Sup Forums is not christan or kekist board but an Islamic board

Sup Forums is not christan or kekist board but an Islamic board.
Praise ALLAH

ROACH

shut your mouth and serve your muslim masters.dumb westerner

Turkey is neither a good or relevant poster but an Autistic poster

LEAF

still better than being a mudslim and by the way your cuntry as more of them than mine

Inshallah my Muslim brethren

I humbly pledge myself to your cause, following the example of my country's dear leader, Justin Trudeau.

Soon we will end degeneracy in the west, and new Islamic state shall flourish for a thousand millennia!

ALLAHU AKBAR

You're nothing but my old, used shoe, Abdul.

see

>Following a religion so weak and insecure that its only response to apostasy or criticism is violence

lol

why is every country touched by islam in an official sense completely fucked beyond belief

it's like islam is the magical dust of retardation which just disables everything it touches

you don't talk to us without permission leaf

We wuz kings and shiet perhaps?

clean my toilet slavshit

Clock is ticking.
Convert or die heretical filth.

Here, have this slav toad to use against him next time.

to what?

Go back to Sweden, mudslime, Anatolia is christian clay

added to my collection

Muzzies are so fucking arrogant for inbred medieval savages.

Fucking look at the countries you live in. That's why nobody wants you around. You bring your shit culture with you because you think your warlord pedo prophet was the most pefect man ever to live.

Capped and sent to the RCMP

Anything really.
Islam is going to be eradicated from the earth in ~100 years. It will be very bloody, for you.

thats the best you got you retard? motherfucker you sound like an autistic toddler who didnt have his way and starts to yell vulgarities he heard elsewhere.

>all these cucks jealous of us based Turks.

If Turkey is so great why don't you live there? Oh yeah. Because it's full of fucking muzzies.

shoo

Clean my ovens, mongoloid

why can't whites or christians use politic violence and terrorism like muslims...so lame

>Soon we will end degeneracy in the west
cant wait

I didn't think roaches had it in them to be funny. Are you sure you're not an Aussie behind a proxy?

Whites and Christians are too efficient. They're called wars and genocides when we do it.

get out of here goy, Sup Forums is G-d's chosen board

How about instead I clean the Serbian land and Constantinople of your filfthy kind.

And molested his daughter.

>you sound like an autistic toddler who didnt have his way and starts to yell vulgarities he heard elsewhere.
you just described %80 of Sup Forums posters tbqh

nice b8 m8, i r8 8/8 but it was too l8 because of islam's h8 it will never be gr8. no matter how many you eviscer8 we will never capitul8.

and put his penis between 6-year old girl's legs

And had his friend divorce his wife so that he can have her

Allahuakbar

what a great, noble man he was

Primi islam vduvaj oslam!
Who virgin? That muslim 7 e.o boy, who run out his brothers.

Mehmet please.

REMOVE KEBAB

>islam
>same God as Jews and cuckservatives
Fuck off, Kek and other chaos gods are our saviors right now.

>People unironically worship a fucking frog

Dumb kek posters