PizzaGate Pedophile Facebook Group

Holy shit.

BREAKING: Secret #PizzaGate Facebook group of pedophiles uncovered!

theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-secret-pizzagate-facebook-group-exposed

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-secret-pizzagate-facebook-group-exposed
washingtonsblog.com/2015/12/time-ridiculous-crisis-actor-president-bushs-gay-male-prostitute-jeff-gannon-acting-white-house-objective-professional-media-pimp-us-wars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LXsLkwFYXKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt any pedo is stupid enough to do it on Facebook or any place not in the deep web

>I doubt any pedo is stupid enough to do it on Facebook or any place not in the deep web
Why? They own the place.
Implying Mark isn't a kiddy fiddler

How do I get a job hunting down slave traders?

I find the slave trade simply fascinating, especially in how they get the slaves to be docile and not escape or tell anyone in this age of modern communications. But I'm too much of a lawfag to work for the slavers.

You have a surprisingly high opinion of the full range of human intelligence.

Also could be a sting.

>theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-secret-pizzagate-facebook-group-exposed

totally legit

Boy, this seems real

Obvious shoop is obvious. Stop eatin all this tainted meat , Sup Forums.

>implying you need to get paid to do it.

did you forget "how to catch a predator"?

>Le fake news XD

_HillaryClinton

Good reference material on DC pedos in the past. washingtonsblog.com/2015/12/time-ridiculous-crisis-actor-president-bushs-gay-male-prostitute-jeff-gannon-acting-white-house-objective-professional-media-pimp-us-wars.html

You didn't even use the correct font from Facebook you dumb nigger

>young

>10 to 13

>young

>mfw

>Hey look Tumblr, I posted Fake News disinfo on Sup Forums to help de-legitimize them

Kys pedo scum, I was still playing My Little Pony at 10-13

That's how these degenerates' minds work. They could even be jerking off to thoughts of you!

Straight pedophilia isn't even that bad desu. Girls have a vagina, that is designed to accommodate cock. Just saying. Stop with your bleeding heart bs. Sound like a bunch of bitches.

Looks like BS, smells like BS, (((they're))) trying to make us look like fools.

>implying all these posts aren't the cop bait posts

>I doubt any pedo is stupid enough to do it on Facebook or any place not in the deep web
They are, many a computer illeterate, so to make sure the guys that would buy it, they had to use simple passwords and etc...

Paki? KYS degenerate scum.

12 is the age of consent in germany, why don't they just learn german

He did marry an Asian and that is pretty close

Nice try with the disinfo

>waaaaaaaaahhh waaaaaaaaah

Keep crying bitch.

WTF, now I like Roseanne Barr again.

What did he mean by this?

no it''s not dumbass. it's 14 as long as you are under 21 yourself otherwise it's 16

even though you can marry at 12? ok person from a third world country

no you can't. the earliest someone can marry in Germany is 16 but they need parental approval for that.

Wow guys Pizzagate is legit.

I analyzed the Symmetrical Pedophile Symbology

R-really?

youtube.com/watch?v=LXsLkwFYXKA

Some people think that Facebook's Secret groups are a convenient darkweb. I belonged to a Secret invitation-only group on Facebook once, but as soon as someone mentioned something illegal, it went away—poof.

>Still playing MLP at 10-13

Sweet Kek, I hope you're a grill, otherwise kys faget.

footfags every time

Work for the FBI

Muhemt go back to Algeria. The UK doesn't want you.

are they takin' apps?

Fair enough, but a child vagina is sized for a child cock, not an adult one.

But then, I've heard that all Muslims have child sized cocks, anyway.

>the American Tribune
No.

I'm sure they are, but I doubt you will get to select what area you work in. You might end up busting drug lords. Not slave traders.

>Fair enough, but a child vagina is sized for a child cock, not an adult one.

Well, you got me there. I just think Sup Forumsis turning into a bunch of emotional faggots. Men have been fucking little girls since the dawn of time. It's nothing new. It only became socially unacceptable when feminism became a thing.

>muh girls need education
And all that bs.

Pretty much this desu.

That's not really the problem.

It's the torturing and killing them that's the problem.

>being this naive
I wish I could see the world from your perspective again, even if only for a moment.

>It's the torturing and killing them that's the problem.

I agree. That's fucked up.

So did anything ever come out of that one guy outing pedocircles on twitter using alts and getting banned at like 2 in the morning a couple weeks back?

Felt like it was all the rage for one day, then got swept aside for pizzagate stuff

You're a fucking gullible idiot lad

Why do they take so long to tell him to have a sit? that girl was shitting her pants

Wow guys, The shills are active.

I analyzed this shitposts symmetry to typical retards on the site.

We have created a database of memes. Spam this shit out on twatter. Use their hashtags like #standwithcomet against them. Mock the fake news narrative. Drive this counterattack into the ground and bury it.

We brought down Clinton with round the clock shitposting, we can do it again to the MSM.

Let's finish these sick fucks off.

oh wow that's some solid evidence and proofs you have there of a global elite pedophile ring

kek, fucking Roseanne
My mom loved Roseanne back in the day, so I showed her her twitter hoping it would make a light go on in her head, but even that wasn't enough to fix her Mental Hillness
Roseanne is a Jew btw.

There is a huge difference between fucking little girls and fucking, torturing and raping little girls.

Very big difference.

It's really not that big of a difference m8

You guys are seriously fucked in the head, this whole story doesn't make any sense. Get help.

nigger we just caught a huge pedo ring on twitter like 2 weeks ago

Not ethnically, she converted.

What a load of crap. Don't fall for the bait goyim! They are trying to discredit the story