Carrier deal details

An already bad deal gets worse.

>thinkprogress.org/trump-left-carrier-union-in-the-dark-on-a-shoddy-deal-95fedaedee55#.rw6555c7u

>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/06/he-got-up-there-and-lied-his-a-off-carrier-union-leader-on-trumps-big-deal/

>edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/12/07/trump-false-claims-carrier-jobs-sot-ath.cnn

Are his voters (that is: you guys) going to lynch him if he fails to deliver in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
youtu.be/ODN3BDR-6dU
youtu.be/n1ma-GJ6NPc
youtu.be/qb0Zc6y3FMo
youtu.be/0w9Co8wDavY
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
youtu.be/Ep-YbqfkuzM
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
youtu.be/muhrghfODOg
youtu.be/Z_foudD52pQ
youtu.be/WmEWXseLRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/
wthr.com/article/usw-730-union-jobs-saved-in-carrier-deal-not-1100
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/early-trump-supporter-palin-suggests-carrier-deal-is-crony-capitalism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As president elect, he can only work with Mike Pence to carrot Carrier to not outsource. Once sworn in, Trump will have more bargaining power with executive orders and tariffs to ensure the other jobs stay. Keep following this issue as it will be a litmus test to see if Trump is willing to keep his word.

>protecting the weak
typical libshits

Fucking retards can't see that when making deals you have to compromise here and there and that it is all about the long run

How shocking that CNN, Washington Post and some "progressive" news outlet are all reporting that the Trump/Carrier deal is a negative thing

Well I just hope that this establishes a new standard of picking apart all government people rather than giving a free pass to all the ones who comprise the swamp.

Sorry, I forgot that facts tend to have a liberal bias in the US.

In what way is $7 million for 750 jobs a good deal?

>elementary-school-tier sources.
go back to finger painting you leftist moron

Maybe because it will generate over 50 million for the economy in the long run.

>(((union))) leader

Fake news fuck you faggot

>falling for the Empirical Evidence Jew
wew lad

He's probably just pissed his workers left the reservation to vote Republican

OP IA A GERMAN MUSLIM LIBERAL FAGGOT SAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP
greatagain.gov/

APPEARANCES
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NV 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Pence Rally in New Orleans LA 12/3/16
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Trump Rally in Cincinnati OH 12/1/16
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
>Trump Speaks at Carrier in Indiana 12/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
>Trump ditches press pool to get steak dinner
youtu.be/ODN3BDR-6dU
>Trump Meets with Obama 11/10/16
youtu.be/n1ma-GJ6NPc

SALT & FUN
>Martha Raddatz Starts To Cry Over Trump Victory
youtu.be/qb0Zc6y3FMo
>Best Of The Young Turks Election Day Meltdown 2016
youtu.be/0w9Co8wDavY
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>SJW Meltdowns
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
>Trump Saltmining
youtu.be/Ep-YbqfkuzM
>Clinton landslide
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y

ELECTION NIGHT
>Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
>Donald Trump projected president on CNN
youtu.be/muhrghfODOg
>Donald Trump projected president on Fox News
youtu.be/Z_foudD52pQ
>Putin congratulates Trump
youtu.be/WmEWXseLRlI

INSPIRATION
>Donald Trump on Getting Revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

$50 million for Indiana or for Carrier?

>edition.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

>Hillary Clinton's odds of winning the presidency rose from 78% last week to 91% Monday before Election Day, according to CNN's Political Prediction Market

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/

>thinkprogress

Sorry I don't read fake news sources.

Those are fake news sources.

Why are libshits so dumb? Do you guys like to twist everything into a negative just to make the other side look bad? This is why nobody likes you fuckers.

They got $7 million in tax credits over 10 years to be paid in $700,000 installments. Income tax on 1300 jobs would more than make up for that, not to mention the amount of money that remains flowing in their local economy in Indiana.

Would you rather have had all of the jobs gone to Mexico and the local communities going bankrupt? Do you people not have any foresight?

It basically breaks down the overall capital investment of 7 million dollars to retain 800 jobs, equates to $8750 per job saved. Over the course of just one year, this amount will have netted a 200% (at the very least) profit in terms of tax revenue. How anyone can say this deal is anything but good, is a glue sniffing Jamal

>sources

>Trump did a good thing but it wasn't quite as good as claimed

Oh golly what a scandal!

>tfw you realize the lügenpresse meme got real

Just google it, you'll find plenty of news sources. Why not check for yourself instead of
>implying?

wthr.com/article/usw-730-union-jobs-saved-in-carrier-deal-not-1100

thats less than 10 grand per job, i.e far less than the amount of benefits that would have been paid. I don't think that the prez should or can affect change on this micro-level, or that the concession given are necessarily the "right" fit, but from a pure case-by-case perspective, it's not a bad deal, at all

To quote a credible source then
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/early-trump-supporter-palin-suggests-carrier-deal-is-crony-capitalism.html

Palin actually got this one right.

>“When government steps in arbitrarily with individual subsidies, favoring one business over others, it sets inconsistent, unfair, illogical precedent,” Palin wrote in an op-ed for the Young Conservative website.

He touted it as his great achievement. Of course it is fair to criticize it, especially if it doesn't turn out to be as great as he said.

How much does a niggerss with 4 nigglets get per year.

>cnn

The were explicitly biased against trump during the election so this must be fake news

>yfw Garth Ennis is hard at work on a Crossed movie

Please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good please be good

>Please be good

I wouldn't get my hopes up, mate.

>Palin actually got this one right.

What an idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Mike Pence is still the governor of Indiana and before he leaves he wanted to close this deal.

Carrier didn't want to take that deal because $7 million over 10 years isn't enough for them. Trump, who by the way is still not sworn in yet, threatened to cancel all of their government contracts if they didn't take the deal. Carrier got scared and accepted Pence's initial deal.

This was not crony capitalism you dumb redditfag. This was Pence's deal but Trump helped move things along because it makes him look good and Pence gets to keep his home states economy in decent shape. Fuck off back to your reddit hugbox.

He says he's not been asked to compromise his vision, the company funding him wants an adaption that is true to the comics.

But yeah it's going to suck cocks.

>blabla

Doesn't at all tackle Palins criticism, no matter who is the mastermind here.

Just as a side note, you are one rude leaf, I must say.

>Doesn't at all tackle Palins criticism, no matter who is the mastermind here.

So let me get this straight redditfag. You're saying that Trump, as president of the united states, singled out Carrier to give tax breaks too in order for them to stay in Indiana? Even though Trump has no federal authority untill he is sworn in?

Use your brain before you type some bullshit like that out. Pence offered Carrier a deal to keep them in Indiana otherwise the local economy would have tanked and thousands would have been bankrupt. Small towns are built around factories like the Carrier plant. Ofcourse Pence had to step in because the consequences would have been huge.

But you libshits will never understand that because small towns and conservatives are the devil that should just die off right?

Achmed, plz.

First:
>Union Leader talking shit.
They get paid SPECIFICALLY for this one task.

Second:
>(((thinkprogress))), (((wapo))), (((cnn)))
These are not considered news sources.

Look, both of these are spin doctors working spin magic to sway public opinion. Why do you think Reagan fucked over the unions back in the 80s? They were buddy buddies before in the 60s/70s. It's because unions are fucking worthless, have worthless fucking people working for them, and create drama everywhere they go.

This is the entire reason why we have a thing called 401Ks.

Unions are the problem. The reason companies are leaving is because pot bellied obese union workers who can't be fired are getting paid $70/hr to do a job that should only be paying $30/hr.

as long as it doesn't have Smokey able to close vast distances of automatic weapon killing fields by the convenient use of panel-to-panel teleportation I might give it a whirl.

Holy Fuck a leaf that makes sense and just completely BTFO most people here without trolling?!

I like you user.

>3 jobs kept in US for 10 trillion dollars each
>6,000,000 jobs outsourced to Mexico
Tell me again how Drumph is a good deal maker again. I'm waiting.