Really makes you think

Woke AF edition

this actually made my think WTF

Is this supposed to be deep?

now see that's actually an astute, if generalized, observation

now if only we could figure out (who's) pushing this ((seemingly innocent)) idea that (((going into debt for no reason))) is ((((perfectly)))) (((((fine)))))

any ((((((ideas)))))), guys?

If you aren't a fucking retard, you can easily avoid debt... What a loser

This astute, though generalized, observation wants you to believe that there isn't a few dozen million people considered ``middle class'' free from debt.

No shit.

Wait till she follows the gold.

B-but how will I afford a university education? I will be hopelessly stupid and unable to compete in a free economy if university professors don't give me a diploma.

the evil white man ?

she said absolutely nothing in those 140 characters

>american education

anything thats not a degree in kangz and memenism is worth it if you want to earn money above the middle class

>i only know of two extremes (ghetto and tv famous rich) due to my very limited (despite my claims) real world experience

Very tolerant

That's pretty true though, many "middle class" are actually just using their house as a sort of wallet, they will have absolutely nothing to leave their children.

what a dumb nigger shit. the middle class is actually wealthy despite having debt because they are actually producing value for society unlike this useless piece of nigger shit. SO what if you have 500k debt and a smokin' mcmansion with 4 kids and a nice chunk of land? this nigger probably lives with her parents in some run down detroit crack shack and thinks shes better because she's got no debt (also making no money ) LOL

>implying they won't leave them with sweet delicious refi debt

In the future, Everything will be financed or Rented...

Even for someone with that user name, this is pretty retarded. My wife an I are both skilled workers with union jobs. We earn well over the median income for our area and the only debt we have are car payments and a 15 year mortgage. Maybe if you didnt sell your soul to the banks for a worthless sheepskin you wouldn't be poor

In the future's future, currency won't exist. The concept will be replaced by a sort of barter rooted from the merit of your thoughts and actions.

KEK wants to communicate us something in this thread.

kinda like that one episode of black mirror where we all rate each other on a 5 star system and if you are unpopular or ugly enough you go to jail?

checked

Sorta, except not as confrontationally authoritarian.

nice trips.

but seriously:

the private(as private as goldman sachs) bank known as the federal reserve system.

will the girl in OP's pick ever get that far? or just stop at "white men"

damn it, i love deep seeded narcasism and the inevitable genterfacation to be our own downfall and trap us in a system that means nothing

>i yearn for the failures of others

The leftists projects. It's all they do.

the elephant in the room you guys ignore is that middle class is shirnking and its purchasing power remain stagnant post 70s evne though production went above the roof.

So its true. but most of you dont care since you are lower-middle class blue colllars. i.e. not middle class.

This post actually made me think

Most of those people already are clever enough to realize they are middle class. She's made quite a sharp dig at people in the 20's to late 30's who are thick as fuck enjoying renting over buying, lease-hire over ownership. You know, the people who merely rent monthly what they could never outright have.

As someone that makes over 100k, this observation is not only correct, but astoundingly accurate. It also works on multiple levels.

You can either be in debt financially and emotionally, or you can be debt free financially, and in many cases, emotionally.

We let our possessions define our level of wealth. Worse yet, we allow what we consider wealth be defined by our possessions. We drive ourselves into debt seeking happiness and temporary satisfaction.

If everyone were to completely absolve themselves of all debts (including mortgages), we'd be in a very different place right now.

"Wealth" only changes the scope of your problems tbqh.

She's not even talking about. Wtf did you pull that out from?

>I'm single
>I make 60k a year
>I live in Florida with low cost of living
>I have no debt at all

Am I considered poor then?

>being awake as fuck.
I hope they don't fall under the mkultra.

Y-you ok bud?

>have savings enough to retire
>own my own buisness
>own my house
>no debt

So does that mean Im the opressor? Because im definately not poor.

You can't agree with niggers user.

One post by the OP, huh, that's fishy

If you don't own a means of production you are by definition not middle class.

>woke

Is this nigger shit ever going to go away?

Don't forget to pay your hard earned money for those degrees if you want to be educated good go- I mean person, don't wanna be left behind in times like these?

Rich people are in debt too.

>I make $60k a year

The wealthy don't work

Their money works for them

mfw

shalom brother

still a nigger

translation: we need mo' money fo' dem programs

She's not wrong.

S-so t-this is your average girl in Kenya?

Brb, booking a flight to Nairobi.