"Photographer captures the dirty looks strangers give her"

"Photographer captures the dirty looks strangers give her"

This is what passes as "news" in leaf-land.

cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-for-monday-march-14-2016-1.3490076/photographer-captures-the-dirty-looks-strangers-give-her-1.3490082

Obviously shopped, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-for-monday-march-14-2016-1.3490076/photographer-captures-the-dirty-looks-strangers-give-her-1.3490082
cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-for-monday-june-22-2015-1.3122387/stop-ridiculing-small-penises-says-winner-of-subversive-pageant-1.3122394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup. people look at people

where is the photographer? Is it behind the fat animal?

Behind the camera, taking the picture obviously

>dirty looks
>just one mestiza smiling at her
skinny ppl are the wurst m i rite?

at least it found it's way back to the sea.

the one on the left turns into the one on the right after a bit of marriage and some children.

You can see in the middle of the picture where the shoreline was before she walked out of the ocean.

They're just checking out her privilege.

There is noone more privileged on earth in all of human history than obese white women.

Lena Dunham?

"Photographer captures the dirty looks strangers give some random fat woman".

Norway I didn't know you had it in you, good bantz m8

Photographer captures girl smiling while looking at a fat ugly pig

>cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-for-monday-march-14-2016-1.3490076/photographer-captures-the-dirty-looks-strangers-give-her-1.3490082
journalism at its finest

middle girl looks naked from waist down

Mods are gone, Cheesey Pieces in here

Mods are gone, Cheesey Pieces in here

Go away

>if you look at me that is a microaggression

so i guess no one is supposed to look at her?

When your body is 98% cottage cheese is it really surprising that people look?

if anything they're confused as to why this lardass is taking pictures of them and pretending not to be, or something

Even if its not shopped, I would also give a dirty look to someone that were to suddenly take an unsolicited picture of me when im just chilling at the beach.

Hawking and Penrose have postulated that a sufficiently intense graviatational field can bend light itself.

haha

my first thought was
>what a fat fuck

wow look how evil these cops are.

Nobody wants to

wtf, she gets dumpier every picture

This proves it. These people are reacting to her taking 'candid' pictures with her tripod. That's it.

The exact same responses could be captured by anyone with the same equipment and method

Is that how big the iPhones are up there in Canayda?

>not enjoying a lush, fully mature female body

gay much lately Sup Forums?

That woman is looking past her and more to the right

/puke

>stand around like a retard
>take random pictures
>omg people look at me, this is whatever-ism

starving african child watches on as gluttonous pig forks down another glazed doughnut.

She's taking the pictures to prove that anyone can look at her without puking, then using it for victim points

til how high and low tide operates.
Really made me think.

Maybe people look at her like that because they're afraid for her health? I mean, look at her. REALLY look at her. She looks like she was drained of blood and kept awake for days.

That's one of the weakest chins I've ever seen.

When I see a fat ugly whale like that, I don't laugh or even notice. I've been to beaches around the planet...there's fat old half naked people on all of them. IT's just part of the hazards of going to the beach .
Do these fucks actually think they can fool people into think people care about their fat ass?

Absolute terrible clothing and looks like she is in disastrous condition, don't even mean fat here.
>WHY ARE THEY LOOKING?!

I remember that she printed all these photos in a book. But if they are taken with a tripod, everyone will be looking at the people taking a photo of themselves with that equipment. What a sham.

FUCKING RACIST ASS WHITE BITCH

>ugh, why are all these people staring at me? it can't be because i'm acting like a weirdo in public, it must be the fat.

I didn't even know canada had beaches

that poor beached whale

Fuck those are some sick huge arms i wonder how much she curls?

ive been a big fan of this hambeast for a long time

she actually made a book of people gawking at her in her awful pictures

she looks like she smells
probably just the Flehmen response

didnt she do this shit 2 years ago? place herself in situations that force people to look at her.

Massively underrated!

It looks like she was using roller blades and the just grinded all the way down to the shoe.

Half of these people arent even actually looking at her

But for realz though:

For the most part it is just human nature.As well as probably the nature of almost every other species.

We see something abnormal and we are to take note of it. To figure out what the fuck and make sure we understand the situation best as possible.

Because when crossing the savannah 100.000 years ago, the faggot who said "Don't worry about that strange-looking log" is probably the faggot who got his face eaten by a crocodile.

I bet you she doesn't something obnoxious to ring attention to herself, or has someone off frame do something obnoxious

is that guy summoning up some chakra?

Pretty good

She is shouting something or farting before these pictures.

someone needs to buy her book and scan all the images to post on Sup Forums

Holy shit, that's Venice beach and that's my buddy Chris in the black shirt all the way at the end. I'm going to send him this picture.

I like how all the pictures are skinny/normal people looking ayt her. As if other fatasses didn't see her and go
>ugh

holy shit

a black dad playing with his kid

in a park

Of for fuck sakes, its just a fucking look.

holy fuck kek

kek

wtf it looks shooped

>im more in shape and better looking than that dude
>he has a cute gf
>i dont

ive had enough

Fat, unloved women are our natural allies against Chads and Ashleys. I have more in common with her than the people giving her dirty looks. Plus Blondie rocks. *^_^*

Checked

wew

it was discovered to be fake and the fatass deliberately did weird shit so people look at her in an unusual manner

He looks so stupid. What caused him to make that face and put his arm and hand that way?

Like that white bitch with the muzzie needs to be laughing at anyone but herself

>my tax money funded this

cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-for-monday-june-22-2015-1.3122387/stop-ridiculing-small-penises-says-winner-of-subversive-pageant-1.3122394

really makes you think...

why not just eat a bit less and go on a short jog in the morning?

>Paranormal activity

>He still thinks it's all about looks
How bluepilled are you?

Fuck lel

I think this is what the burka was invented for.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Hey now, if she actually ate cottage cheese once in a while she might actually be healthy.

He's in movement. Take any video and extract the single still images. You get a shitload of funny arm positions and face expressions.

why are you buddies with niggers you filthy mongrel?

I'm so glad that I decided to start losing weigt a few months ago. Christ I hate fat people sometimes.

>it's not me that's bad, it's other people

Why are those subhuman shit skins in
Canada?

I want to see the photos of people smelling her.

That shut she does with her feet us fucking retarded. Prolly thinks it makes her look cute, half questioned if she had polio

the force of her gravitational pull is sucking in their souls.

Great picture

People are drawn to looking at train wrecks. That's why Sup Forums exists.

Why is she standing like that? Does she wish she were an anime girl?

ahahaha i kekked out loud in the train.

why do you keep posting this in every thread
get a hobby, frog

da strong swing ma nig

>"the fuck is this fat ass cracka just sittin here without no kid?"
>"fuck shes probably goin to try an eat my kid"

WHAT THE FUCK

She looks like she was drawn by a 14 year old tumblrina