Kanye about to got Brad Pitted!

>Kanye looses his mind
>His whore wife sense weakness
>About to divorce him
>Taking his kids as well
Another solid prove that modern women has no empathy or give a fuck about your problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=XwDgDRNwIdE
azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/saintpablo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=StNiRDQkBtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that's awkward, rip black guy.

This is going to be the beginning of the coming of the one who eats shitposts... Beelzebub.

What a shame.

His "rant" really does sound like poor guy revellead his power level, just like in matrix not all people are ready to be woken up.

>a prostitute thats only famous because Brandy's nigger brother fucked her on camera
>thinking she was mother worthy
>kanye

gonna drop the best album of 2017 now

>marry a hoe
>she acts like a hoe
shocked Kanye

He went against the NWO and now he's paying the price.

Armenians tend to be real pieces of shit sometimes.

>Be Kim

>Get assaulted in Paris cause you're a shithead
>Spend every waking moment afterwards in a PTSD anger-trance because "I almost died." Rage at your work-a-holic husband every day as you sit at home with your children and 25 servants.

>Get third divorce in about 5 years because everything is about you.

>Be Kanye
Work your ass off. Constantly have stress. Trying to be a good man, artist, and performer. Support Trump as you rage against normies and society.
>Get sent to psychiatric hospital because of over-working and how fucked up society is. Almost Nietzsche-like
>Wife uses it as an excuse to take children and half your wealth because "you're being selfish."

yes, they own him and his wife. she has no free will

>nigger
>nietzche-like

fuck you, why would you sympathize with that dumb nigger?

Holy fuck women genuinely are nothing but cum vessels

Her husband shows one sign of "weakness" and she's ready to pack up and destroy her family

This is "women" for you

She's a trophy, like all the other Hollywood wives. Owned and branded by the NWO kikes and passed around to those willing to bend the knee.

>trying to turn a hoe into a housewife

what an idiot

>This is "women" for you
More like whores.

Just kill her, ez pz

You're right Sven, I mean they sees him as someone who's not happy and satisfied for the bone they throw at him. To them he was a threat that might influence others for exposing their shit.. R.I.P Kanye.

He went against the grain. He wasn't a good liberal singin' and dancin' nigga. So they had to put him down.
They couldn't see a way to fit the rape card in there, so they just went with he's "crazy" -- ur -- I mean stressed and mentally fatigued.

If I was Kanye I would be saying good riddance. The Kardashes ruin every man they touch. Hopefully Kanye will bounce back.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

>The Kardashes ruin every man they touch.
Have you seen what they did to Bruce Jenner?

>>Get sent to psychiatric hospital because of over-working and how fucked up society is. Almost Nietzsche-like
Against his will. FUCKING MAKES YOU THINK

Kanye deserves better than this whore.

Kanye was the one that wanted a divorce.

>women
>whores
>implying there is a difference

What can we do to help?

phonebank

>artist
>Nietzsche-like

Shall we reappraise his 'art'? Let us bask in his creative genius:

How long you niggas ball? All day, nigga
How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nigga
How many runners do you got on call? All day, nigga
Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, nigga
Take you to get this fly? All day, nigga
Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nigga
You already know I'm straight from the Chi, all day, nigga
South, south, south side! All day, nigga.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER etc etc

Go suck his cock, you raging queer.

Well you're right when it comes to the majority of famous women, but it can't be that bad. It's just another one of those whores who set a bad example.

I would hardly compare a Kardashian to a normal woman.

It's the average woman amplified.
Most women if they were had Kardashian money and the attention it came with it. They'd act the same way.

check out his saint pablo lyrics
its redpill and the whole album is trying to get listener to think for themselves

I wanna fuck you hard on the sink
After that, give you somethin' to drink
Step back, can't get spunk on the mink
I mean damn, what would Jeromey Romey Romey Rome think?

>Send him free market capitalist economic, anti islam literature, force him to read it.
>Watch as he quotes shit on social media
>Meme him into 2024

>being rich
>Marrying a woman
Blue pilled

I don't listen to rap, it is for niggers and faggots who want to suck nigger dick.

That is pure poetry.

her married a whore; what did you expect?

Kanye is based

not really

Kanye is such a moron

They act the same way with or without the money. Its part of who they are. The moment they sense any sort of weakness, to them you are nothing.

she was never a person

>marrying a nigger fucking whore
>this happens
gee golly gosh what a surprise

YEEZUS 2 WHEN?

Also get that kardashian money. Hope you didn't prenup

He deserves NOTHING but misery. He is part of the forces constantly degrading society, not a victim of them. Rap is destructive music, doing nothing but harm.

actually you dont have to listen.
i didnt either and only after his "rant" i started to dig in.

there he says how hes gonna lose half of what he owns, how to not trust holywod producers.
some lyrics where he praises family values etc.

The women in that family have literally destroyed any man the have extended contact with.

Why would anyone in their right mind go anywhere near them?

Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Just checked it out - with lyrics of course because I can never understand was they say in songs - buy better than I expected

HE ACTUALLY NAMED THE JEW
youtube.com/watch?v=XwDgDRNwIdE
azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/saintpablo.html

kanye thought she would stay with him..

k e k

e

k

lol

Speak for yourself. My woman is honourable. They do exist, but people can't be bothered to search.

>husband is mentally unstable
>wife doesn't want her sons to grow up with crazy father
Kanye's more similar to Angelina than to Brad.

NIGGAS CAN'T RESIST A NICE FAT ASS...

She wanted a black man, she didn't want him to think

I don't need to be taught how to think for myself, as I am not a retard.
If you wish to follow a incoherent mouthbreathing simian as a role model, you are welcome to do so, Boris.

money and fame

none of this shit matters, they're all rich as sin. getting divorced is probably going to make them millions

>people think the robbery on Kim Kardashian was just a simple robbery and had nothing to do with the fact that shortly before that she was starting to consider support for Donald Trump
>people think Kanye lost his mind and isn't being reprogrammed because of what he said about Donald Trump

It's plain as fucking day obvious that these people pledged their fame to someone (or some group) and are being paid back for going outside of what their social programming should be. These two are the paragon of modern culture and seeing them go towards Trump obviously scared the shit out of whoever controlled them.

Sup Forums is so stupid all they can focus on is surface value and muh dick niggardry. Don't even know why I come to this shit hole echo chamber of 15 year olds anymore.

Even if you don't marry a bitch if you two live together, share bills, have kids, et cetera or the bitch can convince a judge you did all of that she can still get half.
A judge can deem you common law partners just by that and legally give a hoe part of your money, estate, alimony, and custody of your kids.
No matter how anyone tries to spin it the court system is out to fuck the man.

Yep I refuse to call him anything other than Bruce, and I don't follow (((convention))) by calling him any other sex other than the one he was born as. He can sue me if he feels that strongly about it.

yes, i wasnt into it before either but after that there is this surreal feel to it.

dave chappele mentions him one anecdote in a pretty neutral manner and the way chapelle only tells stuff about people who somehow make an impact on him

>Another solid prove that modern women has no empathy or give a fuck about your problems.
Fuck off go back to /r/RedPill to cry about your beta-male problems. I had no problem finding a faithful woman whom I've been married to for 6 years without any problems. KYS for caring about some hip hop nigger from America. Really disappointing! You Finns are usually based, this thread is a dsappointment! Sad!

He doesn't know you exist, idiot, and wouldn't care if he did.

Should have taken tupacs advice.

Women without money are the same but they have to call their shots. They have to choose when they want to be self centered whores more carefully. Woman like Kim Kardashian has money, she can up and do cunty shit at will.
And a lot of women wish they could do the same. Go out and fuck some athlete or local rapper, break up, if you get knocked up, great more money to whore about with.
The consequences become less dire when you're a bitch with money.

Okay Charlie. Flap your ears and fuck off scum.
>tfw some dirty fucking pom determines what people can say on an imaginary knitting board.

go listen his old albums. The college, Late Registration, Graduation, and one of the best rap albums of all the time. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. He's as based as they can get.

Namely?

dude married a cum dumpster. he deserves what he gets.

Nigger's own fault for marrying a persian.

>>Sad!

found Donald trump

Kanye is Keks next vessel

He eats shitposts?

Indeed, son.

Literally, who?

>My woman is honourable.
hahahaha

Do you live under a rock?

>I want a divorce, and I'M TAKING THE KIDS!

Women are bitches, they always go for the kids angle.

>kanye rants how he supports trump
>deprogramming
>OY VEY! HES CRAZY!
>thrown into mental ward
>about to lose everything as a result

so this is what happens when their sheep go astray? reminds me of dave chappelle. he peaced the fuck out to Africa when he began to see what was happening. His interview with Oprah is sketchy as fuck. She cuts to commercial when he starts to drop redpills. And they keep trying to make him out like he's crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=StNiRDQkBtI

Women are fickle. Fuck relationships.

Suppose I did, who is this nigger and who is the well worn leather purse?

You fucking numbskull dick
>women
>faithful and loyal
You're deep in denial, you born cuck. The fact that you lack to understand and acknowledge the unshakeable truth that women naturally doesn't possess loyaty traits makes you a major A simpleton cuck.

>Another solid prove that modern women has no empathy or give a fuck about your problems.

This could be seen from a mile away. Correction: women who behave in the post-modern way.

Because it gets them money and it let's them hold power over the man.

This is true. If he's going to stick in an amoral, delusional cesspit he kinda gets what he deserves.

And half your shit, and the house and car, because they have the kids too and they -deserve- it for being married to you. eg being waited on hand and foot and spending most of your income while bitching about it.

RIP based kanye. You died trying to redpill a lot of faggots.

BREZHNEVD

You can't make a hoe a housewife.

Also check tupacs being interviewed about dating. Shits all over YouTube. Tupac in women.

He complained that he was taught to act as a gentleman but couldn't get pussy, they thought he was "too nice" so he 180ed on that beta white knight shit and treated them like slags.

>a faithful woman
I have bad news for you Slavoj

Honestly I don't think it's that with Kanye. I think he's having an actual mental breakdown and Kim doesn't want their daughter's first memories of daddy be him completely off the wall batshit.

Then maybe you shouldn't enter a legal union whose sole purpose is to share all your assets.

Kanye is a mess now because he's conflicted about getting pegged and having his cock chopped off.

So says you.
But at the moment, he is just a vessel for the psych ward orderlies' semen.

>liking american nigger music
fuck off you're not Slovenian

I don't care what none o ya'll say
I still love her

They use theses dumb niggers for their money. The only one that hasn't gotten mindfucked is the kike.

As soon as black entertainers talk out against negative behavior of other blacks, are pro authority/police, talk out against their respective industries, or just don't fall in line with the other lemming ass negros you get targeted. They will do whatever they can to discredit their opinions/views, and kill their careers. If it's not rape allegations, it's accusations of being crazy, on drugs, or something else. And the public will lap it up and believe every word because why not they're niggers and niggers are rapping, crazy, dopeheads.
Liberals have no problem eating their own and they have no issue with systematically doing so either.

No I'm just alpha and know how to keep a woman.
Go back to listen to some Kanye rap music and cry about how no woman is faithful to you, eternal mongoloid cuckold.