Killing the American dream

I've been doing some soul searching these days and the bottom line is if you are one of the liberal elite faggots that shits on McDonalds and the "McPick 2" deal you are murdering the American dream.

>be a colored youth of today
>want to get a job to pay for school
>hard working, apply for a job at McDonalds
>get hired, start working and saving
>progressive shit heads shut down your store for being part of the corporate oligarchy.
>lose job, try meth instead
>get shot

How do you progressive faggots love with yourself? People of all colors have a right to work at McDonalds! They are literally creating jobs by the thousands and their food is fucking incredible.

Please kill your self

Other urls found in this thread:

delish.com/food-news/a44842/mcdonalds-mozzarella-sticks-fail/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13467516
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shilling this hard for McDonald's
>American Dream

This is embarrassing; pls go.

what the fuck am i reading

I used to do 401k recordkeeping at the place that manages the McDonalds 401k. They have an insane match.

I talked to one participant who was an assistant manager. She had more than a million dollars in her retirement plan. She'd just been dumping cash in there for years and soaking up that match money.

Even McDonalds can do well for you if you manage your shit properly.

I unironically agree with this

Well you could go make minimum wage at the food co-op instead and they wont yell at you.

McPick 2 doesn't even exist anymore.

meth isn't a black drug, user

McDonalds has mozzarella sticks?

You wouldn't of gotten shot if you ordered your meth off the dark abysses of the underground web.

You can score 3.5 grams of high quality meth for $120.

I dont do meth but the prices on the underground are insanely good.

Really makes me eat

They used to.

Didn't they get sued because they said it was made with mozzarella cheese and it turned out not to have any cheese in it?

Wtf it's 2 for 2.50 in L.A. and we don't have mozzarella sticks wtffff

I don't know if they actually got sued, but I do know the cheese was just coming out, and people were getting sticks with no cheese in them...just batter.

Whoever runs that deep website isn't going to be happy you are reselling his shit

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>not being obese is librul elitism!
okay guess I'm a liberal elite then

also
>progressive shit heads shut down your store for being part of the corporate oligarch
this has never happened, you are imagining things that aren't real

>implying the most quality-controlled uniformity-obsessed chain on the planet would release faulty mozzarella sticks without exhaustive testing

It's 2 for 2.50 in Cuckifornia.

It's 2 for 2.50 in California

I mean, he has a point in his ramblings.
By attempting to hurt big business, you're also going to hurt some people who work for them. Job market's thin enough as it is, just blindly penalizing corporations without considering how to replace potential jobs lost is going to cause problems.

delish.com/food-news/a44842/mcdonalds-mozzarella-sticks-fail/

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13467516
hahahaha you have no idea what you're talking about. Some listings are literally POUNDS, and reselling is encouraged. Peruvian genocide when

Fine you French cunt. I'll respond.
Say bonjour to Mohammed for me. Not that one, the other one

Uh, no that's not how drug dealing works, and that's not how business works. They won't care because no matter what you sell it for, there's no way you can undercut your own supplier.
If anything they will be happy because if you make money selling their product, you will go buy more.

>all of those items are on the dollar menu individually for 1 dollar each
>NEW MCDEAL OMFG
>2 DOLLAR MENU ITEMS FOR 2 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>WERE WERE U WHEN MCDONALDS MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN??????????

Its 2 for 1,15 in Romaia

Those items haven't been on the dollar menu in years. They used to be, not anymore. Basically, in order to get the same deal you used to, you now have to buy two things instead of one.

literally just got this an hour ago, tasted good man

>Go to McDonalds
>Takes 5 minutes to order because the nigger working the counter can't speak English
>Finally manage to walk out with food 20 minutes later because the nigger working the kitchen was too busy selling weed out the back door to cook
>Eat soggy fries with shit-tier burgers that taste of cardboard
>Die of some nigger-disease because the counter-nigger spit into your food because you "thought you were better than her"

Meanwhile, at Burger King:
>Get served by polite, blonde, blue-eyed Aryan girl
>Walk out 2 minutes later
>Feast on crisp fries and lovingly-prepared burgers with complex flavour profiles

You decide.

corporate memes have hit pol?? mind fuckin blown

>no final time
FUCK YOU

Yfw when a Sup Forums pass will be a prize on the next mcds monopoly game

You are what you eat, garbage.

Top jej

Burger King is nigger central in the U.S.