Hey americans

What do you think of my design of your flag?

I think this should be the new flag of USA. Black represents my black brothers & sisters, and red represents the blood of natives.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kC_OjPWQh1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to go back

(。-ω-)zzz

lmao based britbong

We do. Except its black and white and backwards for the purpose of being identifiable in a low light or under nods

And the stars are white to show we're leaps and bounds ahead of you nig nogs.

Can we have a picture of dead indians and niggers in chains instead?

>Not replacing the blue with green
False flag nigger

_(:з」∠)_
You go back

Why so GREEen?

youtu.be/kC_OjPWQh1Q

Please post it to #blacktwitter. I want to see black people rage when their claim for a flag change gets rejected.

It's shit. Although, at least the niggers would once again stand during the anthem.

>my black brothers & sisters
go back to africa, if you're so great

>Not putting pictures of dead Anglos to remind Americans that the (((anglo))) is not to be trusted

Stars should be brown to respect the wonderful undocumented immigrants who build this country from the ground every single day.

Blue should be changed to a color not associated with police and violence against POC who are just trying to make the world a better place. I vote for Purple to honor our LGBTQIA+ brothers, sisters, and others.

Thank you!!!!

all stars must be Jew
>perfect

Good idea.

I like it, it suggests that the white people are the stars/only relevant group of people living in the United States. Good job user.

oy vey digits confrim the stars must be star of david is the only way forward

Perfection, thank you Norway bro. For the first time in my life I am proud of the USA.