CARRIER AC AND HEATERS RAISING PRICE BY DOUBLE

money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/news/companies/carrier-price-increases/index.html

Good job voting for Trump you fucking redneck dummies

>product so in-demand they can charge double and keep workers in the usa

Keep us posted

That's not how it works you retard. Do you even economics?

>cnn
Nice fake news desu

Cool, now they can pay their works more, who can then pay the double price.

>Implying its better to lose the jobs than have to pay more for an air conditioner
>Implying cheap consumerism is better than national unity for the sake of workers

>cnn

>CNN

Stop posting fake news, nigger.

carrier arent increasing wages

>by up to 5%
>5%
>5
>

>fake news
alex jones and briefart is da only real newz, right?

Go home Dan Rather, you're drunk.

>redneck dummies

I don't watch AJ but Drudge isn't fake news
Also kys

Alex jones is controlled opp

Welcome to reality faggot.
If you want local jobs you have to support local manufacturing.
If you want local jobs to pay better you have to be prepared to pay more for for locally manufactured products.

>increasing prices by 5%
>OP is so illiterate he interpreted this as doubling the price

Fucking hell. All you morons should read the article before giving into the bait.

>Being this new.
Pro tip for future: Thread titles are always exaggerated here. It's just the way we do it.

>trusting cnn
truly autistic desu

5% > 35%
Give me two weeks with my leftist think tank. I'm sure we can find a way to make this statement true.

>It's just the way we do it

Fuck off, you leaf. Not an excuse for people to take the bait.

>take the bait.
Maybe we actually want to discuss the topic. If you don't want to discuss the topic just hide the thread and move on.

No, outright lying and baiting is not "the way we do it", it's the way shitposting leaves do it

Jesus Christ this board is getting dumber every second.

Carrier is trash anyway, most hvac guys will tell you that.

CNN?

dude stop posting fake news

This. There's faggots, and then people who use BAC

>CARRIER AC AND HEATERS RAISING PRICE BY DOUBLE

I have a friend that does HVAC and asked him what he thought of Carrier. He said they were overpriced and Trane was better and made in Texas. He was not a fan of Carrier just because of prices and said he would never buy one. So if their prices are doubling somethings seriously fucking wrong.

>The company actually announced its plans to customers on Nov. 23, a week before it reached a deal with President-elect Donald Trump to keep 800 jobs at an Indianapolis furnace plant instead of moving them to Mexico. The price increase gained more attention this week in the wake of that deal.
>The company actually announced its plans to customers on Nov. 23, a week before it reached a deal with President-elect Donald Trump to keep 800 jobs
>The company actually announced its plans to customers on Nov. 23, a week before
>a week before

I don't understand what you're trying to get at OP, unless your point is that CNN is a fake, partisan news outlet hell bent on manufacturing any sort of controversy they can over Trump. I don't blame them, Trump ass-raped them so bad even prison bitches feel bad for the Mainstream Media,

CNN is fake news, bro. Just filling ya in.

>CNN reporting

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

shill harder fagg0t

>CNN reporting

Cnn also said Trump had a 98% chance of losing the election. So since they report the Opposite Day truth what they expect you to interpret from this article is that carrier will be selling their ac and heat units at half the price they did before Trump. Makes sense to me.

This isnt world of warcraft you fucking sperg

its ok user. They are just copying obama cares strategy..... Sucker them in then double the price.. Either way, jobs stil lin the US +1 trump

lel

Never believe MSM lies. They lied about Trump securing that deal with Softbank. They'll lie about everything. They will never praise Trump let alone report the truth about his work.