Yugoslav Wars

it's been a decade and a half since the war can someone explained them to my . Why did the happened who's fault was it ? Who was the winner ? Where they pointless ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibi_nHhbJGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blame the Clintons.

Basically, Russo-Turkish war and WW1 left the Balkans with synthetic borders (drawn by the Great Powers) that did not correlate with the ethnic make up of people within the barders. (Just look at the Albanian partition). Serbia utilized the chaos and colonised a lot of peoples land for economic benefit (albania has a coast, which means port and navy). These ethnic issues were not resolved and had to erupt sometime. US and NATO utilized these issues in 1999 after a ten year bloody dissolution of Yugoslavia.

Didn't NATO fuck it up ?
They intervened to help Bosnia right ?
But Bosnia got completely cucked and lost all of it's sea

So just like the Balkan wars ?

Essentially yes, then we bombed Serbia.

Why didn't big daddy Russia get angry ?

It didnt have sea before, it cant lose something it doesnt have in the first place. Also to op, we are scum you are not gona get valid answers from us

Oh sorry didn't knew that
But didn't you declared your independence from the Serbs? why was that
Also didn't Alija recommended Sharia law for Bosnia?

fuck these everyday balkan b& threads
what are you sliding?!

ATTENTION BALKAN FAGGOTS
Jebote sta se vatate za ovaj jebeni bejt
aj paljba odavde

oh fuck i just noticed the flag
mister Arkan forget what i wrote
please don't hurt me alright
your son had a wonderful 18th birthday
serbia loves you Arkan

>Serbia utilized the chaos and colonised a lot of peoples land for economic benefit

wow what a crap story, strangely we have the same version from oour point of view

Mommy* was not so big at the time as it just collapsed and there was no profit in helping this time kek.
I have yet to see a Russian call Russia "fatherland".

I wasn't trying to bait in anybody am genuinely curious about the wars

how come is serbia both motherland and fatherland
and why the fuck are you posting in Arkans thread?

Yeah forgot that the USSR collapsed a bit before the war also how is the relationship between Serbs- Russians and Russians-Serbs ?
Stop larping who is this Arkans guy ?

Živela Arkan

Željko Ražnatović aka Arkan was the leader of one of the paramilitaries (most popular) during the war in Yugoslavia
some call him a hero
others say he was a war profiteer criminal
he was killed but some conspiracy theorists keep saying that he's on Cyprus relaxing as a millionaire

Serbia is domovina or otadjbina - Homeland or Fatherland.No motherland here.
Still does not change the fact that it was in no position to intervene and like i said no profit.The relations of Serbs and Russians where strictly profit wise.The only expection to this was WW1 but that was a ploy by the Jews to weaken Russia for Gomunizam revolution.As for now i don't know much.They have a singed anti-facist treaty and supposedly a culture treaty where a day of Russian culture is celebrated in Serbia and a day of Serbian culture in Russia.Also if i remember correctly our "millitary" was inveted on a Russian parade.We also one of the few nations that did not go trough with the sanctions.Basically we try to stay neutral to EU and Russia.Ironic thing is Russia did profit from the war in the end from the war cause we downed a F-117(or something).It is said that Russian helicoptrs came in 6 hours to pick up pieces of it for research.

kako ne
Majka Srbija
Majčica Srbija_

Thanks, but why Cyprus ?
Did Serbia benefited from the war ?

Nikad cuo.A sve nacijonalne pesme koje smo morali da citamo u skoli su referirale na srbiju kao otajbinu ili domovinu.cak se jedna bas zove domovina.Onaj bojnik u Beogradu tokom prvog svestskog rata isto referira na Srbiju sa otajbinom u svom govoru.

there was a money scandal some years ago about it
so people joke (some are serious) that there's where all our criminals go
kek some said even Milošević being alive there

>Why did the happened who's fault was it ?
Commies.

>Who was the winner ?
Jews.

>Where they pointless ?
Pretty much.

>I have yet to see a Russian call Russia "fatherland".

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,

It's literally in their national anthem.

Obviously not,we where the losing side here.Though the war with the bombing is actually counted as a succsess because we kept Kosovo for another like 8 years?Many people think that the 95 and the 99 wars are the same.

I forgot about the anthem.

>how come is serbia both motherland and fatherland
All the invading men raping your women through out the lands history.

what happened to cyprus? why doesent cyprus join back to the turks? who was the winner? was it pointless?

Ayyy good one.How is going my Sub-Saharan African friend?

I come from a flyover state. Nigs arent a problem here. In fact our fake wannabe BLM movement here had a BBQ with the local police department. It was funny. They had the hardcore members on the news all mad saying "They aint gonna buy me off with a hamburger!". How unamerican...

If i ever see them i will send them your regards . But do people believe that their alive because they want them to be alive so badly ?

Kek

In the past few days we've had really good threads about our diversity. Even when you've considered cultural tensions, you can't get over the fact that it was orchestrated by the faggots overseas that blew it WAY over proportions.

Da da,and i am 100% Slav.Just embrace your 5% Sub-Sahran DNA and therfore by USA logic you are 100% nigger.Oga buga nigger lover.

we truly are the lost tribe of israel

((( )))
Should we start putting parenthesis on Serbian names ?

lol. I struck a nerve. Calm down squatter.

You for real just went ooga booga as an insult... We are men. Not animals. Come up with something better.

People will go on about how each ethnicity hates one another. It's not really true. I'l propose another thesis: With the weakend federal state of Yugoslavia, the state level communist party leaders gained a lot of influence. The guy running the biggest and most populous state, Milosevic, maneuvered around to concentrate power in Belgrade again. First he tried to reign in the Kosovarians, which succeeded by exploiting the brewing crisis there. Next, the plan was to take away certain privileges from the others, namely the Slovenes. On the party congres, on which they were supposed to achive that goal, the Slovenes walked out - it was the first state to go. The reconquest failed.
Knowing the Serbian state leader was out to get him, the Croat state leader started to stockpile weapons. This was illegal on its own, but it further undermined the federal states government to the point it collapsed. Power was now solely in Milosevices hands. The croat leadership, knowing they would be frogmarched out and shot, seceded along with the Bosnian leadership who feared similar reprisal. In a battle for survival and territory, they battled each other. Of course, using the balkan people's preference for conflict and you get yourself the Balkan wars.

Wat?Do you have proof you don't have Sub-Sahran DNA?If not you are automatically mixed with niggers just because niggers where there,the same way i am automatically a rape baby?Though i am pretty sure you must have some German in you now,since i said it jokingly.
Yet average IQ in Serbia is the same as niggers,you think we know how to lie that well?
>Nationalism of Surrounding countries is a threat
If that was the case most of your "bro-tier" countrys would have been a part of Hungary and Austria now.Go read the WW1 treaty.

Great post also the Balkans are vicious fighters pic related , on a side note what's your profession

>it's been a decade and a half since the war can someone explained them to my

Serbs are savages.

> Why did the happened who's fault was it ?
Serbs
>Who was the winner ?
Croats
>Where they pointless ?
No.

How do Croatians justify the shape of their country

>tfw smelly, third world shiptard
>tfw forever a vassal to the US that you have bill, hillarys and bush jr. statues all over your cities
>tfw WE WUZ ILJIRIJANS N SHIEET
>tfw HELJP NATO HELJP

kys moron

they told the Bosniacs that if they give them their land back then they will win

Coming from a soon to be extinct nordboi this is way too funny.

>Albania

youtube.com/watch?v=ibi_nHhbJGs

Engineer.

hi balkans, greeting from canada

>Why did the happened who's fault was it ?
Subhuman's inhabiting these lands

>Who was the winner ?
Everybody but us

>Where they pointless ?
Not for large world powers.

>Alboo
kys

>kys

cyprusbro is somewhat correct. Up until mid 1450s Croatia was a lot fatter, but Ottoman invasion thinned it. Turks literally bit off huge parts of Bosnia, and never gave it back. So we are stuck with croissant. Pic related

Why do Albanians always drive stolen Mercedes?

>Be Yugoslavia
>Have glorious Tito repair your country, which is in complete ruin
>Become the country with the highest standard of living in all of Eastern Europe
>Tito dies
>Oil crisis hits
>USA decides to fund rebellions to tear the nation apart in '85