Why is feminism so prominent in western society if women always want men to lead and be alpha males...

Why is feminism so prominent in western society if women always want men to lead and be alpha males? It doesn't make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RkQIDHI0Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=ryeibXH7ZbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women don't know what they want.

Because it's a shit test. Women don't want equality. They just use it as a test to weed out the betas from the alphas.

Sup Forums answer: JEWS

Women don't know what they want. More at 11.

The term you are looking for is
>cognitive dissonance

FPBP

masculine goals and rewards are constantly given a place in media while feminine goals and rewards are infantilized and automated. the family structure is crumbling and the only way to fix it is to reject perpetual "leisure time" and spend most of your day doing labor.

>shit test

But it has caused many people misery, and then men suffer from the situation, and then they become downtrodden, and then women complain that there are no "REAL MEN" around anymore. Men are not encouraged to be 'masculine' anymore, they have to learn it on their own.

>if women always want men to lead and be alpha males
They want men to make their lives easier. And feminism allows them that. They get more out of the state than they contribute and they got rid of the nuclear family while making divorce heavily favour women. Mission accomplished.

>caused so many people misery
>women thinking things through
>women caring if they cause pain to anyone but themselves

Implying women know what the fuck they want. Pic very much related.

Women have zero self-knowledge and even less capacity for self-criticism.

They genuinely don't notice this. We need to stop seeking their thoughts and letting them vote. It's just absurd.

I love dogs more than mathematicians, but if I need calculus help I don't ask Fluffy.

>Why is feminism so prominent in western society if women always want men to lead and be alpha males? It doesn't make sense.

You know, some alpha toptier guy like Trump or Jim Morrison could shit over feminism all day long, as long as they look like alphas in the process, and no one would care

if you however look and sound like this when making anti-feminist comments, you're in for a wild ride
youtube.com/watch?v=1RkQIDHI0Qs

>the family structure is crumbling and the only way to fix it is to reject perpetual "leisure time" and spend most of your day doing labor.

Alternatively we could embrace honesty and openly mock women when they say stupid shit. Eventually they will learn to shut the fuck up.

May have to bash a few nu-male cucks at the beginning, though. White Knight disease is real.

Yes, vid very related.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryeibXH7ZbM

That would only work if most men started doing it. I cannot ever see that happening. Women are far too arrogant and powerful because they have an entire civilization ready to give them anything they want and protect and worship them 24/7.

>leaf poster implying women are rational creatures

sage dis sheeyit

Don't sage my thread, I need maximum visibility.

You don't know what you're talking about

the welfare state is the ultimate provider and the totalitarian state is the ultimate alpha

thus they want a totalitarian welfare state (but with the things being prohibited being the things they don't like)

Today's feminism is run by lesbians who really just want males to die.

Yes I do. What a garbage reply. How about you explain what you mean then you stupid fucking faggot.

>today's feminism

When has feminism ever been nice to males?