How do I leave this God-Forsaken website

I'm serious Sup Forums. I love you all, but I have to leave.

I want to better myself and get my degree in law so I can become a lwayer and stand up for freedom and liberty, but I'm just so addicted to Sup Forums and Sup Forums ion particular that I just can't leave. I'm sitting in my university library right now with a presentation at 5:30 and I'm lurking on this board. I have become fully addicted to learning the Sup Forums culture and humor, as well as overdosing on redpills and learning how the world truly works, but I just can't balance it with my life.

I spend an average of five ours a day on this board, and if I'm not showering, sleeping or playing rugby I'm on Sup Forums.

How do I escape this place? How do I cut off my this habit that has enveloped my life. Do any of you other Anons have this problem?

Stop cucking. Learn discipline. Promise yourself a reward when you meet your discipline goal.

STOP BEING A KEK.

If this doesn't work, OD yourself on Sup Forums don't sleep, don't eat, get sick, start failing and your emotions will associate Sup Forums with all of that.

Board changed C.UCK to KEK.

I'm not a person who is addicted to things.

Cigarettes, drugs, sex, masturbating, videogames, none of that effects me. It's the ability to discuss freely that keeps me coming back to Sup Forums, and I can't seem to cut myself off.

>i love you all but
there it is

Why would you want to leave? This is the hottest shit on the internet.

You can never go back to sleep once you're woke. Have fun! I recommend watching anime to dull the pain.

I love it too, but it simply takes up too much of my time.

I should be studying, reading, or bettering myself in some way, but when 1/4 of your day goes towards a website you have a problem.

I can't balance Sup Forums and the successful lifestyle I desire, plain and simple.

the point of it is the "I love you all" bit meaning he actually likes people here

I can't fucking stand any of you and would ignore all of you in highschool or any other social gathering because you're most likely ugly, cringey and greasy

the only reason I come here is because I agree with most of what you say

Yea, same. I was using the "I love you all" thing to show that I don't want to leave because I don't like Sup Forums, but rather because I like it TOO much. It's a problem that a I have to break.

Memnabui, go over to Sup Forums and roll for it.

That's the only thing that's ever worked for me. I had a month long self-imposed b& and damned if I didn't keep to it.

KEK SPEAKS
GO TO Sup Forums AND ROLL FOR B&
SEE YOU THERE
I NEED TO GET OUT TOO

Okay Anons, I'll go make a thread. Odds for one month ban, evens fr staying.

See you there.

Pol is a symptom. What is the disease?

>stand up for freedom and liberty
>I love you all
>I have become fully addicted to learning the Sup Forums culture and humor
You have to go back you fucking faggot. lurk more before you post.
back to Sup Forums

Just followed this user's idea,.I rolled an odd. See you boys in 2017, hopefully I never come back.

Assuming you're being serious: ever smoke weed or drink? Play vidya? Gotta think it's the same thing. Sure, you're" addicted," but if you stopped today you'd barely notice. Go without for a day or three, I'm tellin' you, you won't even notice by day-four. You're "addicted" because it's cool & fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Acceptance of politically incorrect speech in common society, disregard for peoples fee-fees in a most blunt fashion. This is not going to happen any time soon, but Trump is a big-ass step in the right direction.

Seeya tommorow desu lad.

Try not to come here for one week first. At the end of the week you won't feel like coming here anymore. Saying "forever" to yourself is too much. Just do one week first. And it has to be cold turkey. No Sup Forums whatsoever. Maybe get yourself banned like

recommended

Stay here.

The world does not need more lawyers.

>Board changed C.UCK to KEK.
welcome to the board newfag

fuck... same here dude... I first came on here the beginning of 2016... thought to myself "holy fuck this is the most degenerate place on the internet". And I was pretty redpilled before this

Then I came back to just "see" what everyone was saying about the election

Then I watched as pol basically meme'd a president into power

Then I'm listening to NPR on the way to work... can't stand the bias... it sticks out so hard now

Now I'm here every day. Over. And. Over.

I remember in the beginning I read a guy say "welcome FBI, little do you know, you're here forever, etc" and holy fuck he was right

>Then I'm listening to NPR on the way to work... can't stand the bias... it sticks out so hard now
Same here. To be fair though, a lot of that has to do with the fact that they have become a lot more biased in recent years - like a lot of media outlets.

your pic is related, there is no getting off the party wagon.

That's just it user. That's why I can't leave.

Sup Forums has opened my eyes to the truth, and now I feel like if I leave I'll just walk around aimlessly, blind to the ways I'm being controlled by the ways of our corrupt world.

But I can change the ways things are from the inside.

In the American legal system it takes a lawyer to take down other lawyers/corrupt politicians.

I hope to become a judge one day to make a REAL difference.

You've left the cave user, that's also what's meant by "you're here forever". You can't plug back into the matrix. Even when you try, the blinders don't fit quite right.

You don't have to know the specifics of how someone is Jewing you, only to know that it is possible you are being Jewed, which helps keep your guard up.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

this train has no breaks and goes till time stops or you drop

>can't tell if copypasta
>fuck

>can't tell if copypasta
Dummy. Google a sentence and you'll know.

Don't worry, we will stay here even if you took a break for studying. Also, you can ask yourself what the lurking has brought to you, which are the most important events or posts you remember from here? I bet the ratio of lurking to significant memories is not that significant at all, many threads and posts circle around the same themes although rare gems occasionally occur.

cuck

Honestly, you're mostly correct. It's not that bad though. A lot of the negatives you mentioned can be easily ignored/ overstepped.

There are definitely benefits to Sup Forums in this PC culture that has gone out of control in a lot of ways. Sup Forums is the antithesis of PC. That's what makes it great.

For instance, one good thing is that I am not going to have my sons circumcised. That would not have happened without Sup Forums. It wouldn't have even been a question for me. I would have had them circumcised because I'm circumcised, most Americans do it, I thought it was a traditional Christian thing to do.

Sup Forums has helped me see the truth time and time again.

>How do I leave this God-Forsaken website
you dont
enjoy

get permabanned by posting some really heinous shit

>>>>>>bait

>being this much a newfag

Get a gf.
/Thread

Not OP, but I do, and I still can't leave.

Best advice in this thread

Smash your computer/smartphone with a hammer

But you'll still come back eventually

>this man could be my lawyer

God, ever relying on other people is a fucking mistake

SLIDE THREAD

This is a slide thread by a shill to keep down actual important discussion

Get in here and stop responding to Podesta shills!

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

You're schizophrenic by the way