The Pope is right. We need to stop fake news like Pizzagate and Hillary being a criminal

The Pope is right. We need to stop fake news like Pizzagate and Hillary being a criminal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbor4bNVhp8
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5h1b11/pope_francis_its_a_sin_to_spread_fake_news/
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/07/pope-compares-fake-news-consumption-to-eating-faeces-coprophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck is that a sin? Can you go to hell for it?

What kind of Pope is this?

>What kind of Pope is this?
NO POPE AT ALL

He seems worried...maybe he likes pizza?

Why would the Vatican implicate themselves now?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE PLEBS

I'm glad I'm not Catholic. The pope is a fucking faggot.

He's not my fucking pope.

Our Lord is looking down on his Church with anger. His people are letting themselves be overrun.

Soon he will send hellfire.

BASED POPE CALLS OUT THE LUEGENPRESSE

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN BTFO

She dindu nuffin

it's not the first time a priest likes pizza.

Kek confirms this pizza lover is in cahoots.

Kek, tell us something that we haven't known for 100 years?

He is an antipope

Sad because I thought this priest was one of the good guys

Protestants win again, stay cathocucked losers

>catholicism
>christianity

pick one

>No longer a sin to get an abortion
>It's a sin to discuss Pizzagate
Even God probably hates this fucking guy

Reminder: Do not reply to shill threads

sage

OP IS A PHAGGOT !

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the faggot Pope.

t. Lutheran

That, Gentlemen, is the smoking Gun. Proof that a global conspiracy is in fact happening. Why else would a fucking Pope come out and denounce Fake News? I cant remember Popes prior to him being this engaged in this sort of stuff. I know that alot of People Call him a false Prophet though for good reasons

Thats one way to see it :DDD

>What kind of Pope is this?
the anti-pope

That is why you need an animated gif to tell what is real and what is not. Watch my gif for the truth...unless you are too scared and your butt hole hurts like a coward.

this is what happens when you elect a black person as the pope

Because you have baby boomers and older that don't know how the fucking internet works.

Old ass people that are senile and think people listen to celebrities and authorities when the younger generations find out that they're in on the whole problem.

How about we fuck up the REAL fake news who literally make up false news stories? CNN, MSNBC, ect?

>How the fuck is that a sin?
"Thou shalt not bear false witness"

>We need to stop fake news like Pizzagate and Hillary being a criminal.

I'd have to guess he's personally thinking more about headlines like
>DONALD TRUMP ENDORSED BY POPE!
>POPE FRANCIS ENDORSES KIM DAVIS!
>FATHER OF THE CHURCH ENDORSES MTN DEW THROWBACK; SAYS "SINFULLY GREAT TASTE, SAINTLY LACK OF HFCS"!

I mean the guy has personally been the subject of a lot of that shit.

he even said that terrible things should not be told, even if they are true.
(something to that effect, i read the article earlier which the homosexual op didnt link)
go figure

see he said you should not "witness" even when its true to put it that way

>youtube.com/watch?v=rbor4bNVhp8

Skip to 14:24.

Incidentally if anyone could make a gif of this with the captions on? That'd be pretty badass.

THE POPE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>pope
>being catholic

Confirmed: The Pope is in on Pizzagate and is trying to cover his ass

>God's representative
>Shills for Hillary

wtf I love Hillary now

>the catholics will defend this

>things that make you go hmmmmmm

The false pope will get what's coming to him.

So was calling Islam a religion of peace a sin?

Looks like that news outlet is sinning, then.
Pope Francis isn't real, nor is he news.

>It's a sin to spread fake news

CNN BTFO

>tfw (((they're))) real

>>the catholics will defend this
Yes, a lot of us will, because 99% of fake news is bullshit.

He's a Catholic. Their entire doctrine is based upon a lie. My aunt used to tell me if you didn't dress up for church you were a sinner.

Catholics make up crap like this all the time.

Protestantism was created for a reason.

>Protestantism was created for a reason.

Yeah, so immoral half atheists could do as they please.

>all the butthurt conspiracy theorists mad at the Pope today.

I thought Sup Forums relied on facts and reason. Oh well.

He's a fucking idiot. I'm about to convert to Islam just spite the church.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5h1b11/pope_francis_its_a_sin_to_spread_fake_news/

Check out the reddit thread on this. It's got 2000 upvotes.

Catholic morals
>Abortions are OK
>Being gay is Ok
>Globalism is ok
>Papal infallibility

Kek, a leaf

Protestant morals
>I can interpret anything any way I want

wew laddie

If you didn't already realize, murder and being gay are both sins.

Didn't know Vatican also liked Cheese Pizza.

Daily reminder that Orthodox is the only way.

Then why do Catholics love gays so much?

>mfw godly shitposting

That's easy. They're not Catholics.

It's like a Vegan who likes bacon.

"Pope Francis of Argentine is a degenerate" - Patriarch Kirill of Moscow

I just need to know if Catholics are stupid enough to go along with whatever this pope says?

With having internet and light speed info.

Because most of their priests are into younger guys

I really want this meme to stop. I remember exactly the moment that it all started. It was that stupid fucking speech that Obama gave about labeling things as trustworthy on the internet and people compared it to censorship. I feel like this is worse.

Watching them trot this out and attempt to shove it down our throats is amazing and infuriating to watch.

P.S. I work for a transcription agency. Yesterday I did a job that was journalists at a conference talking about what to do about the "fake news" problem...

Based Pope.

>no
>no
>no
>pope Francis is a faggot

I legit don't see the problem with what he said today.

As someone stated above, by "fake news" he probably means all the clickbait articles of false stories.

Hell, I would think people would agree with Pope Francis, since the media likes to say untrue things about Donald Trump.

HE IS NOT MY POPE!

Stop spreding fake news about the Pope, protestcucks/ atheistniggers

>I don't see the problem.

Maybe because he's talking about a specific piece of "fake news."

If the guy had any integrity with his criticism of fake news he would have said this kind of thing long ago. But he didn't, funny isn't it?

Fuck off leaf, you Jesuit loving scum

After carefully analyzing this SYMMETRICAL PEDOPHILIA SYMBOLOGY I've come to the conclusion that pizzagate is legit

>“I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into – no offence intended – the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true,”
First of all, what's with the feces thing? This guy is sick. Secondly, they're saying the pope blasted "fake news" but this is much much worse. He's saying that things that are unpleasant shouldn't be covered and revealed EVEN IF THEY ARE TRUE. He doesn't want the truth to be told.

>“And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done.”
Tell us more about how people get turned on by feces, you fucking pervert. We now need a parental advisory warning when the pope speaks lest he start talking about disturbing fetishes again.

It's painfully obvious what he's referring to
>even if they are true
How's it like knowing your pope is literally a part of the problem like us Protestants have been saying for decades

Works-based salvation is literal dung when you consider we are all imperfect sinners

Pic related

Heh, Pope? More like poop

it's a sin to spread false hope of an afterlife among the populace Papa

My local priest told me God forgives you if you murder a jesuit. Even holy men are sick of his shit

fake and gay

do you faggots even source

what the fuck

>trying to play 12D interdimensional jenga by selling out morality completely

how do you guys justify it?

it's a pretty strong forced meme, strongest I've seen since pic related

He sounded more like he is describing the current trends is MSM which is ironic because this article is an example of what he describes as feces fetish. He didnt even said """" fake news"""" on the interview.

for lulz and für das Vaterland

I just can't see it as black and blue no matter how hard I try

I'm not saying he's on the MSM side, actually he seems to be annoyed by them (with good reason too). It's just that his position is fucking untenable. "Don't report true things." is just about the most stupid position one could take. He had plenty of room to criticize the media for lying, bearing false witness and hypocrisy since they're now on this "fake news" crusade. What does the pope do? Say stupid shit sprinkled with a feces fetish analogy. He's an embarrassment to the church.

You know, it's going to get really bad the further you drift from the truth.

Do you want a reality where only the blind can see truth?

What if Hell doesn't exist?

>How the fucking lying a sin?

You atheists are the biggest fucking mongs on the planet.

>atheist
>implying

Of course the Pope will defend pedophiles.
Like poetry.

The pope couldn't have communicate this any other way? One could use a multitude of analogies and plenty of them wouldn't invoke the image or idea of feces.

How disgusting. This is how the holiest man speaks? Why would the pope even be commenting on some silly internet rumor anyway?

>When the Fox hears the Rabbit scream he comes a running, but not to help
Why does the Rabbit scream now? When your enemy screams do you let up? Or do you realize that's when you hit a weak spot and kept going?

What if (((he))) is the anti-christ

Everyone knows how often priests are called out as diddlers.

I wonder what his reasoning could ever be, to get involved with something like this???

he doesnt even say nor described """""fake news"""" in the article. He's describing how sensationalist the current (Mainstream) Media market is. Fucking Sup Forumstards falling from the electronic jew once again and they say theyre """""redpilled"""""" pffff

Look at the pope over here, pretending he doesn't hate Catholics.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/07/pope-compares-fake-news-consumption-to-eating-faeces-coprophilia

>The pope excused himself for using terminology that some might find repellent. “I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into – no offence intended – the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true,” he said. “And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done.”
>even if they are true

>ultimate child rapist saying not to spread news about possibly child rapists
Tip toppety Kek, my friend.

>The Pope
I'd say I'll see you in Hell, but I never want to see you again.

the Pope is a cuck plus he's protecting rapist

>implying catholic beliefs are legitimate

>we

(You) need to fuck off shill