Is the T H I C C meme a jewish psy op to normalise obesity and laziness?

Is the T H I C C meme a jewish psy op to normalise obesity and laziness?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/pregnancy-and-obesity/art-20044409
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shes flat in a bad way

Skinny arms + small tits + medium sized bubble butt = god tier

only mongrels are into T H I C C meme

>Americans think this is normal

You are a teenage virgin

"Fat is thicc" is a Jewish meme

Real thicc doesn't mean fat

She is perfect Tyrone

Real women have meat and just a bit of fat because real women are for breeding.

>laziness
I thought the good kind of thicc required work at the gym and shit

Well, I only like flat 2D anyway

Just as boring as the city in the background.

I would inject multiple loads of semen in to her if you know what I mean...

You are a brainwashed lardass who has been tricked into thinking that you must settle for some hambeast. This is not normal

To each his own

I like skinny and thicc girls depending on who they are

shitskins detected

The young left used to be all about not eating fast food, what the fuck happened to that?

Obese women face much greater risks during pregnancy

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/pregnancy-and-obesity/art-20044409

Warm body with the right amount of holes, proven to not be a slob. What more do you want?

posting underage girls now?

greek you pervs

Im into THICC but that chick is fucking on point

Femininity

it's to normalise trans thighs

This isn't what the average white american woman looks like. Black and mexican women are much, much fatter than average, they drag the national average up significantly.

No we don't. Don't you have a shit economy to be fixing or something?

Skinny women were the Jewish meme passed from fashion faggots who told us skinny super models were ideal

Thicc is natural

T H I C C is just preference. Also there's a difference in like a voluptuous woman vs. a fat ass blob

rollin

Not underage you idiot fuck off

T H I C C meme is just another word for Voluptuous, which throughout history was always considered to be attractive

(((They))) are just trying to broaden the window of it to include ugly fat girls

>flat in a bad way
There is no bad flat. Flat is justice.

Actually feminism and "body positivity" are jewish movements.

See, this is a blob. Her sides aren't concave.

Don't get me wrong, I actually this thread, but it belongs in /fit/ and not here

Ugh that body is disgusting

I still want to fuggg her X-D

Now those are real women.

THICC-----|-----FAT-----x---Obese

I'd fuck her just to see how big my dick looks in her. That's about it.

No it's about the poltiical implications of the THICC meme. There is a systematic effort to normalise obesity. Look at the (((media))) they are glorifying fat brown asses 24/7.

Roll

>no

I feel like 2s adnd 3s aren't even that great

If you're able to see her ribs she's too thin, that shit is not healthy. A certain amount of body fat is necessary, not too much though, but like I said if you can see her ribs like in OP's pic she's too thin.

It's fat women trying to make themselves seem normal. No man but the nigger or wetback prefers fat women, so it isn't working very well for them.

yes

The THICC meme is a meme you dipshit

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
>Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.

I don't like obesity or laziness, but I do appreciate a round, supple rear-end with muscular thighs and wide hips. Basically a body that's taken care of that has both strength and aesthetic. A pear or hourglass figure.

In other words, the way a healthy woman is supposed to look.

I find fat chicks and OPs pic equally unattractive.

T O N E D

Plenty of autists take it seriously besides there is a huge brainwashing campaign going on right now by the media to normalise obesity

Lard != thick
I like girls with big thighs and a curvy figure. Your stomach doesnt count as a curvy figure, nor do your wing flaps. I dont want my woman looking like a 12 year old boy.

Based skinny white women btfo the jewish racemixing maymay