Tinder is actively pushing forward anti-white propaganda

Tinder is actively pushing forward anti-white propaganda

Every time I have to resign into tinder I see the adverst, and every time it is a blonde white women matching with a black guy

How do they keep getting away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/culture/article/meet_the_jewish_founders_of_tinder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BM/WF pairing is the jews' favorite meme. Once you start noticing it, you'll see it everywhere, kind of like orange/blue contrasts. Kikes are cucks.

how do we stop it?

Be a more attractive option to the female. Oh wait, Sup Forums is bottom tier beta-males. That's why you're losing. Lol

do you realize how easy it is to get shitskin women?

Just have blonde hair blue eyes ezpz
I want to preserve my race though

>Can get lower tier women
>Cannot get upper-tier women
>Loses upper-tier women to other males
>Thinks this is conducive to himself being upper-tier male

Lol.

It's just the natural order of things. All of the white women with top quality genetics are choosing to mate with black men simply because they're attracted to males of the human species that will provide them with the strongest offspring.

>Strawmanning
Oh man I guess my 100% racially pure dating history was all my imagination :^) gonna have to call Maria, Savannah, Daniella, kelsey, alysha, Shelby, and all the rest to let them know we never happened lmao

The reality is that Tinder is simply pulling a random sample - it just so happens that most Tinder Matches are white women looking for black men to meet anonymously

back to reality

only white chadsget matches on tinder

everyone else has no matches

I read that too... Wonder why?

Only degenerates participate i hookup culture, aka Tinder and other fuckapps.You don't get to complain.
Maybe someone like you could write the code for Aryan Tinder and get rich. Call it Volker or something.

>getting offended
Did I say that you weren't getting any white women? Nope. I said the top tier ones aren't going to you "pure white master race!1!!1" folk. Because they don't consider you as such.

>Racially pure

>Assumes that every white person is of the same race.

nah m8, if you're something like danish/irish mix you're nothing but a mutt.

>kind of like orange/blue contrasts
redpill me on this

I thought orange/blue was a pretty based combo

Feels good

On tinder just put up pictures saying
THE WOMEN ON TINDER
POWERED BY COAL

How do you even remotely use a hook up app and not be swimming with STDs?

Condoms? You're still a virgin, aren't you? Lol.

because feral niggers want white women. this is how tinder stays alive. horny arabs and feral blacks are rabid for them

the meme that good looking white women just jump on black dick is nothing but a meme.

Who cares about the white trash women anyway. Just starting asking girls when you date them if they've been with one and peace out if they have

Hi, you're a virgin.

I can tell because you think condoms protect against STD's well at all.

yeah i know, every time i swipe left on a black guy i get less matches. suck my ass tinder.

yea this meme def isnt true, i have plenty of average friends that get matches

I get loads of matches I just have shitty game

Aus tier shitpost. I love it.

>The women are consenting and agreeing to meet up and fuck
>They select these guys over white guys on tinder
>This makes them trash for not picking the beta-male instead

God I love these threads. Insecurity and virginity everywhere.

You know nothing of the upper class, all of the women are rebelling against their parents and marrying black guys.

>He thinks I'm offended
Loving Every Laugh

Nice projecting.

Thats a lower class white girl trait...

i went to a new city this week, and started swiping today and had 7 matches, and i'm like a 5.

stop making shit up

dumbest=strongest
only in Canada can such idiocy prevail.

>Tinder
>Not an overtly evil way to encourage that the nuclear family is unstable, making adults not work with a partner to survive, forcing people to either become slaves to welfare or take our credit loans

Durrrr it's just sex bruh!

Why would you ever date an upper class girl. Class systems oscillate. Work hard in school, pick up a girl from a racist working class family and become the new upper class

Take a good guess at who owns tinder goy.

jewishjournal.com/culture/article/meet_the_jewish_founders_of_tinder

every fucking time!

>felt the need to make up women he's slept with on an anonymous image board

Ya I'd say you got butthurt :^)

>says the guy who gets so little pussy that he finds it unbelievable that others do

why

Relax goyim it's just a cohencidence.

I do great on tinder. I don't feel the need to make up names to list on Sup Forums.... shows a lot of insecurity. What's that old saying? Something like "the only ones to make a big deal about sex are those who aren't getting any"?

>felt the need to make up women he's slept with on an anonymous image board

Fucking canada