uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=SKoeIOfISu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 argentinaiswhite.jpg

Aryans ruled ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece. Hitler said so, so it's true,

>Africans
>Egypt

I live in TN, Memphis doesn't look anything like that you retarded spic.

WE

WERE

THE RULERS OF EGYPT

All the pictures on that collage are from different ages

>Rome

Please, go ahead and link to that website that cites a nordicist and John Malasas for more than half of it's conclusions. You know the one that talks about less than 30 guys in Imperial Roman history but ignores all of Republican and early Roman Kingdom history? That one.

You're right. Let's be kinder:

Berlin, 1.000 years ago.

holy SHIT POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

No one ever said aryans were the best at building shit

Whites are good at killing other people and taking their shit. We've always been barbarians, it's sad that we've forgotten that. No one is better at killing than whites. We are the true killers of history our ancestors hunted the mammoth to extinction, destroyed rome, created the darkest times in human history, slaughtered and enslaved every group we ever came accross, started the two biggest wars in human history, caused hundreds of millions of deaths and we forgot it all because of bad feelings.

lol snowniggers weren't that advanced even 2000 years ago. They lived in huts made of shit, not those more complex looking settlements.

Egyptian royalty was European, educate yourself.

You are dumb fuck. Berlin didn't exist 1000 years ago

So the Ice Giants really lived in Hellsinki? Makes me shrink.

Well, I'm not a genious or something like that, but...

Yes, Egypt is in Africa (look at the top right corner), and africans buided the pyramids. I don't know if they were black or brown or semites, but I'm afraid to tell you that they weren't white :(

DAMN FACTS

WUZ

>cradle of mother fucking civilization with tones of fertile and shitloads of people that didn't have to worry about the cold and/or large furry predators like bears
vs
>germanic low population , low resorces

You need "men" people to build yo nations , and since niggers/arabs breed like fucking crazy they have large manpower easily to build ONE good city , all you've mention were city states build by caucasians , not niggers.

Aryan people you mean like Indians who build great empires before everybody? in pakistan and india?

aha...

Ah you mean germanic people , there weren't that many to build as much as fast.

Yet fact is germanic people are more productive , more discipline and better then everybody else. as their population grew Rome didn't stand a chance , arabs didn't stand a chance.

They came and fucked everybody.

>Germanics get the "muh environment" excuse but not nigs even though it's pretty much impossible to build civilization in the jungle

Hmm

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Africa in ancient times meant only its northern shore. Carthage and Egypt in particular

I know. And the rest of Africa is jungle, which is unfeasible for civilization, way more than a slightly cold climate I'd argue. The native American tribes who lived in the deep jungle didn't achieve shit either.

looks cozy af familam

WE

You know the Taj Mahal was built in the 1600s, right? I mean, there is plenty else wrong with your image, namely comparing huge landmarks/cities to some tiny wood and straw villages (which would be similar to most dwellings across most of those cultures) but the Taj Mahal in particular stands out to me.

oh 800 years, fuck off.

The fact that Persians BTFO and ruled over everyone in that pic (except Rome and Aztecs) kind of negates your point.

Get it through your head Egyptians were not white.

WE WUZ KANGZ

WE

>Akurate

>Egyptians were black may-may

WUZ

That Copenhagen pic is comfy as fuck tho

Reminder that Mediterraneans are the TRUE master race.

Northern cucks need not apply

>Africans
Those were Egyptians, who were Semitic and Asiatic

Bullshit, northern europeans were picking at their shit during those times

Building large monuments is easy when you have a huge surplus of laborers and slaves.

Why are you so meds so insecure about your culture that you always bring up 2000 year old achievements from people you are barely related to?

You build your stonehouses while us whites construct technology that actually matters.

KANGZ

Nordic men are busy fighting against the giants

Don't bother, meds need to cherrypick everything to build up their fragile egos.

can i save this?

> Dead people
> Stone
> Food

Geez, thanks for bringing us to Mars you meds!

Well all the nordic kingdoms have progress can't say the same about the others

The question is not "which continent is Egypt on?" It's "were the people of that civilization caucasoid or negroid." From the evidence I've seen it's probably some of both but mostly caucasoid. And don't get confused that caucsoid means bleach white skin. Modern Egyptians living in Egypt are caucasoid.

Give us non-meds tools and we will eventually take you to Mars.

Give meds tools and they will build a glorified pizza oven and call it the apex of civilization.

No it isn't you fucking retard it's very largely grassland and plains in addition to mountainous regions, fertile valleys, oh you know anything you'd find on a fucking CONTINENT

stupid monkey

>south and central africa are entirely jungle

Seriously, the bullying against Germanic members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since they are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only user who finds it hard to take pride in Europe after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming them from insecure losers here. Why not bully Arabs or Indians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than their peaceful nice as fuck countries?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a German man a "barbarian" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Swedish man that they are a "snownigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

but egypt is in africa dumbass, the image is right

>meanwhile in Ireland 5000 years ago

To commemorate one of the biggest and most underrated failures/BTFOs in history, let's look at the glorious, Aryan nordic master race in their first travels into North America

>land in Greenland
>manage to build extremely large colonies/settlements that somehow manage to be larger than their icelandic settlements, and outnumber the native primitive eskimo population 4 to 1
>eskimos with weapons made of bones, stones, and ice somehow managed to kill 70% of the greenlandic aryans (who had fucking metalworking) and scare the rest away

also more of the glorious aryan race
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

This one is completely absurd. Northern Europe exploded in infrastructure after Roman influence and has maintained it to modern day.

I'm with you, Italianbro.

Berlin 1000 years ago was a Slavic village, not Germanic.

This meme is BHI tier

How could a Germanic white person survive naturally in Egypt?

nope, ever hear of the holy roman empire?

Wuz we Jews n shieet?

youtube.com/watch?v=SKoeIOfISu8

Jews caused WW2, did you ever read Goebbels?

implying that the romans ever got that far.
The germanics fucking destroyed them when they tried to get over the Rhein

But they did though, and pushed Germanics shit as far as the north, they just never bothered to permanently settle and decided the Rhine was a good barrier.

wrong. You should sue your history teacher.

pretty sure Germanicus definitely kicked your asses as far as the Weser river, which last time I checked is over the Rhine
you should sue your school

>Germanicus
According to german Wikipedia, he tried to defeat Armenius coalition for 2 years with 8 legions, a third of the roman forces, but remained unsuccesful.
The victories were never war-deciding.
That said, the roman tactics were shit, as they overpowered the germanics in numbers but still couldnĀ“t achieve a deditio of the revolting tribes.
Also, 1 year after Germanicus left, king Marbod was still unable to defeat Armenicus in his own war, although he had the power of 74000 men,
The romans did some damage, yes, but it was not enough to weaken the germanics and to destroy their nordic fighting spirit.
They scared the romans into building the limes and staying back like cowards.

nice attempt at damage control, but you were still wrong

when you have such a vast and wide open area filled to the brim with unsalvageable savages, finding the best natural barrier is only the best choice, and it worked for centuries

kek

his point still stands because co-evolution produced species that, y evolving with humans, were able to pressure humanity so much in africa that it resulted in a lack of cultural advancement and the growth of civilization.

Why couldn't they hold all those limes?

What would stop them

>Taj Mahal

You mean the place that was built by Persian Muslims?

Yes, I did. But you seem not to understand history at all.

You guys must be actual retards if you can't pick up on the sarcasm.

I think back then it was still slavic at best. at 1000 ad the neumark wasn't established yet - and the altmark was created in 930 ad. I even think you can even say ostsiedlung hasn't even started yet in 1000 ad.

>HAHAHA WHITE PEOPLE STRUGGLED IN THEIR COLD TUNDRAS AND ENDLESS FROZEN WOODLANDS COMPARED TO THESE PEOPLE LIVING IN WARM FERTILE PLAINS Sup Forums BTFO
>AHAHAH SEE? THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO THESE SHITSKINS WERE NOT SO BAD IN COMPARISON SO THAT EXCUSES THEIR CURRENT BEHAVIOR
>Argentinian intellectuals

wtf was this written with google translate?

Not even mentioning half the shit listed as being e thousand years old are completely wrong"

OP gives us too much credit. Helsinki didn't even exist 2000 years ago.

Egypt is Mediterranean. Their culture was more linked to Greece than it was to subsahara.

Aryans were north Indians and Persians. Aryans have nothing to do with Northern Europeans. This was some weird bullshit made up by the Nazis. So yes, Aryans did have a hand in building those civilizations.

wow if hitler said so..

>that flag
"I'M FUCKING WHITE"

the romans and the holy roman empire of german nations are two very different entities. the latter for example was not roman, was not an empire and was not (completly) german - whereas the roman empire was both roman and an empire.

> waste resources
> end up in desert

> die on the streets of Sweden

You have no clue...

Hitler loved all European people desu
Except of the Slavs, but i can't recognize them as Euros
Germanics, Celts and Mediterraneans are all together part of the masterrace

*insert low quality bait meme

>being argentinian
>producing only one decent man, and even he can't reach 1,70m

>Stockholm
Get a real fucking representation you shitskin mongoloid, Birka was the "capital" of Sweden at that time.

>2000 years ago
>epitomes of local culture
>pictures mostly unrelated

>we wuz kangs

>American education

Memphis is an ancient city in Egypt

messi is godlike

it was a joke you fucking retarded autist

>american humour

benis

Well i am with you, all european must stick together as one, but some idiots, mostly from swedestan likes to shitposting to much

gets me every time

>muh stone buildings