Obama was a great president. He genuinely seemed like he cared about the American people...

Obama was a great president. He genuinely seemed like he cared about the American people. Plus he more or less singlehandedly bought down Bin Laden. I'm going to miss him a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't know how debt works
usdebtclock.org/

:^)

I'm not even against Obama particularly, but he came to power in the middle of the 2008 financial crisis.

This has the same value as that graph depicting what Putin did for the Russian economy since 1999. No value whatsoever.

He was alright.
Probably a really nice guy.
Its the fault of leftists for expecting him to fix niggers being niggers.

This thread is a setup for autistic Obama leaf

How many posts will he get? 60?

Is he more autistic than Barneyfag?
I'd say so given that he spends all day shilling for an outgoing president from a foreign country.

>every time a nigger criminal got shot he cried like a faggot for cameras race baiting some more
>he cared about the American people.
ok

>doubled the debt
>10 times the drone strikes of bush
Idk how you define success but I can guarantee that Obama was not successful by any stretch of the imagination.

>Emptied the federal coffers to make sure the bankers stayed afloat, but really he got played and they just bought themselves vacations, houses, and private jets.
>Destroyed 33% of living wage career positions through liberal agenda, and replaced them with 50% more part time, min wage jobs that demand applicants apply for food stamps.
>3.5% GDP growth over 8 years is fucking abysmal. Should be 4% every year.
>Deficit GDP skyrocketed because of the market collapse. Obama's year 8 D-GDP% still higher than Bush year 8 D-GDP% after Bush started a multi-trillion dollar war.
>Consumer confidence at 37% during a housing crisis and banking collapse. Confidence only this high now because banks are given free reign to loan on principle and the govt will foot the bill if the applicant fails to pay.

Really jingles my shekels. Thanks Jamal.

Amen.

>Obama himself found and killed Bin Laden
What if he is Bin Laden with a shave

Was

>3.5%
>good
Ahahahahaha wow they could have at least bothered to fake that # like all the other ones

at the very least he was a huge step up from bush. That guy was a fucking joke.

Sources my arsehole
Also >1 post by this ID

What about the wealth disparity, great the country has more money, but I'm not feeling it.

He took office when the recession was ending. Trump has caused the dow Jones to close at record highs like 12 times since he was elected.

Holy shit are you people easy to bait. Like, way more than the other boards.

I will play political doctor here and diagnose an overall inferiority complex based on the symptoms of impotent cuck rage, lack of critical thinking skills, low educational accomplishment, and a desperate cry for the attention of anonymous strangers.

I further hypothesize that these are in turn ultimately the result of beta-like personal habits and daily humiliation by everyone around you, an inability to accept personal responsibility for your profound life failures, and a general lack of exercise and sunlight.

Yes, go ahead and post the black-and-white bait images. I will not make any of this less true. Instead, you might prove your maturity by not replying. But I somehow don't have much faith in that outcome.

he was a low IQ corruptible president with an affinity for speeches, nothing more.

He was especially weak on foreign policy.

that post made me physically cringe, you really sound self-indulgent. Probably think you're clever as well.

My Grandfather told me a story once.

He was the son of Northern-Central European immigrants on the onset of WWII.As such, he was more in tune with a lot of US culture and got out more. His father once went with him to the cinema just to see what it is all about.

This was at the time they were still playing news clips in his cinema, and were enjoying the clips when FDR came on. Now, the area that my grandfather lived in HATED FDR. And so, he started booing the screen along with other kids his age. Now, his father sat for a moment, then dragged my grandpa out by his ear and beat his ass with a belt in front of the theatre. When asked why, my Great-grandfather said

>"That man is the President of the United States. His country took us in and we owe it a debt and our service. You will show him the respect he deserves."

I may not entirely agree with Trump, or Obama, or Bush, or any of the others. But he was the president of the united states, elected by the people and served as their leader for 8 years. I may disagree with him, but to show him blatant disrespect would be un-American. It's also why I fear America won't ever be Great Again. Because neither side is willing to show the other an ounce of respect. Sup Forums is just a concentrated version of the vindictive self-righteousness of the right. We deserve to be overrun by malicious foreigners if this thread is any indication as to how the average citizen views this country's highest office.