Adults are ugly

Why do people start looking like shit after they turn 30?

Because we were really only supposed to live til 30.

women peak at not 18 desu
men peak at around 25

>Why do people start looking like shit after they turn 30?
Alcohol and other drugs
Shitty diet
Not working out
Getting too much sun or not getting enough sun

You gotta take care of your body when youre young.

Eating well, exercising, getting plenty of rest when you're in your 20s helps you when you're old.

Inb4 'shit what's the point, I can't imagine being 50, that's 3 decades away.'

Because you're a pedo.

Also some guys get better with age.

They peak at 14-16, the whole 'pedo' thing is just social conditioning. Stone age men would scratch their heads if they read your comment.

You sure this helps? Almost everyone looks like shit, does that mean everyone has such a shitty lifestyle?

>Also some guys get better with age.
They look older, how could that be a good thing?

You're supposed to exercise and eat right. We don't.

Sounds like an excuse

This
There's a reason people were marrying out their 16 yr old daughters. They realized it was mostly downhill from there. Might as well sell the stock while it's still high.

People eat poorly and don't exercise then develop various metabolic syndromes and balloon.

>Thinks pedo refers to young teens

user, when Sup Forums talks about pedos they mean infants.

As for attractiveness, cavemen MAY have banged 16 y.o but that doesn't mean they are the PEAK.

I'm guessing you have some sort of traumatic rejection at that age and you're now obsessed with schoolgirl-age, most girls before 18 look awkward and clumsy. Even the hot ones get hotter around 20. Then they become soured milk around 25.

This is always on my mind. I wonder why people grow so ugly. I look better now at nearly 40 than I ever did and have no certain answer as to why.

It could be physical/biological, or psychological/emotional, or even have some hidden spiritual/unknown aspect.

>implying when I said not 18 I meant older
>implying this isn't being watched by the fbi
Also, pedos are gross being attracted to earlier than pubic girls.
Hebe ok

Men are better providers in their 30s so I'd say we peak around then

Purely physically speaking, 25 yr old men should have
>full grown beards
>peak test
>peak intellect
>peak height
>peak muscles
By that logic 80yr old men would be the most attractive because they're about to die and give sluts 3 million dollars

Makes you think.

Speaking from personal experience most men are lazy and unfit in their 20s and get their act together in their 30s.

women hit the wall at 25 (months), i agree

The pizza's tastiest between 7 and 9 years I'd say

again shitty logic, that isn't physical attractiveness

> does good living when you're young help?

I think it has to be a major contributing factor. Right up there with genes and sun exposure.

I'm an old fag, 44. I was a straightedge punk in my teens and missed out on a decade of drink and drugs, also maintained a vegetarian diet. Im positive it put me in good stead. I never used to think much of it but I'm being told i definitely look younger than my age, have had people swear I was lying. Also I'm divorced and dating now, disappointed that most of the chicks in my age rage are fat heffers or craggy faced AF. Im like 'i cared for myself, why didn't you'.

Am now an ambo and see people of all ages, freaks me out to see someone 15 years younger than me with the face and body of someone in their 50s. Many times, they're in that situation because of lifestyle choices.

I've also dealt with patients in their 80s and 90s who are mobile. Garden, do housework, walk the block. They even look youthful.

enjoy your old used up whores

XD u prefer 9 slices at a time!? U glutton ;^)

where are her tits?

Funny how 30 year old men are rated the most attractive by women

It's all about proper diet and fitness.

Look at Jared Leto after he went reverse-Machinist for his role in Chapter 27. Dude stopped working out, stopped eating healthy, and basically just did the "pizza, chips, and ice cream" thing that the average fat deskwarmer does.

Suddenly, he went from immortal ageless vampire Jared Leto to... a "normal" looking guy. Which is to say he became a fat slug.

ok jared, keep telling yourself that.

>I've also dealt with patients in their 80s and 90s who are mobile.
Patients?

Men look better as they age.
Women dont

Flag checks out.

>14-16
>posts a 9-year-old-looking pizza.
>nice try pedo, cant fool us into believing your bullshit ideas.
Have you ever talked with a 14-16 year old girl? They are stupid as fuck at that age, marrying a child/teen is like marrying a fucking retard, can't take care of themselves yet, demand money, and still in their rebellious phase(being stupid).
honestly can't believe you could actually believe these ideas.
oh and
>"muh very relatable age men, who barely learnt how to use tools, we should really care what they would think"

They don't, you're just autistic and weird.

funny how i doubt that
>inb4 u post some British study of moms rating who they feel is a good provider
women want muscles
height
and big dicks
everything like money, or intelligence is an abstract attraction and not physical at all

I wish I knew the origin of the quote, but it's true: "Men age like wine, women age like milk."

yep
Dis the results surprise and any eurofags?

Nice theory bro, you got phd in psychology from harvard or something?

Perhaps because they have to start compensating for looking their shitty old looks

babyface teenager detected

see

I'm with you user. My brother is 4 years younger and now starting to look older than me. Just shy of 40 myself.

>young people (fertile) look good
>healthy people (more fertile than sick people) look good
>old women (infertile) look shit
>old men (still fertile) can look ok if they are healthy (see 2)

Hmm. It is as if there was some kind of force of nature that wants to tell us something.

what the fuck is this

You're essentially a thin Canadian, of course you'd look ugly. You don't even need to wait until thirty to turn ugly.

That your country is invested with pedos.

Mmm I wonder if burgers are scared of the boogieman FBI.
>women are depreciating assets as soon as they are baked out of puberty.

spooky skellington w/ no beard and small peepee detected

Let's see.

>bad genetics
>little sleep
>bad diet (a big one when considering skin health)
>no exercise
>excessive smoking/drinking
>high stress
>high exposure to sun (see skin health)
>poor grooming/hygiene habits
>aging in general

You get a pass because you guys make the stuff, but tits and ass are the greatest gifts from the universe. I briefly dated a flat-chested bony little 18 year old once when I was 25, and I just couldn't get turned on by her. She was like a little boy with a vagina.

34 year old here. Never been drunk. Look younger than most my age. Feels good man.

social shaming of land whales most likely
they can't compete
reality
welcome to the outside of the matrix, where most men prefer women not 18 years old.

Is that you, Elefantis? Quite a team you got here.

>US
>33573 Votes

>Belgium
>126 Votes

Inferior genetics
Pic related she's 55 years old

>finland
>94%
We win again.

>phillipines: 119 votes
>58%

Occam's razor says belgium is filled with loli gaggers.

I didn't have my first drink until I was 23. I still get mistaken for 17 regularly, although I think that since I started it's been aging more than I'd like. I've cut down on it by 50% in the past few months and will hopefully be totally done within another two months.

i named pic after belgium cuz im dutch user
just like to point out our neighbors

>poo genetics

She was never attractive to begin with.

> ambo

Kiwispeak for paramedic

Yeah its kinda weird when you start seeing people in your own age range going downhill in their looks and health.

Drives the point home to maintain discipline in looking after yourself.

This guy gets it. I still think its OK to eat a cheeseburger or knock back a beer now and again. But no need to make em part of your lifestyle.

So how did your former peers from high school and college fare, did some of them age horribly?

They'll come when you get her pregnant

It's probably just the makeup.

Yeah right. Being bald and wrinkly is so attractive.

You have to go for the 16 year olds, before they start fucking men every weekend. Real men don't want used up sluts.

Coping old man spotted.

Both age like shit, but women lose their femininity, and they don't have much of a value besides their cunt so.

jy eintlik nederlands?

It's not makeup. Leto is one of those crazy people like Christian Bale who feel like putting their bodies through blenders for every role they get. The far left picture is him in Chapter 27, far right is Requiem for a Dream.

Picture #3 is his average look at age ~40.

gravity's long term effect on skin

but how can he change his genetics so fast?