Look at Van Jones's immediate reaction when a white man says that he was once beat up for being white...

Look at Van Jones's immediate reaction when a white man says that he was once beat up for being white. Are black people not even able to acknowledge that whites can suffer racism? If you were to try qualify it by saying that black people suffer racism more, they wouldn't even accept that. They could never accept that anyone other than someone black can suffer racism. When did their redefinition of the term racism to include qualifications of privilege and power happen? In my youth, blacks would whinge that whites don't experience as much racism, but now it's literally impossible in their view that a white man could ever suffer racism. When did this shift in the narrative occur, and why? Is it that they couldn't argue their way out of the vicious racism and anti-white behaviour from many blacks, so they solved it by just redefining racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6Mr_NXBE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not just a black people thing. It's a liberal thing.

Link?

White is a vastly superior race, thus only whites can be racist.

van jones is so desperate to feel ABOVE someone else after he cried like a bitch on election night

racism is prejudice + power
what can suffer prejudice, but not racism
>deal wit it, white boi

Towards the end of the video: youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6Mr_NXBE0

>Are black people not even able to acknowledge that whites can suffer racism?

Black people along with other minorities and liberals in general literally do believe that you can't be racist to white people, yes.

White people are the root of all evil in the world and have to shut up and take shit from everyone else because of it. There is no escape or redemption.

What would they say about a white man living, let's say in Uganda, who was constantly harassed and called white devil, etc. How would they argue their way out of it, by making some bs claim about the white man's ancestors creating the toxic feelings through his actions in the time of slavery?

This is the second time I've seen you try to spell the word 'whine'. Pick up a fucking book because you look like a jackass

>by making some bs claim about the white man's ancestors creating the toxic feelings through his actions in the time of slavery

Yes.

Holy shit I love the way CNN works:

>Trump wins white vote, loses non-whites by large margin

Which is true for all Republicans ever on top of it Trump did better with minorities than Romney but both of these things are something they conveniently forget to mention.

Romney or Trump doing better with minorities is basically irrelevant to them; they're both fucking white males and Republicans at that. They're equally irredeemable.

That's one Based Congressman.

Also; Remember when Captchas were just typing exercises?

MCGA!

it's a different word, you mewling pissant

My God, the cringe. Maybe you should pick up a book, you stupid bastard.

Take your bullshit fairy tale definitions back to looney toons leftyville, fag.

>1 post by this ID

Why are you on Sup Forums?

It's part of their black privilege

van jones is paid to say that shit

thats why he says it

oh god how can these people even exist i'll never get used to it.
If you got here live on the news and made a tirade against the evil racist italians you wouldn't be able to even leave the studio with your own feet jesus christ how do you tolerate this bullshit