Believe

>Claims to be red pilled
>Atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GswSg2ohqmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kills his only son: Totally ok.

Tells sandnigger to kill his own son: Totally ok to prove a point.

Murder is wrong.

I don't get.

Don't forget all of the justified based genocides

The red pill is red because its dipped in THE BLOOD OF JESUS

>wondering
It's wandering. Christians can't even spell.

>Claims to be red pilled
I don't, I prefer not using meaningless buzzwords.
>Atheist
Yes. Believing in magic is for children and old women.
Remember that time he smited a guy for not knocking up his brother's widow? What a guy.

Wash the red pill down with the blood of Christ my son.

Tortures Job.

But it's ok, because he remaned christian.

North Korea-tier ideology

Christpill is the ultimate Redpill.

I saved a few quotes, because half the SJWs on twitter using the bible for propaganda purposes don't have a clue what they are talking about.

I suspect they are not even Christians.

>Sacrifice innocent person to save humanity from inherited sins that you created
Yeah totally red-pilled. Not like the SJWs with their inherited "privilege" at all senpai.

Jesus is stupid and fake
Lol

atheism is degenerate. what else is new?

Toss em over here lad.

Immigrants/ open borders

How can you have equality when there is a holy people? LOL.

We are supposed to look after our own first, not alien invaders

that picture wew lad my sides

On transexuals

For virtue signalling SJWs using demented logic

Reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board.
Gaytheists can fuck off right now.

On interracial--

Some claim "bastard" means mixed race

This.

Don't forget about the time he turned Lot's wife into salt because she peeked back at the city he was destroying

Or the time that he killed all of Job's family just because he was doing a social experiment with Satan and never brought them back

fuck off religion faggot

Even better, Satan told the Lord that Job was on faithful because of everything God had given him. Satan said he could turn Job against God. God said go for it. What do you know, Job remained faithful.

God giveth, God taketh away.

This is a bit harsh. Remind me to protect my genitals so I can have some chance of entering heaven thanks senpai.

Religion is the very definition of a blue pill.

The cold hard truth is that there is no magical being who watches over us, awaits us after our brain decomposes and sends us to eternal torture if we don't follow certain rules like little sheeps.

Everyone who believes in religion is stupid and can't handle reality.

Ancestors/patriotism

God didn't create sin. Are you 12? Your theological knowledge is equivalent to a fetus' knowledge of language.

>completely misreading shit
Good job. Prohint: Jesus is the gate.

Gay marriage

This

>God didn't create sin
Then how does it exist? Things that happen can only do so because he made them happen.

Is there a reason why atheists constantly try to convert people to their religion? I have been christian my whole life and honestly I don't really care what other people believe in.

Islam a religion of peace?

I'm not an atheist, but I'm also not a christ cuck.

Turn the other cheek right goy? Be a good goyim and worship the jew-- err I mean Christian religion.

BLENDING ALL RELIGIONS

Another area of discussion was Religion. This is an avowed atheist speaking. He said, "Religion is not necessarily bad. A lot of people seem to need religion, with it's mysteries and rituals - so they will have religion. But the major religions of today have to be changed because they are not compatible with the changes to come. The old religions will have to go especially Christianity. Once the Roman Catholic Church is brought down, the rest of Christianity will follow easily. Then a new religion can be accepted for use all over the world. It will incorporate something from all of the old ones to make it more easy for people to accept , and feel at home. Most people won't be too concerned with religion. They will realise that they don't need it."

CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY WORDS

In order to do this, the Bible will be changed. It will be rewritten to fit the new religion. Gradually, key words will be replaced with new words having various shades of meaning. Then the meaning attached to the new word can be close to the old word - and as time goes on, other shades of meaning of that word can be emphasised. and then gradually that word replaced with another word." I don't know if I'm making that clear, but the idea is that everything in Scripture need not be rewritten, just key words replaced by other words. The variability in meaning attached to any word can be used as a tool to change the entire meaning of Scripture, and therefore make it acceptable to this new religion. Most people won't know the difference; and this was another one of the times where he said, "the few who do notice the difference won't be enough to matter."

THE CHURCHES WILL HELP US

Then followed one of the most surprising statements of the whole presentation: He said, "Some of you probably think the Churches won't stand for this," and he went on to say, "the churches will help us!" There was no elaboration on this, it was unclear just what he had in mind when he said, "the churches will help us!" In retrospect I think some of us now can understand what he might have meant at that time. I recall then only of thinking, "no they won't!" and remembering our Lord's words where he said to Peter, "Thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church, and gates of Hell will not prevail against it." So yes, some people in the Churches might help and in the subsequent 20 years we've seen how some people in Churches have helped. But we also know that our Lord's Words will stand, and the gates of Hell will not prevail.

rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm

>wondering

Christcucks again proving to be double digit IQ.

bastardized religion. There is no true religion anymore. It was lost eras ago.

Byproduct of the fall of man. No where in the Bible does it say that. In fact it says the opposite, that everything God made was good. Sin by definition is not good as it is destructive.

Islam is a religion of peace and we will behead anyone who says otherwise.

ITT: Buttmad retarded Atheists who can't into literary analysis.

Praise the altar of STEM.

Fucking idiots.

Reminder that Jesus said Jews were of their father the devil.

war

>Worshipping a middle eastern jew
>browse an anonymous, korean, peaches weaving basket forum that defend race war
Jesus was a pacifist you faggot, go back to school and learn something

Also, Christians are all slaves of their jew god

>No, I've never read the Book of Job
>No, I've never heard a Christian explain/defend it
>This is just what the Amazing Atheist told me before he went on to stick a banana up his ass
>Hahahaha stupid Christcucks
Watch this if you actually want to learn what the book says. It's like 4 minutes long and you won't keep embarrassing yourselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=GswSg2ohqmA

This.

It's not about reading it correctly, it's just a line to throw out at SJWs when they cite the Bible. Of course the Bible actually is pro-immigrant so...

>everything God made was good
>except the tree of knowledge and already having sin be a thing before humans did anything, as seen by the existence of such a tree
>except for the people who he designed in such a way that they would fall
>except for the angels who were designed in a way that part of them would hate him and he would imprison and torture them for eternity while also letting them out to tempt man
>except for every single bad naturally occurring thing

Okay

I am a Christian.

Holy fuck dude. How do you not know the story of Genesis?

This.

Not a very good one since you seem to think God took away from Job just to prove a point, rather than as a part of his cosmic plan.

This is referring to traps btw

so how is the lack of life after death treating you, user?

what virtues do you follow, if any?
what merits do you actually have then?
based on what philosophy?

the only thing that's bluepilled are the cuckolds who act like they are perfectly fine with their short ass time on planet earth and somehow try to convince others that they don't want more.
this is why makes you reality-junkies (hyper-rationalists, pure materialists, richard dawkins cocksuckers) despicable and pretentious.

are you happy and content, user?
cold hard truth and reality doesn't make anybody happy. a better lifestyle does and that particular lifestyle includes spirituality and faith. you don't even need to become a christfag but it's beneficial as opposed to being a cuck who only sees himself as a biorobot without any transcendent meaning.

Submitting and being a meek, indoctrinated little lamb in the face of an authority just because that authority has been supported by other authorities is pretty much Bluepill 101.

Atheism is not a religion.
Religion is based on emotions and doctrines.

Atheism is the acceptation of a lack of proofs and facts that confirm the existence of any divine being.

You're mixing like 50 different denominations together in such a way as to make them seem contradictory. For example, a lot of Christians don't believe Satan walks the Earth spreading evil, or whatever. A lot don't believe Hell is "torture", or whatever you seem to think it is. Of course when you mix what are essentially different sects, they will contradict each other.

You're the cunt who makes a huge fucking deal when someone says that white is a color.

Sigh.....

Sin is disobedience to God. So, who was the first to sin, by definition? Lucifer. Who, therefore, brought sin about? Lucifer.

Could the angels and man fall? Yes, they were given free choice, they were not made purposefully with the intent of falling from grace, only with the ability to do so as God is not a dictator in regards to what we believe.

What is good? What is evil? Who decides these things? And on what foundations is it set? If it is the ever changing palpable mind, there is no truth. No morality, no good and no evil. Truth does not change.

Proving that point was part of His plan my friend.

Methodists like this guy are hilariously cucked. They're barely even Christians. These are guys that support gay marriage and abortion. They don't even give a shit about what the Bible says.

>Emotions and Doctrines.
>Implying atheism isn't exactly that.

1 Before the throne of God above
I have a strong, a perfect plea;
a great High Priest, whose name is Love,
who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on his hands,
my name is written on his heart;
I know that while in heaven he stands
no tongue can bid me thence depart,
no tongue can bid me thence depart.

2 When Satan tempts me to despair
and tells me of the guilt within,
upward I look, and see him there
who made an end of all my sin.
Because the sinless Savior died,
my sinful soul is counted free;
for God the Just is satisfied
to look on him and pardon me,
to look on him and pardon me.

3 Behold him there! the risen Lamb,
my perfect, spotless righteousness;
the great unchangeable "I AM,"
the King of glory and of grace!
One with himself, I cannot die,
my soul is purchased by his blood;
my life is hid with Christ on high,
with Christ my Savior and my God,
with Christ my Savior and my God.

No hierarchy is the redpill, God is the top of all hierarchy and alpha men know when to humble themselves before what's greater than themselves. Without God all hierarchy falls apart, women and children become disobedient, human dignity erodes.

I'm not trying to make them contradictory as they are separate points, cut the angels one out then entirely if you don't believe in it.

They were created with a finite probability of falling from grace. Unless the universe and all the other realms were set to end, they will eventually fall from grace due to simple probability.

>believing in a magical being straight out of a fiction book is redpilled
hilarious.

There is a reason people think Christianity is a weak religion

Pic related, the Muslim world 200 years after the birth of Muhammed. Muslims conquered territory more rapidly than any other civilization in history, except perhaps the Mongols.

The Muslim religion decimated 1/2 the classical western world. Egypt, the Levant, and all of North Africa used to be part of the white western world. Today their genes have been arabized due to a thousand years of Muslim domination.

The Muslim advanced all the way through Spain, and halfway into France. Finally, they were defeated by the French at the Battle of Tours, which was the decisive engagement that finally turned the tide of the relentless Muslim advance. Had this not happened, they would have swallowed up all of Europe

Compared to this, what have Christians done? Muslims are backwards savage barbarians, Christians inherited the greatest civilization known to man. And yet the Christians were utterly overwhelmed

Only if they made a conscious decision to disobey God. Could they? Yes. Does that mean they necessarily would? No.

What matters is that Eve was lied to. It is no different than a sick child molester taking advantage of a small child, "come get some candy, I promise I won't hurt you." blaming them for being deceived by Satan and bringing sin into the human condition is the same as blaming that child for being deceived by a sick pedophile and getting sodomized.

Christ was a real person. Only his divinity is up for debate.

>Compared to this, what have Christians done?

Not much besides preserving, advancing, and establishing Western Civilization for the last 2000 years.

Also killed mudslimes.

Christianity isn't a militant warrior religion. You're a faggot if you're trying to say it's 'weaker' than Islam. You're missing the entire theological message of Christianity and framing it against another religion which is, in many ways, totally anathema to it.

>Sin is disobedience to God
You can't do anything against the will of the omnipotent creator of everything.

I'd argue Christianity "achieving" so much less is it's achievement. It allowed secularism and science to rise (eventually) which would probably have been stifled had they been more militant.

>wondering

[[[Christians]]] confirmed for wanting complete control of your thoughts

Learn to spell or be more subtle with your MK Ultra levels of propaganda

So Christians build, and others take? Definition of cuckoldry

Why haven't Europeans conquered the world yet? Hampered by Christianity

>You can't do anything against the will of the omnipotent creator of everything.
So if I sin I was mean't to do it. Man that logic sucks more than 1 +2.1 = 3.5

Of course you can. Do something which goes against his will. Not that hard. You do it every day if you don't believe in Him. If God forced what he wanted every one would believe because he desires for all to be saved. But not every one will be.

>2016
>believing snakes can talk, people can walk on water, dead can come back to life

>claims to be redpilled
>christcuck

>Just believe and have faith, don't question anything goy.
>redpilled

>Why haven't Europeans conquered the world yet? Hampered by Christianity

Are you historically retarded? The entire world is Westernized to some extent, whether through industry, government, philosophy, theology, or artistically.

Even the great eastern cultures are thoroughly westernized.

God could easily do both of those last two things.

>believing Satan, the serpent actually had the body of a snake

except Jews push people away from Christianity.

Arabs/muslims would never been able to extend their resources to fight in the forest which their armies were unexperienced and worse in. Also Asia exists and they cucked just as much there, and in turn got fucked harder. Europe got great after 1430.

he

>What is faith through reason?

Try again fedorafag

>don't question anything goy.
Show me the verse that says not to question anything.

Pic related

Jews rate Christians more than any other group, lower even than Muslims
While Christians rate Jews among the highest

wrong

your own chart says jews rate evangelicals less than muslims

Word.

killing =/= murder

And Jesus was willing to lay down his life.

Only if you're poorly read.

first of all - this photo is hilarious and my sides have ascended into the observable universe.
second - this is why I don't buy into every little ideal in the bible/quran(only two holy books ive read) because at the end of the day they are made by men so they add their own little ideals.

I believe in a higher force I think more than ever as of late. I've prayed in desperate times and have had those ridiculous prayers answered. I've been agnostic most of my life but as of late it feels like there is something out there, a creator. Just not a creator who doesn't want you to jack of and won't let gays into the secret club after death. Those notions seem so ape-like.