Just fucking lose!

The loss that never stops.

We are fast approaching infinite-defeat. Where the rate of loss exceeds our ability to measure it

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13467516

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13467516
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bill Moyers

fucking faggot

fuck Joseph Campbell too

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13467516
I feel like a faggot liberal, but the only thing I can say is wow...

This level of fanfiction impress me.

>Huffington Post
Why are you reading that toilet paper?

The denial levels are off the fucking charts.

Shadow this shadow that jeez this is some real edgy shit.

They need to be let out of their echochambers more often, they're fucking insane.

stop pushing us for clicks huffpo

post the archive fag, ain't giving them clicks like that, not even with an adblocker
this

i thought the pope saying fake news is a sin was ridiculous but this just took the cake

>They're eating each other in the comments section.

>shadow government
We already have an opposition in the US, not to mention the dems themselves removed the filibuster option in their attempts at ramming through shitty legislation through the senate.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>that comment section

The DNC really is dead.

Maybe he just ctrl+c, ctrl+v'd some obscure Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic about Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic competing for the presidency?

"Here’s what we’d like to hear her say before Donald Trump takes office — a call for a shadow government that will watchdog everything he and Congress do. - the huffington post"

if you had told me 10 years ago that a newspaper people read would be calling for a shadow government after losing an election i would have laughed.

There's gonna be an electoral revolution

>This (((shadow))) government will forthrightly express its opposition to such actions and not only call them out as the damaging policy they are, but also offer constructive alternatives that we believe will serve and advance the proper agenda for our nation. No proposal or executive action will go unanswered. We’ll even voice support if it’s warranted — but I fear so far there is little evidence that will be the case.

>Historically, this follows the British tradition of a (((shadow))) government created by the party in opposition that monitors the ruling party and creates greater transparency, encouraging an honest dialogue based on facts and a thorough knowledge of history and policy. Our (((shadow))) government will reflect the experience and knowledge of a core group of men and women who understand how policy is made in Washington, but it will also call on the wisdom and experience of elected mayors, state legislators, public servants, activists and organizers who know the needs of our municipalities, counties and states across the country.

>I propose that for every Cabinet officer named by Donald Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate, we in the opposition will have a (((shadow))) cabinet member who will monitor the work of that department and comment as needed.

>Consider one example: President-elect Trump has named Tom Price, a U.S. Representative from Georgia, to be secretary of health and human services. He wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act, which now offers health coverage to more than 20 million Americans who have never had it before. Whomever we select as our (((shadow))) secretary of health and human services will speak out against repeal — but should Secretary Price recognize reality once he is confirmed and offer changes or alternatives that make sense and do the most good for the people, the (((shadow))) secretary will voice support.

There is already such a thing, its called opposition

>Hillary got more votes
from the most bubbled state in the nation

These people know it too from living there but they don't acknowledge it

I were Hillary I'd ask them to please stop

It would be humiliating to be constantly reminded of your historic lose

Nah they wanna pretend they´re joos and that they control things from shadowy shadows kek.

I can't even pull together words to describe this. Leftists are so butthurt that they want a babysitter government to unconstitutionally be thrown into place to make sure Trump doesn't make good on any of his promises?

Republicans didn't do anything like that when Obama got elected, the Democrats controlled the Senate and both houses of congress, as well as the Presidency. Obama had government lock stock and barrel and still didn't get jack shit done. Republicans couldn't stop anything Obama wanted to do. Yet and still 8 years later, the Democrats (and their supporters) are such sore losers that they are calling for a fucking shadow government to decide what Trump can and cannot do as president.

These people need to accept the fact that they fucking lost and need to get over it. Pick up the pieces and restore their gay little political party or form a new one. Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate in the entire race yet she was forced down everyone's throats. People smelled the bullshit and refused to vote for her.

actually, china, these people need to die.

the rift between people is becoming too great. a long time ago the tribe would just split, and go off their separate ways. now, that's not possible.

it's going to come to purges.

For now. This accurately replicates the state of the Republicans in 2008 and 2012.

are you trying to visualize a democratic donald trump? don't make me laugh.

I still think that the glasses girl can be tenderly fucked

the rest can get hatefucked

>American education

>Historically, this follows the British tradition of a shadow government created by the party in opposition that monitors the ruling party and creates greater transparency, encouraging an honest dialogue based on facts and a thorough knowledge of history and policy.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA

Shadow governments, opposition governments, whatever you want to call them, exist for solely one reason: trolling the shit out of the ruling government. It's hilarious watching someone actually thinking that shadow governments have any real power; oppose Trump's policies? How exactly? If you had a majority in either Congress or the Senate you'd have something to work with, but you don't. Sitting there on the sidelines saying "Our Shadow Foreign Secretary thinks that policy is bad" does nothing more than what you would be doing already.

>Moyes