Are asian men the most degenerate?

Are asian men the most degenerate?

blacks are
t. biracial

That is one ugly gook

Poor Jwong.

His most famous moments are ones when he loses spectacularly.

>tfw no imouto

Nah, niggers will rape newborns to death, after cutting it out of it's mother they just raped to death. No sexual preffrence, as long as it has a couple of holes

Imoutos are great.

>no qt. yelling onii-chan yamete!

Yes hell they even eat aborted babies. No empathy at all fucking savages

No, just an average one.

LET'S GO JUSTINNNNNNNNNNN

[goes 0-2]

too many loli doujins

She knows she's in big trouble.

He's her trainer he's making sure her muscles don't cramp. He is gunna make her win... big league

Momoka doesn't need Lemon's help.

How's Justin doing these days? I haven't seen him perform well or win anything in both Marvel and Street Fighter. He's like the designated jobber.

Is RickY "with an 'I'" Ortiz Asian?

If so, then yes.

>tfw 3 imoutos but they're all filthy sluts
>after the divorce they never came again and I'm just here being a disappointment to my dad

Can't blame him tho, she's a hottie.

>Not using physical contact to improve MMC

Why are lanklets so clueless?

washed up, i think it's because he got too fat.

i think he's hispanic

>screwing up this badly

Last i checked he was winning or placing in the smaller tournaments and losing consistently in the larger ones.

That middle one exactly my type.

Why am I in Canada surrounded by FOTB uggos?

how could you fuck up this bad? how old are they? maybe it's not too late.

Skinny Jwong loses, fat Jwong wins.

It's just science. Look at his MVC2>early SFIV run. Once he got skinny, MVC3 was coming out.

Lucky fucker.

So you can fuck her pussy and get her pregnant but your parents will be fine with it s long as it helps keep up the country population

2 are 16, twins
The other is 5
My mother doesn't want me over and the older 2 girls seem to hate me (not sure what I've done besides support dad)
The other one likes me but as said I can't come over

>skinny jwong loses
explain fatfuck jwong losing capcuck cup 0-2 three times in a row

*runs* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2 are 16
it's over.

>The other is 5
>but as said I can't come over

that's some fucked up shit. i'm sorry dutchbro

>My mother doesn't want me over and the older 2 girls seem to hate me (not sure what I've done besides support dad)

Your mother is poisoning their minds against you.

>The other one likes me but as said I can't come over
And you're just going to sit there like the piece of shit you are and not do anything to save her? Look how your other two sisters turned out! You can still save this girl. Get over there right now and get her out of there! Start a new life with her and protect her smile forever.

>kidnapping your sister in a manhating society
Even if I don't get caught how am I going to explain why I am living alone with a 5 yo

No, but they are the most autistic.

He still isn't fat enough

He must expand.

Figure something out. Life isn't always easy, but there are things worth fighting for. If you really love her, you'll find a way.

thats his sister, you fag

>thats his sister

nope, a random kid at some nintendo event that he is "coaching"

There is a career path to play nintendo games and train people to play them?
Or is he self employed making $0 an hour?

he wants to coach her so hard

theres no harm, she loves the attention

Idk why you guys think having a sister would be cool if anything it's horrible. My little sister is 9 at this point but her mind is poisoned by the retarded mainstream media crap that when I talk to her she thinks I'm wrong in everything and then we get into a arguments all the time. If anything having a daughter would be better since you can father her to the way you want. Only reason I couldn't teach her stuff was because my parents kind of taught her everything and when I wanted to teach her common sense they tell me to just leave her alone. Not only that retarded kids around her teach her the most stupidest shit ever making it even worse.

It was Nintendo's way of trying to get older fighting game players to get the new generation involved in their Pokemon video game community, during a "new players only" tournament.

He did it for free, but his sponsor paid for him to be there.

is that my man justin wong?

legend of ST,you kids dont know shit

kys

I've always wanted to go to an Asian country with my big american dick swinging around and alpha all the beta Asian males in front of their women to show how inferior they are. Then of course drown in sideways muffs.

You fucked up.

Still a creepy pedofuck

No
Rightist white men are

Go back to Comet Pizza, Podesta...

Please don't give up on her.

JUSTIN WONG IS FREE

Dude's a walking stereotype.

>jwong
>legend
He was never anywhere near as good as Daigo.

All japanese men are revolting pedophiles, literally animals, probably on par with insects.

>Philly poster identified

Cheers to that gook if he dicks the loli to be honest

your mom is evil m8