Why haven't we defunded NPR?

NPR is liberal garbage that I pay for. Was just tuning in on the way home and everything has undertones of liberalism if not outright leftist propoganda. Trump needs to lay the long pipe on them

But then how are we going to know what the think tanks are planning?

They'll just move to relative obscurity where they belong.

Alex please quit shitposting while you're on the fucking air

t.production

think it's only here in dc, but cspan radio is dope

>carpool with a liberal
>NPR on the whole time while he mocks Trump and tries to bluepill me
>my face the entire time

I don't think they'll ever give up, although I'd rather see some defunding of the think tanks, security firms, and other beltway bandits as the real priority.

Wouldn't bother me if NPR had to survive on its own like everybody else, though. If you listen to the advertisements for the institutions that fund it that they constantly run (while claiming to be commercial free) then you'll get a list of interests with deep enough pockets to keep their mouthpiece going.

(((npr))) rockefeller founded and run like (((pbs)))

everything they do is obvious cultural marxist kikery

I'd rather them fully pony up the cash rather than taxes paid to make the country a shithole.

The whole station sounds like brainwashing, too. The tones they use for everything is hypnotic and gives the sense what they're saying has more substance than it actually does.

Yeah, it's clearly brainwashing. My local station now carries BBC content to boot. Now my taxes are going to fund the BBC's propaganda as well? That's not cool.

We could use a modern follow up to the Cox and Reece commissions investigating the possible anti-american activities of the tax-free foundations, and whether or not they deserve to be tax-free or not. I think Trump was spot on when he said we should have a look at whether our universities all deserve tax free status or not as well.

I love npr

Nothing stops you from voluntarily helping to fund it. I've donated many times in the past, but it has largely become a service I don't use much and that plays too much of a negative role outside of a handful of entertainment programs.

oh grow up and deal with it you pissant.

if the situation was reversed you would be here looking for headpats and upvotes.

I'm a bus driver on my campus and o have npr on during my shift, which is usually during busy times. I turn it on to listen to how far removed the left is from reality, and i get womembanf minorities unironically telling me they like my tastes in radio stations. I kek in my mind whenever they tell me that

Only 5% of their funding comes from public funds so they'll be ok either way

The majority of NPR's funds don't come from the government, it already self funds.

Lol I donated a large sum to NPR quite recently. I hope it really rubs salt in the wounds of buttflustered neocons and alt right cucks :)

>upvotes
>Sup Forums.

?

Analysts have put that number in different ranges, 5% is generous.

I have no problem with that, by all means go for it.

Federal taxes only pay a portion, the rest come from donations, that's where you need to focus.

You have to go back

Why do you retards hate reality

You know what would be neat is if you could earmark your donations to fund the bits you like. My local NPR station has nice coverage of local news. I'd go back to funding the station if that's where my money went instead of paying for the globalist claptrap that fills 95% of the airtime 24/7.

NPR is just bias of whoever is currently in power because that is who approves their budget. They will be changing their tune with political coverage very soon.

Gave a female coworker a ride in to work today. I will just put on NPR for the lukewarm news to not create a negative image.
Literally first story is about racist white trump supporters and the need for multiculturalism.
>fuck this
Quickly turn channel. It was a quiet ride

Marketplace is a breddy gud. Business news is typically the most honest news because money is important.

trump should just start his own state run media outlet. It's the only way we can be sure we get the truth and journalists with integrity.

Marketplace is a fun listen, but it's not really quality business news. You could easily do a lot better by turning to any of the many outlets dedicated to reporting on business and finance.

Your a funny guy.
Remember when all the leftwing media was giving Hillary a 96% of winning the election. Yeah, thats some great journalism
>just ignore all the white men and women voting straight republican. they will go away if not reported

what would be wrong with trump media ? It would be be 100 percent honest and report straight facts. All these problems with the media right now would go away.

They better start praising DJT or I want every single one defunded for life.

Just because the MSM went full propaganda doesn't mean I'm going to start believing politicians. Just push reputable news sites while the MSM slowly dies.

user if you think for a second that NPR, the media, and half the US isn't going to spit on Trump for every single day he's president then you're just as delusional as the people who thought Hillary had a 95% chance to win.

Just had to run back out so I flipped it on. Guy talking about how himself and his black father are revolutionary filmmakers. Talking about his new take on his fathers 'River of Cain'. Making a new film on all the "police brutality on blacks". This of course goes unchallenged. Sad.

>not trusting trump

back to tumblr, libshill.

>turn on npr because music is shit
>Syrian war / refugee coverage
>tune off that depressing shit
>tune in hours later
>wow listen to this jazz yodeling band
>tune off that awful shit
>tune in hours later
>how about that Syria?

I think NPR is largely useless more than biased.

I listened to a spot of election coverage and they would often have shows criticizing each candidate per day, and the only calls they would get were people complaining that they weren't covering the other candidate at all. The rare interesting content is still more interesting than anything the rest of the global media spews so I'd rather keep it.

Bootlicker

Google and Facebook will fake news your reputable sites to oblivion for not putting a semicolon in its proper place. Sorry user, but TPTB are way ahead of you on this MSM thing.

"bootlicker" is a liberal code word for "disciplined white man". you are literally a degenerate nigger who supports hillary. fuck off, cuck.

And you're a weak piece of shit willing to roll over on his back for the first alpha that pays him any attention.

Admitting Trump is alpha and still voting for hillary. Literal cuck

you jealous I get to serve trump while you have to serve some dumb nigger?

good goy

Find where I said I voted for Clinton. Trusting a politician 100% is a pathetic, bootlicker mentality.

I don't serve politicians you pathetic cuck.

yeah you only serve niggers before they fuck your wife lmao.
if you don'ty support trump you are a traitor cuck.

You dumb faggot. Just because you want Trump's cock down your throat don't project that cuck shit onto everyone else.

Please, tell me more about your obsession with nigger cock.

>NPR is liberal garbage that I pay for.
I don't want to pay for $200 billion in corporate welfare each year, but apparently it's the best government corporate lobbyists can buy. It really is a shame we can't pick and choose.

>Was just tuning in on the way home and everything has undertones of liberalism if not outright leftist propoganda.
Most people are bright enough to change the channel when they don't like what's on.

>Trump needs to lay the long pipe on them
Trump needs to fix that $125 billion that the Pentagon loses every 5 years first.

>I think NPR is largely useless more than biased.

Indeed. Lots of hipsters with their annoying creaky voices. You can almost hear their glasses and beards.

I'm not saying NPR is the pinnacle of turmoil user. Just another cog in ZOG that just happens to be publicly funded.

Ignoring the enemy isn't a good route either, so I didn't just turn it off.

NPR is propaganda mixed with high level indoctrination

Their ability to be subtle one second, then outright propagandist through the use of guests is second to none

then they wont have any trouble when we cut them off