Tell me Sup Forums, why didn't you start a family yet?

Tell me Sup Forums, why didn't you start a family yet?

I don't trust women enough not to screw me over.

I really don't wanna fall for the divorce meme

Never met a woman I would want to do more than have sex with

There is like 5% of the women in this country that are wife/gf material. I wouldnt trust these hoes with my finances, my children or even my car for fucks sake

Waiting til ai gf, user

I did.

I did it. Wife. Baby. Feels good. Really good. Starting a family is solid advice.

Talk regularly with your wife about big important things in life, and you'll get on the same page, and she won't backstab you. And she would prefer this, even if she doesn't recognize it at first, trust me. If you just leave her to the whims of her friends and The View and such, then you get what you deserve.

Because the women I've dated never wanted to

They all want careers. When I would ask them how many kids would they want to have (not with me, but in their ideal future) most of them look at me like I'm retarded.

anti social family, lost all self esteem in public school, no friends for the past 10 years, every time i make a friend they fade out of my life, trying to becoming employable but getting turned down at every opportunity... people are evil i should buy guns.

>OP speghetti
>all replies are burgers

No but really, the first 3 replies are accurate.

most girls in university are either not single, or are so deep into the studying for a good career meme that they're completely uninterested in men

Gonna go to Utah and marry a Mormon girl

I have a girlfriend but no job

how, what do you say to her

no!
Because i like change chan each 2-3 month.

I'm just not interested, and anyone who has a problem with that can kindly fuck off, I don't owe you an explanation.

I'm an ugly autist. Why else would I be on Sup Forums?

Well, the usual time for us is in the morning, when we read a chapter or two of the Bible together and discuss. Then we often go into morality, politics, how to deal with problem situations, how to avoid temptation, talk about problem examples we know of in town, etc. It turns out women really don't want to leave you, they love the idea of permanence. There is almost always some corrupting influence, like friends, a man trying to seduce her, TV, romance novels, etc. But, (and this goes for both men and women) when you can recognize a corrupting or wicked thing for what it is, you are far stronger against it.

She's finishing up school

yeah, right, not interested. thanks for confirming you are a worthless waste of self loathing sap collecting canadian degenerate.

Waiting for my first grandchild to be born

This, very solid advice

There's a pretty conservative woman and work I get along with but she's a single mom. This relationship meme is really hard

This

You must learn about good/evil regardless of the bible and warn your women of those forces in reality so she may protect herself

If you dont know what good/evil are then you are a boy and not a man

Did the dad die in combat?

I love being alone

>Well, the usual time for us is in the morning, when we read a chapter or two of the Bible together and discuss. Then we often go into morality, politics, how to deal with problem situations, how to avoid temptation
Aaaand you just outed yourself as a troll full of shit.

Watch out for a divorce after she finishes senpai

Because I'm an autistic manlet with nonexistent social skills. Also because I don't like women and other people in general, and try to avoid responsibility when possible.

I am still young. Almost literally nobody my age is starting a family (on purpose) or getting married. I can easily hide behind that reason and get away with it.

Sterile.

He ain't wrong though, excluding the part about the bible, talking to your woman about how outside forces will try to influence her to be degenerate goes a really long way.

Way ahead of you OP.

No wedding until she finishes next year. We're thinking wedding in the summer of 2018. I've got my eye on her.

relationships are easy if youre not being difficult yourself for example today my wife cooked me some dinner and she made sausage stew in coconut milk with oregano, onion and black pepper along with some macaroni sounds ridiculous but it was not bad at all and I even complimented her cooking which means Ill be eating the same thing tomorrow.

Denying this Jew run world another slave is the ultimate act of rebellion.

God bless yall

Never met a man who wants kids & capable of being a good parent

No jobs to start families with without a college degree, yet college culture demands you be either a single mom or a non-reproducing cash spender (The world has too many people already! I don't want to overpopulate the world, man!)

I should probably try to move near a factory if one opens up here in Oklahoma. I only know of a couple, and they are already full

L O N D R A
O
N
D
R
A

You aren't making sense

OPEC just recently cut production. Oil and Gas is making a comeback, my Bro-klahoma friend

post boipucci

don't underestimate protestant autism

>why don't you start a family yet
Well there's ton of reasons not to get married or have kids, main problem being women these days so that alone speaks a lot and I don't need to elaborate any further.

because all the women I've met either want a romantic adventure (if not simpe casual sex) OR are pragmatic as fuck and treat you like a business partner for the sake of baby making

never both

Already did user. Blond haired blue eyed wife of german and polish descent. Two kids, one girl, one boy. Both of us make great salaries and we get to spend tons of time with our kids. Feels good man

I did.

I have two sons and two daughters. We moved from a semi big, very nice flat in the city to a very big house out in the Swedish archipelago just to have room for everyone. Takes forever to commute to work every day but but absolutely worth it.

Also, raising them all to be 'in the know'.

Good for you!

BORN AGAIN VIRGIN

A B O R T
A
B
O
R
T

>wanting to be a literal cuck

This unfortunately

>I love being alone
Of all the pitiful excuses in this bread, this is really the only acceptable one.

doesn't matter goyim, all you are is her provider, then she dumps.

I'm still waiting for Trump to make anime real.

No reason to.
No wish to.

when I was 18 I started listening to the Tom Leykis Show on the radio. On Thursdays he'd do his Leykis 101 segment where he'd "teach men how to get more tail for less money". During these shows he'd advise men to say no to marriage and relationships. He'd explain the risks of divorce, how women take over your life once you let them stay with you, and all the other negative aspects of modern females.

Many (most perhaps) of the calls to this segment were from guys who had failed Leykis 101, who had not listened to the professor and had gotten married anyway, or had "accidentally" knocked up their girlfriend and had a kid they didn't want. Invariably, these guys sounded absolutely downtrodden. They were like beaten dogs. Often they were on the verge of tears as they described how their wife or girlfriend was totally domineering and had sucked all the fun out of their lives and replaced it with and endless string of misery. Listening to those calls really had an impact on me. I vowed then never to get married because I didn't want to end up like those pathetic voices I had heard.

When I was 19 I did move in with my then girlfriend, and sure enough the instant we moved in she completely changed and turned into a controlling bitch who I could no longer stand being around. She always told me she loved me and wanted to marry me, all the while endlessly berating me and making life a living hell. After a year of that I'd had enough. I should have listened to Tom and never moved in in the first place. That was the first and last time I let a girl live with me. Never again will I subject myself to that kind of torment.

i haven't gotten around to all the extra preparations needed to protect my assets in the event of a divorce

get a pre-nup and stop making excuses.

Only 20, broke , no GF and no idea with what to do with my life.

Can't find a woman that lacks a red flag.

I have no idea how I could possibly have an intimate relationship with another human being, let alone start a family.

I'm a confirmed 3rd generation schizophrenic who married a chinese woman: my kids would be mentally fucked up guaranteed.

I haven't won the lottery yet.

Not ready yet.

Been three months since I smoked pot every single day and wasted most of my money on it like a dumbfuck.

The same day I stopped I joined martial arts so I'm still getting my mind right. It's helping a lot and being around the right kind of people helps a lot too.

Back then was a scrub and a loser and that isn't very attractive either, just have to correct some wrongs in my life.

I have a conservative gf

we're gonna get married and have a large white family after we both finish graduate school

join army/police force

>but user why not go to school?
because at a university, everyone will expect you to be disciplined, ambitious and orderly like a little girl (I want to become a Doctor mammy!) or a very girlish boy (beta). In the army, discipline will be beaten into you like it has to

Because the state of the world is in depresses me and I see no future.

I'm unattractive.

>trusting 3D

She's fucking Tyrone you naive idiot

schools get to force you bluepilled with their coercive power over you childs mind and future=. female wife will stop any of your intentions to redpill children for social acceptance with the fact she has the laws on her side to destroy your life if she wants you out.

>large family.
>after both parents complete graduate school.

Pick one, you fucking imbecile. By the time your woman completes graduate school, she would only have 5-7 years of fertility left in her, and I guarantee you she is going to want a year or two between each kid: meaning at most you are going to have 3 kids.

lack of suitable partners, didnt have the means to support one til recently

Whores in my head
Whores at the door
Whore in my bed

Because:
a) Im a sperg who cant look another person in the eyes, much less for a coherent sentence, without geting very anxious.
b) I want to get a decent job first.

Plus I want to move back to Wyoming in the future and buy guns and get ready for the happening. I was born in Cheyenne and raised there and Laramie but might move up into the middle of the state and join police force.

Current goal for now.

I ain't joining any fucking Brit army or police force.

>finding a good woman is hard
>raising kids is hard (and expensive)

How does that follow? Does it just sound weird to you? I know of other couples that do that as well, and they enjoy it also. As another user said, even if you don't read the Bible, you still ought to discuss good and evil.

White millennial women are almost entirely garbage.

Q.E.D.

Woah....

>Waiting for my first grandchild to be born
Well done Grandpa user!

I want to wait until I can pick the child's sex with certainty. Don't want a son.

I am. She's not white, but I don't care. She has strong conservative values, was a virgin when we met, is exceptionally intelligent, when I get my PhD and a post-doc position we're going to have children.

Got a vasectomy at 25. Have had two serious relationships (one of 6 years, current of 3 years) and made it clear that no babies would be coming out of them.

Gives me more time to focus on my career/passions, more time to act like an adult with my significant other, more time to have sex when we want it, and less time spent changing diapers and trading in two-seater cars for minivans.

Sire of two strong white young men here

Haven't Finns figured out how to reproduce asexually? I got the impression that they're far too antisocial to ever successfully mate.

>wanting to raise a daughter in the current year

Good luck m8.

You must be trolling

I got snipped this year. Feels good man.

well do you have any alternatives?
I assume you are not rich enough for school right? And even if you were, you don't seem too passionate about a subject. Your half assed attempt would get you nowhere except into a soulless cubicle office job. Is this what being a man should be like? typing with arms as meek as a little girls might be? Or do you prefer to spend your few hours of freetime lifting, to show off your useless mass of muscle to deceivable women?

...what are those bumps on the inside of her thigh?

Internet high five for you, fellow seedless juice brother.

>mfw capcha road sign says "humps for 12 miles"

In 2 years. I got a qt virgin white girl that I'm slowly redpilling and molding her in my perfect wife.

She is qt, but she has huge abandonment issues and is dependent on me for emotional support. (She calls me her Ray of Sunshine and told me I'm the only thing in the world that keeps her happy and sane)

She creeps me out with her possesiveness and she is hellbent on making me all hers, no matter what, and she actually hates me spending money for gifts and wants me to buy nice things for myself, not her.

I just hope she won't kill somebody because of me.

I guess she's chaffing

For now. 40-80 is a long time to be old and alone.

I'm poor , a gypies and too smart to just impregante women and leave her rasing my child, i want to raise them but i'm poor. Working my ass out but not enough... the bank jews want to take my familes houses

Is she a peasant from the countryside? Sounds kind of nice.