated post

Minimum wage is a liberal way to increase tax revenue.

You pay more taxes on $15/hour Vs. $8/hour

Abolish the income tax and everyone will get a raise.

All of our domestic social programs can be paid for through excise (consumption tax) and pretty much already are.

Income tax goes to the production of bullets, bombs, missiles, and the various ways of delivering them to 3rd world dirt farmers to further imperialism of western culture.

Because they are willfully ignorant

>I thought lefties don't want corporations to be people?
Corporations are legal fictions. They are created and dissolved with the stroke of a pen. They can't possible have religions or the same constitutional rights as a natural born person, and yet the Republicans keep elevating their status as artificial persons (MCutcheon, Citizens United, etc)

I really love how rich people hoard their money in banks and hedgefunds which then are lent to naieve goyim fed by the richmans media to loan out far more they can pay back for an artificial stimulation of consumption that just makes debt slaves to the point where anyone who would have been free to fight against globalism is now only free to pay debnts.

Oh wait.

>Abolish the income tax and everyone will get a raise.
The wealthy get all the raise. And they thank you for your slavish devotion to the protection of their financial interests even at the expense of your own.

Don't gentrify the poor. We are as wicked as the rest. Albeit with fewer resources. If you are poor just wait for your turn to be a tyrant and when it comes enjoy it. Life is meaningless. Death is near. Stop trying to fix a full fiction (society)

Real answer:

Because racial interests > economic interests and voting for Democrats would be voting against their own racial interests.

This is basically what Teach For America does.

>Incentives for the rich
>let them keep the money that they already own

>cutting food stamps
>not giving people (stolen) money for free

its completely ethical

I love it when right wing retards talk about the budget.

You morons don't even know what revenues are. You think they're a myth or a conspiracy.

You also believe that cutting taxes for the rich increases revenues. Legit retards.

>BASED

Seattle unemployment rate is now 3.4%

Too woke, the masses won't understand

Right wing retards continue voting for their own enslavement

A good leafpost for once.

Both major political parties are almost completely bought out by corporations. It's just that the democrats are more cancerous with their social policies as of late, so I'd prefer to get fucked over by a republican now.

>a minimum wage so high that companies have no choice but to use robots and outsource jobs is good for the economy
>t. David Levy-Shekelstein

Trickle-down economics was retarded, but come on. You are the shit kind of leaf. Shoo!

This! Fucking this!

Roads are a lot cheaper than buses/trains and don't require as much maintenance. Doesn't justify the higher taxes.

Liberals want to pass legislation banning large sodas, but there is no legislation on what types of food can be bought with food stamps.

"people" like to subsidize their obesity on US tax dollars by having their unmarried "partner" take-up food stamps while the breadwinner brings money home.

>give tax breaks
How is stealing less the same as giving?

Lol right wing retards can't into facts.

Seattle is booming right now.

Seattle Minimum Wage Experiment is Over
ritholtz.com/2016/12/seattle-min-wage-update/

Like I said, you right wing retards, the only purpose for your existence is to suck globalist elitist cock. That's all you're good for. That's all you're programmed to do.

Tax is theft, you ghetto nigger.

>dotcom bubble

Partially correct. But I also do think someone born poor, becoming rich, would have much more respect for poverty than say someone born into wealth.

Someone did a study on this btw. People born into rich families have a higher propensity to sociopathy.

>enter into contracts
>pissed you have to keep up your end of the deal
Really fires the neurons.

>Trickle-down economics was retarded

Was?

Because conservatives are one of two people:
People who have power and will do anything to keep it, and the unwashed masses who are stupid enough to actually believe that they'll get the table scraps by helping to keep them in power. Every conservative here is a cuck.

You right wing retards and your dot com meme.

Pic related is the source of economic damage in 2001. Republican national security.

>and the unwashed masses who are stupid enough to actually believe that they'll get the table scraps by helping to keep them in power. Every conservative here is a cuck.

One of the most truthful statements I've ever seen on Sup Forums

We vote against our immediate interests because we see the long-term benefits of the decisions we make. Liberals are willing to destroy everything we've built in this country if it means living more comfortably right now, while we are willing to accept an average amount of comfort in life if it means a better future.

>being brainwashed into spending an exuberant amount of money
they deserve it tbqhwydesufamalampai

that's just because you're actually so much of a retard you fell for the liberal memes.

no, I'm not going to spend any more time telling you why you're retarded than I have in the past dozen threads I've blown you the fuck out. You're dumb, but you'll never learn to deal with that fact and it's not worth the time convincing you.

agreed, I'd rather live more poorly than live in a Europe like us where I cant have freedoms

Poor people don't do anything that is worth being incentivised.

> Not wanting to vote to give tons of unearned shit to extremely disproportionate amounts of spics and niggers who don't even work in the first place
Look, a lot of the extensive social welfare spending could work and benefit America if it was overwhelmingly white, but as it stands, it's just going to be used to prop up low-IQ retard rent-seeking demographics to displace actually hard-working lower class white people.

>continue being triggered by me

>look at this poor single mom who spent all the money she got in the divorce settlement

>Throw up a tiny minimum wage increase when jobs are already up
>Jobs go up
>"This is proof rural Alabama needs a $20 minimum wage"

Do you even know what your shitty graphic is showing?

>make more money
>keep more gross money when taxes take less from everyone
Really makes me think.

Or put more simply:
>make $100
>taxed $15
>make $1000
>taxed $150
>net difference: $135
>the rich guy saved $135!!!!!!

>american freedom

Military is half of the president's budget. Military is about 17% of the congressional budget. The congressional budget is significantly larger and should be referred to when discussing government spending.

>y-you're just triggered

sure family

You right wing retards said the min wage increase would kill jobs. It didn't. Even you just admitted it.

Why can't you retards admit when you're wrong?

heueheuheue
you might recognizeeee the top

Like I said, Trump is cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires because he's a globalist elitist cuck and you right wing retards worship him for it.

For the rich
>stop taking so much of their money

For the poor
>stop giving them so much free stuff

I fail to see a problem with this.

>Continues posting shit memes
>Continues making no arguement

And a lot of our roads are shit anyway.

How could anyone rich respect poverty? Being poor: like being poor or crippled; an obstacle in the will to power. Respect is a matter of policy; not principle. When the poor man stands in the way of your strongest desire--you put him under heel..even if you are poor too. This is why the Nazi is just another SJW..why do I care if you are white..if you live; and I live then you are my enemy. Children often kill their mother in the wild; parents often eat their young--this happens on every level

>be american
>get shot

You didn't address my point. Your shitty graphic is dishonest and retarded.

lol i responded to a guy who literally admitted he had no argument

>no, I'm not going to spend any more time telling you
>1 post by this id

>be black
>get shot
no niggers here

>system is set in place that it benefits the most from evil and greed
>it works well because everyone is naturally a greedy scum bag
>BUT THEY'RE SO GREEEEEDY

No shit buttercup, but it's the best you'll ever get.