Am I the only one who thinks she looks gross?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks gross?

She looks like a wax sculpture.

Looks like a tranny

i think that too but i dont make a shitty thread about it. But since mods warn me when I report those type of horrendous thread ill be content with a sage

She's on the wrong side of 40 and she still looks somewhat fuckable. How many 46 year old women do you know that look remotely as good as her?

>How many 46 year old women do you know that look remotely as good as her
dozens

>liberals consider this a 10/10

>flag
Checks out.

>a leaf

The plastic surgeon fucked up on the eyes but everything else is 10/10 and from the side you cant even tell

pics or youre lying.

Better than the chimp that's in there now but isn't as good as some fags on here make her out to be.

Faggot detected.

She is the most beautiful first lady in history.

>leaf
If you don't want to fuck that goddess, you are a confirmed faggot

You're either a jelly roastie or knitted cap wearing cuck nu male who thinks trump is evil or shitting on Melania will get you liberal pussy. She was a world famous supermodel, people all over the world paid money to look at her.

>I think she looks gross

Lmao @ your life kid, post a picture of yourself time stamped and we'll see who looks gross.

Hello CTR

The idea of a plastic model bimbo as the First Lady rubs me wrong desu senpai.

she looks like a fuckable sexy woman. She is not a he, doesn't have a feminine penis, not black, not a muslim.

These are the reasons why you don't like her pal.

>The plastic surgeon fucked up on the eyes

This. they were probably always a bit wrong, but now they look like a bad drawing by a kid.

nah, Jackie was better in every way. And Jackie was intelligent on top of her great looks and decent sense of humor.

MILF

Wrong. Ivanka is a duck able sexy woman. Melania just rubs me the wrong way.

She has a nice slender physique, her face looks like a cat's though.

you shut youre whore mouth, this woman is gutter trash next to jackie o, possibly the last time the white house had some sense of class and decency

pic related
>imblying you wouldnt

She's old, so yeah she looks good for a 46 year old.

Quite a few that take care of themselves at my place of employment.

mi brudda i wold fug tha mi brudda she 10/10 thic

>Jackie
This mutant? Her eyes are too far apart looks like some strange frog or fish.

Tranny detected

Just a bad picture of here. Here looks fine here.

>Am I the only one who thinks she looks gross?
No, all gay men think beautiful women look gross.

you are not alone

Whoops, looks like I had a stroke.

Honestly I think that she looks beautiful.

YO! Why you got Sid from Ice Age all dressed up?

She looks like a grandmother, that face, there is no way she is only in her 40s. Very nice tits though, so yeah of course I would fuck her. But I am not the delusional idiot pretending he wouldn't fuck malania though.

Saying you wouldnt fuck a woman is pretty much admitting you are gay. Some pussy may not be what you prefer, but if you are such a cuck you would turn it down to spend the night with your hand something is wrong.

If you stare at this long enough you can actually watch her eyes drift further apart.

>but if you are such a cuck you would turn it down to spend the night with your hand something is wrong.

Some women are literally so insufferable that spending an evening or even a couple hours with them just for a fuck and a one time release isn't worth your time.

Female detected

Canadian faggot detected on American soil.

You're probably a faggot judging by your flag.

Bitch isn't even close

And where's that, the faggot factory?

I don't think you know how to use adjectives, Leaf.

This is gross. I can also go outside and take a picture of the average female Chilean mother, and you would also see gross.

Your picture? Doesn't qualify at all for that word.

Yeah, don't dig her. Too much plastic surgery.

One of Trump's daughters in law, though, is a fucking 10 all day long.

10 inch dick in 10 inch heels?

Please ban all Canadians.

Yeah, Jackie O's bush was nice. Really nice. Definitely in my spank bank.

>Independently wealthy
>Has the balls to deliver a speech as a foreign woman speaking English as a second language about cyber-bullying in front of a bunch of republicans/nationalists who have likely seen her naked.
>Healthy and firm fit in her late 40's

If that alone is not enough to make your stomach tight and your cock stir you are degenerate seed.