What did xe mean by this, Sup Forums ?

What did xe mean by this, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FoAr8i26g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He lives someplace too fucking expensive.

>75k
>Not enough

Holy shit I've never made that much in a year.

He probably lives in San Francisco or New York

He's probably right though.

I used to make $80k/year in a small rural town. It went waaaay further than $250k/year does in a city of 1 million. If I moved to Toronto or New York it'd be even worse.

$75k/year is basically rent in New York

You can probably live comfortably in NY earning that.

What these faggots don't understand is you can't buy clothes and electronics every weeks and go out every Thursday/Friday/Saturday night, eating in restaurants and jumping from bar to bar like Carrie fucking Bradshaw and the girls while earning that.

>be a hipster brat
>go to hip overpriced uni in the city on daddy's dime
>graduate with arts degree
>cant afford to live in daddy's paid for condo

try living for 200 euros a month bitch

I live in downtown Montreal, rent isn't cheap here and I manage fine with a 30k yearly salary. The guy is just trash at managing money.

That's why you visit those places and not live there.

>tfw you earn $30k/year netto and you live extremely /comfy/ life in Warsaw

She's cute

>I would be able to buy and live in a nice house and use the interest to help pay for food and gas with that dort of salary

yup

Get the hell out of here with the 'xe'

Once I've paid bills I have only a few hundred dollars at month end. I've lived off oatmeal for the past three years. I can't imagine being unable to live off so much money. That's a small fortune if you actually know the value of a dollar.

I'm 22 living with a roommate working a 45K job. I drive a practical vehicle ('08 Altima), work comfortable hours, eat well and inexpensively by buying bulk dry and canned goods and buying fresh produce from discount supermarkets. I get most of my protein from bulk chicken breast at Costco and from the deer I hunt and butcher myself. I save and invest over $1k a month.

This person is delusional. If their idea of being "comfortable" means living in a high-rent city like NY or San Fransisco, having all the latest tech and a European car, and eating exclusively organic shit from Wholefoods, then of course $75k isn't going to cut it. The problem then isn't what they make, it's their expectations.

Perhaps they should find a job that offers the upward mobility (as I have) that will put them comfortably in six figures after 10 years of hard work and loyalty. Then you can eat your organic fair trade free range rare breed duck breast until the cows come home. Or stay an entitled little bitch ignoring the fact that for all of your hemming and hawing you are afforded more luxuries than over 99% of the population.

God fucking damnit.

DELET THIS MUHAMMAD

What do you do user

>horrible at managing money
>leftist
Pick two. Always.

I make about 13k a year and live pretty comfortably in fucking maryland.
This person is just retarded

>"proper"
Indeed. What -did- he mean by this?

nice post but stop using "organic" like it's a dirty word

>75k
>Vehicles

I wish that I was so privileged

Wait, really? What's your living situation like? I'm choosing between living in Baltimore City or somewhere out in the MD sticks after I graduate.

I rent a tiny ass apartment in the frederick area.

Oh that's awesome. This gives me a lot of hope, but I bet the rent is worse in the city.

This. I blame parents that let tv raise their kids. Not a single sitcom apartment in new york is realistic, except for maybe Seinfeld's.

If you find a good deal you can get a studio for around 700 a month

>Fucking retarded niggers can't save while getting 75k a year

>I'm about to up my pay to 13.00 per hour or so here in KY and I can find away to save money ACTUALLY living paycheck to paycheck (includes paying for my own food, insurance, phone, net etc. & driving an extra 120 miles a week to school)

Not even making a third of that, own a house and save 200 a month. What the fuck is wrong with that faggot. Maybe don't spend so much on all those dildos, chuck.

Being so desperate to live in your shitty liberal paradise with your worthless degree is how you end up in some free spirited shit hole that burns down and kills everyone

>barley
Stopped reading there

Loyalty? Nigger are we even living in the same world? You don't owe your company SHIT. They don't care about you in the slightest. Hop jobs every chance you get.

Kek confirms that moron in OP's post is in fact a shit tier babby who can't into self-dependence and basic budgeting.

Amerikaanse klootzak

I make $60k/year in Alabama. I live like a king.

Stop living in big cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FoAr8i26g
>Pays 800 a month for a LITERAL cuckshed
New yorkers have a mental disorder

>be me
>make about $36,000 a year
>have nice apartment, a reliable truck, 2 motorcycles, guns, and 15k in my savings
Xe should live within their means

lived off of 5k/year for 3 years from left over uni. fin. aid. in seattle WA.
Rent has gone up almost 50% in the last year in the same area (university district, i paid 400/mo for a shitty 8x5' room in a 3000sqft house with 17 other tennets. slum chinease landlord).
I saved every penny i could and would buy about 700$ in firearms a year with the extra obama money.
Soon will make 6 figs a year after i graduate from pharm. school. Plan on paying off 120k in loans in 2 years. seems possible if i tax evade and just pay backed taxes later before penalties. should also save about 8-10,000 in compounding interest this way.

75k a year would be fucking plush as fuck

Adjuster for an insurance company the name of which I'd rather not mention (it's one of the best, the employee benefits are insanely good). In a decade there's a good chance that I'll be in upper management if I work my ass off (which I do) and demonstrate strong interpersonal and leadership skills (which I also do). It's a possibility if you put in the effort. People who do average work will see promotions but not to that extent that I expect to obtain.
I don't use it as a dirty word, I prefer to eat organic but the point is that it's an unnecessary expense. Also, while its production is better for the environment it's been proven that the pesticides used to grow crops (in the USA, at least) are harmless in the amounts ingested.

Lmao I work casually while studying and earn just over AU$10k.

And that's in Australia which people tote as having one of the highest living costs.

And its not like government healthcare would make much of a difference, unless this bitch seeing a psychiatrist 20 times a week

they got what they voted for. obviously they cant live where they are and they need to move

The How I Met Your Mother apartment that Ted, Marshall, and Lilly lived in isn't realistic?

What the hell

Meanwhile I have to live from 350 euros a month

Be grateful they didnt give that to refugees too

>10 years for upper management
Lol

>reddit users
>any shred of intelligence

wew laddie