What was her last though Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=3&psid=85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't get her smile out of my head

>kill me, I'm in love with her

>it's ok abdool, i lived yesterday.

Any nudes?

> I deserve this because of Nazi Germany.

> Remember the 12 gazillion.

>...

She was a rapefugee apologist so probably along the lines of...

He raped me, meaning I had sex outside of marriage. I deserve to be killed.

>cuck

After pics of the rape scene are also acceptable.

Least I wasn't raped and murdered by a fucking white male

She was 19, people. 19! Hell, I was liberal when I was 19 (we didn't have the term SJW then). Everybody at least deserves the chance to be redpilled.

No way is it acceptable to go with a non white even if she was 19, for a female especially.

She probably wished she was raped by a white man.

> I hope this won't contribute to the false and racist stereotype that the poor arabs are rapists

This. So much: this.

The only way a white guy would have got her is to have raped her. She was raised to be nigger meat by her perverted cucked family

"I dont want to die"

Last thought: 'oh shit...Sup Forums was right!...'

You must've had a really cushy life to be liberal at 19.

seconded, you go germanbro!

>Is he really the best I can do
Hypergamy, it's what's for dinner

Move to Germany, that can be arranged.

God damn, kraut, you took your sweet fucking time. Most people are already too far gone at that point.
This dumb whore wasn't ever going to be cured.
Especially not with the parents she had, asking for donations for migrants at her fucking funeral.

"Fuck me like a whore daddy! Praise Allah"

I don't deny that. And I don't feel bad because my family has money. Not as much money as her family though.

>deserves
There you go, using that word again hans

She was redpilled. Hard.

>She was redpilled
Not for long.

>In life I'll do whatever my parents tell me.

her father being an amoral cunt isn't her fault. Her school teaching her she needs to be tolerant because holocaust isn't her fault.

>"I hope I'm not making him uncomfortable."

It is OK Hans. It is common amongst non-whites.

>That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?

digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=3&psid=85

>"At least white German men will be angry after reading about this in the news"

the dankest nasheed song

this

Studenteninitiative "Weitblick"
Top Kek

No, but maybe her death won't be in vain, despite her family's best efforts.

Cool. I never was a liberal you degenerate fuck

She probably enjoyed his BBC. I'm sure she was having a great time before he went crazy. The sex was likely consensual.

Yestrday some user posted sick beheading video, where some shitskin cuts kids head of and before hand "pats" him or whatnot. Kid had bloodstained clothes so they mustve tortured him beforehand.
Similar thing happened to maria. A litle bit of sweet talk then she fell for the bait, all while trying to not let down her father. Too bad she confused ideology with real life.

Throwing herself at non whites while spitting in the face of her own people is her fault

>I hope none of those other poor innocent dindu nuffislams aren't persecuted for my death. I was a gud goy.

Kek!

>"Dammit can't vote for Merkel again"

she was proud to not be racist until the end and despaired only when she realized that noone would ever know about it.

>At least it's not an AfD micropenis
she thought

She got what she voted for

Don't be so fast to talk shit. The rapist probably killed her because she kept fighting it to the end. I would not be surprised if injuries the killer received helped the police in identifying him.

You must've been 19 in the 90's. In the [current year] it's impossible to be liberal by nature in Europe, it most likely involves active denial or being brainwashed.

girls need to be red pilled as early as possible... 14 is a good age to start

my blood is boiling

i wish i could find an afghan refugee and give him, her or xer a stern talking to about the importance of interfaith dialogue

I never said she was without fault.

close. Sadly it is still very possible, especially here. Because as the situation got worse the indoctrination got more intense.

>Ten days after her death, the Ladenburger family published her name in an obituary in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung on 26 October 2016,[5] in which it pleaded for donations among others for refugees.

>in which it pleaded for donations among others for refugees.

really pushes you to ponder...

You can take literally any Afghan. They are all like this, treating western whores like this is their culture.

>This dumb whore wasn't ever going to be cured.
fuck off m8
if you are not going to defend our people, dont post here.

>Christian cross
>give money to muslims

mfw

>as the situation got worse the indoctrination got more intense
You just have been assigned a mission, soldier.

The sand niggers have asian style dicks. Google it.

Can anyone give me the tl;dr?

What is this unkillable need to attribute logical motives to Muslims?

"This is not his fault tho"

checked and raged

"Welcome"

"I forgive you"

she probably screamed out in pleasure "fuuuck mee to death ahh yeahhh"

and so he drowned her face in his semen,
a full 1 liter 1 years made while in Germany load

>implying women actually care about physical sizes
Females are meme creatures. If the TV says niggers have BBCs then a 10cm black cock feels like 30cm to them.

> Because as the situation got worse the indoctrination got more intense
Same in Sweden.

> schools
> the media

>our people
>some dumb leftist bitch who would love to see europe turn into a caliphate
Seems like you're the one that's not defending our people, you smelly bosnian.

Make Germany Great Again

while I agree, this incident definitely redpilled a lot of people. Sucks she got culturally enriched, but others will learn from this experience and can be saved.

They like to take prisoners just as much as killing. I wonder how many European woman are kidnapped by refugees and dragged to Syria as a war bride.

She was already too far gone. Even a massive redpill like rape wouldn't be able to change her mind. Even if she would've survived the cultural enrichment 2 weeks later she'd be back in the hostel wiping brown refugee ass.

Her entire family is a bunch of refugee supporting cucks and her father is at the very top being an EU official trying to get more of these apes into the country.

If you'd be brainwashed your entire life nonstop until the age of 19 it'd take more than the enrichment of a single refugee. They'd probably have to rape you 10 times in a row over a long timespan until you finally start rethinking your life and political views.

Geez. The comments are somewhat tough to digest.I guess dark humor is a coping mechanism for some. If something similar happened to someone I loved, I would be out for blood.

>bitch volunteers at refo center
>gets arab'd
>parents are immigrant rights activists
>irony

This.

She is dead because of parenting fail.
Her father has even come out in support of refugees after her death, if that isnt a sign of mental illness I dont know what is. You'd at least have thought he would be trying to warn white women off dangerous and animalistic guys like the one who butchered his daughter.

female mind is fully developed by 19 - males are not mature till mid/late 20s

Oh God.
I'm coming!

Maybe you're right. In fact you probably are. All I'm saying is it really sucks she never had a chance to prove us wrong.

>Following his arrest the suspect, aged 17, pleaded guilty to the attack and will be sentenced next year.

>However, prosecutors say he can still change his plea and it's unknown if he has admitted raping Maria.

Ladies and gentlemen, the German ((legal system))

She got exactly what she asked for. Fuck her traitorous ass hole and fuck her traitor father.

>I wish I could tweet this

>female mind is fully developed by 19
You mean
>female brains stop developing at 19

>literal hurr durr face
>i'm in love guise

>I hope I don't get called racist for crying

>triggered
White women must be kept protected and pure.
We are failing our race as men.
Time to team up and kick mudslime out of europe and america

no wonder, she is pretty. that nose tho--

#NOTALLGANGRAPISTS
#OxygenIsRacist

because you knew everything when you were 19
actually what am i talking about you are probably 13

>White women must be kept protected and pure.

Why? So they can be even more insular pampered princesses? The fact that they're so well-protected is why they are so naive about the dangers of foreign invasion.

she was a beautiful girl, killed by the progressive politicians. Time to clean europe from this madness, someone need to start the vengeance. REMOVE KEBAB NOW!!!!

>wefuckgoats
kek just noticing this, its the subtle things that make a meme great

Best part is since he's only """17""" he'll be sentenced after the juvenile law which would give him only 10 years max.

Since he's a traumatized refugee who dindu anything before that he'll probably be sentenced to 4 years in jail and another couple years probation. If he behaves good they'll probably let him out after only 3 years.

I was libertarian, but not a loud mouth cunt complaining loud enough to actually ruin awesome things in our society.

You're just concern trolling attempting to make people feel bad for her. No one should feel bad for her. They should be angry their country's leaders let these niggers in, her parents failed to protect her, and that it is illegal for the citizens to enact any self defense.

If anything, people should be pissed, not feel bad because she lacked any forethought or self responsibility.

Fuck off back to plebbit if you want to act like one of them, you fucking faggot.

> Wir Schaffen das

3 years for rape and murder
thats fucking ridiculous

At which point he will promptly kill and rape another girl. The only thing unique about this story is she's apparently part of the political elite. I'm surprised her father allowed her to go slumming it with refugees.

you are so right