REAL TALK. THE NIGGER PHENOMENON

Putting the racist memes aside, how can the problem in black communities be fixed? There's a lot of nignog hate threads going around but no real discussion.

What breeds such stupidity and violence within the black community and why is everyone so scared to talk about it in the mainstream? It's not even just blacks at this point, I have noticed over the years that the muslims in Britain are trying to imitate the way blacks act.

They glorify the "thug lyf" of violence, sexual assault, drugs and pride themselves in being uneducated as fuck. It doesn't matter what colour they are, if a group of people act like this, they should be condemned, it just so happens that they are black.There should be no circumstance where it's okay to run up to older women and punch them in the head.

I see some people on here calling everyone a racist as if that justifies the behaviour witnessed on many of those gifs and webm's. I hate chavs and gopniks and any one else like them just as much, except I can usually find common ground with them as we don't have a massive cultural difference. With blacks it's always about race and they seem to jump from 0 to violence very quickly. How many times has someone made eye contact with blacks of lower financial bracket and they would start shit by saying; "Whachu looking at?", "Is it cause I'm black?" "Wanna be black like me pham?". Granted it doesn't happen often but it's never happened to me or anyone I know with any other race.

tl;dr Why do blacks act like niggers - what can we do to improve it - no other ethnic minority acts this way to this extent - how can anyone justify their actions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/early/2014/08/14/bjp.bp.113.136200.abstract
science.sciencemag.org/content/319/5866/1100
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000312
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000421
science.sciencemag.org/content/317/5841/1036.1
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079384/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-brain-size/
vice.com/video/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Segregation or Yugoslavia 2.0.

You can't fix them. Best case scenario is segregation. Give them reservations like we did to the native Americans. Give them their own insulated playground to be niggers in and keep them away from civilized society.

bcuz if one retard in the black community acts stupid they all do. they support each other. we need to get rid of people like nicki minaj and have more positive black influential singers.

This is the only sensible solution.

For the most part, they can't be fixed.
When they were taken from Africa few hundred years back, they were still tribal and had not evolved (both mentally and culturally) a day in a thousand years. It was about survival more then anything. and in that thousand years, other races saw their civilizations rise and fall multiple times . Much of how they act is mostly natural to them. Gangs are like tribes, and those in sports are utilizing their superior physical prowess to their advantage

>Fixing a race

cut off welfare, deport all illegals, and watch how fast they all beg to work picking fruit so they can buy a pack of newports and some 40s

Well. Whatever we are doing now. Do the opposite.

>Putting the racist memes aside, how can the problem in black communities be fixed?
genocide of all blacks.
You are asking how do we get monkeys to live in a civilized manner. It will not work. Monkeys are meant to live in the jungle with their little pack. Just as blacks are meant to live in tribes.

That's another thing I don't get. Why do the popular hip hop artist glorify the exact same shit that causes problems in those communities, it becomes a vicious circle of bullshit. Most of them were never even poor or born in the ghetto, so it's not like it comes from experience. It's also interesting to note that a large portion of their fan base is now white, yet they don't turn into niggers.

explain to me how this is a meme?

I would love to watch what would happen if they got their own nation.

Mandatory bleaching. It will take about a century but they'll be white again.

>lack of opportunity
This seems to be the crux of the problem. I'll address it in 3 points. These don't span the entire set of problems, but they're easy to focus on.

>poverty
I would say money is a fast fix. Incentivize staying in school and getting a degree or learning a trade. Right now, vocational education is very poor in the US. If provided and funded by the state, it could prove to be beneficial for those lacking the pocket depth to attend college for economic gain. Public schools need considerably more funding in the US, and the current system where teachers are incentivized to put as little effort as possible into teaching needs to be overhauled.

>broken familial structures
No idea on this one, but it would help if we could reduce the number of black fathers who flee from their child-rearing responsibilities. Perhaps some sort of cultural outright is in order here. This should be shamed, perhaps even taxed.

>lazy enforcement of crime
Drugs are very profitable to sell right now. The black market for drugs needs to be subsumed into main street US economy. We should care less about drug users dying than we do about the culture and associated violence of illegal drug trade.

Being stupid and evil is a hell of a lot easier than righteous and wise.

Genetics. They are savage monkey who just want to be free from the pressures of society. They are all niggers just being . And no amount of cultural change will help blacks as they are genetically inferior.
You really want to help blacks out? Don't let them live in any area with more then a 1 thousand population.

Go fix a nation in africa if you think you can fix your inner cities.

Its called Africa. Look to Zimbabwe if you want to have a laugh.

If you actually read half those papers you'd realize they don't support what the infograph says.

My instinct is to solve a problem, not ignore it. What do you contribute to this conversation, much less the world?

I always thought theyve been exploited and brainwashed by dems.

Selective breeding.
Allow only the well-mannered blacks to breed and you'll cleanse their gene pool a tad bit.

This should go for all races, not just blacks. Eugenetics have become a necessity and nobody acknowledges it.

Eugenics*
Fuck.

Nigeria is a better example of a strong emerging economy. Why don't you look into that and see what you find?

>lack of opportunity
>live in the richest continent on earth

>poverty
Doesn't correlate with crime as much as you think

>broken family structure
Genetics.

>lazy enforcement of crime
The police practically only enforce crime in black neighborhoods because they are the only places that so much crime takes place.
The hardest path to follow is being wise and realizing being evil is the only path to righteousness

I don't know man there's got to be something more concrete you know? A more Final Solution.

>correlation is causation
:^)

Send them back to Africa, through no fault of their own a majority of them lack the mental capacity to participate in society.

so your solutions to their problems is to act the same way as them?

> genetically inferior

Do you have any sources to back that up?

Sorry for bad english

Regression to the meme lmao,

It's not instinct, it's programmed racial egalitarianism.

Its not a problem though. You want to fix it, send them back to Africa.
You are trying to change nature itself. You are like a communist who thinks that he can fix suffering in the world through communism.
Pro tip; its a waste of time and resources and in the end you will not solve anything, in fact the sub humans will be even worse off.

It's genetic
You cant fix it

>how can the black community be fixed

By taking all the kids away and never letting them be exposed to african american culture, that way they never learn the idiotic pride in being a criminal.

Really that simple, if they were never exposed to that garbage(INCLUDING MEDIA GLORIFYING BLACK THUGS), they would never think it is "cool"

Really not possible though unless you take ALL those kids away and never let them watch TV

If you actually read them you wouldn't say that. Why would you pretend to invalidate my sources without providing any argument or sources yourself? Pls do though
>inb4 your /leftypol/ infograph

I didn't intend for those 3 elements to be treated independently. I don't know of another culture where all 3 hold simultaneously.

If the broken family trend is genetic, then maybe genetic therapy is called for.

How can the south be fixed?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Low socioeconomic status in childhood is a well-known predictor of subsequent criminal and substance misuse behaviours but the causal mechanisms are questioned.

Aims

To investigate whether childhood family income predicts subsequent violent criminality and substance misuse and whether the associations are in turn explained by unobserved familial risk factors.

Method

Nationwide Swedish quasi-experimental, family-based study following cohorts born 1989-1993 (ntotal = 526 167, ncousins = 262 267, nsiblings = 216 424) between the ages of 15 and 21 years.

Results

Children of parents in the lowest income quintile experienced a seven-fold increased hazard rate (HR) of being convicted of violent criminality compared with peers in the highest quintile (HR = 6.78, 95% CI 6.23-7.38). This association was entirely accounted for by unobserved familial risk factors (HR = 0.95, 95% CI 0.44-2.03). Similar pattern of effects was found for substance misuse.

Conclusions

There were no associations between childhood family income and subsequent violent criminality and substance misuse once we had adjusted for unobserved familial risk factors.

>
Children of parents in the lowest income quintile experienced a seven-fold increased hazard rate (HR) of being convicted of violent criminality compared with peers in the highest quintile

>This association was entirely accounted for by unobserved familial risk factors (HR = 0.95, 95% CI 0.44-2.03). Similar pattern of effects was found for substance misuse.

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/early/2014/08/14/bjp.bp.113.136200.abstract

Ignore the black vote in local elections in inner cities with high crime rates. Increase police presence. Remove incentives for black women to keep popping out babies. Prosecute black men who abandon their children and/or don't work legitimate jobs.

Paki teenagers have imitated niggers for years now too. Just go to Leicester. It's full of gangs of urban ghetto thug curry niggers

Getting rid of blacks.

give them their own ethnostate.

science.sciencemag.org/content/319/5866/1100
These results, however, say nothing
about the origin and distribution of human
phenotypic variation. The observed population
structure can be largely explained by random
drift at neutral loci.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
The fact that, given enough genetic data, individuals can be correctly assigned to their populations of origin is compatible with the observation that most human genetic variation is found within populations, not between them. It is also compatible with our finding that, even when the most distinct populations are considered and hundreds of loci are used, individuals are frequently more similar to members of other populations than to members of their own population. Thus, caution should be used when using geographic or genetic ancestry to make inferences about individual phenotypes.

>muh aspm and mcph1
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000312

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000421

science.sciencemag.org/content/317/5841/1036.1

Because they're genetically predisposed to act in such a way.

They need to change their culture. That can only happen within, not through outside interference.

If the government did want to help, they could try to do the following:

- Implement more big brother programs for inner city kids (so they won't go looking for gang members to be a role model for them).

- Start "awareness" programs at high-schools with higher black populations. They are the most privileged people to walk this earth, yet they aren't even aware of their privileges (able to attain scholarships, lawyers, grants, careers, etc. just because of the color of their skin).

- Outlaw "thug culture". Now this would impend on our first amendment, but it would slowly help fix the problem. If they aren't repeatably brainwashed with that degenerate "thug life" culture day in and day out, they'd be less likely to choose it over going to college and attaining a career.

- Cut welfare. This keeps people reliant on the government (which will do nothing but perpetuate their current situation). Studies have shown that before welfare was even implemented within America, blacks were well on their way of pulling themselves out of poverty.

- Harsher policies regarding gangs. Prison shouldn't be a vacation, it should be reverted back to hard labor. They key here is to make the idea of going to prison so unbearable that they'll keep their noses clean (chipping rock in 105% weather for 5+ years will do that).

etc. etc. etc.

There are so many things that could be done, but liberals (who cater to them so much because of their Democratic voting styles) will always oppose such actions because they see it as "inhumane".

The government is cool with this as well because it's a method of gaining more control when things begin to get to out of hand (i.e. Obama's anti-gun campaign he's been running since he attained office).

Sounds good, however, this doesn't seem like it will happen any time soon. The lefts influence over the masses has become far too strong, hopefully with Trump in office at least the US can start fixing the problems, without PC culture getting in the way.

It's so retarded how we can't even attempt to tackle the problem without being completely btfo'd by the left and their utopian fairy tale with no real plan of getting there.

While I am not disputing the facts, just hating on niggers reinforces the progressives ideology. Straight facts don't work on these people, they are too far gone. We just get merged into one big group of the evil alt-right and completely disregarded.

I do agree that poverty has a role to play to some extent, throwing money at the issue won't fix the problem in any meaningful way. Building more schools is nice in theory, but if they are completely uninterested in learning and dropping out of school is viewed as an achievement, it won't make a difference. We keep sending those white progressives from their comfortable suburban life to teach ghetto kids. Why would they give a shit about what they have to say.

Teachers even 50-60 years ago would beat kids and severely punish those who under performed. While this might not be the optimal solution, but it got most white people to where we are today. It's somewhat ingrained in us now that education is important and failure is frowned upon.

By removing or segregating the blacks

Why don't you try actually asking some black people?

There are a very large number of organizations, run by blacks, dedicated to tackling the problems in black communities.

There are also many black-made documentaries focusing on these issues.

Remove welfare
Stop victimizing single mothers
Increase police presence
Encourage new and small businesses

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079384/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424

and here is a nice infograph with sources

To be fair, "it's not a crime if it's not reported".
You're less likely to be caught breaking the law in a backwater shithole than in any urban area.

Only two of those actually mentions genetics. None of them mentions race.

Ad hoc non sequiturs are usual.

>While I am not disputing the facts, just hating on niggers reinforces the progressives ideology. Straight facts don't work on these people, they are too far gone. We just get merged into one big group of the evil alt-right and completely disregarded.
Explain to me why I should give a single shit what people think of me on an anonymous Tibetan rice whine tasting board?
So I guess I can confirm that you are a shill.
>guys we need to pretend to not be racist otherwise we will get called racist.
>Sup Forums is an activist board so we must put up a front to look good to other people.

This. No one wants to acknowledge it

>when your really poor but still commit less crime then blacks

Thank you.

Spbp

All of them are about IQ differences in races. A few of them are about how IQ is hereditary.
Don't be a fucking retard.

None of them are about race.. some mention average IQs in different countries. None say anything about race.

You are making assumptions that are not stated in those papers. Nowhere in any of those does it show any evidence that differences in IQ are caused by genetics. You're just slapping a bunch of unrelated papers together and pretending science is on your side.

Break them away from the dems.

You act as if Sup Forums gives a damn. They'll just say things like "Kill them all" or "Ship them back to Africa", and ignore the problems that rotted away at the black family unit that's also slowly rotting at the white family unit.

Niggers and shitskins alike are pack animals. There are only 2 types of human beings on the earth; whites and Asians. Not all whites and asians are equal either some are subhuman.

Find me a first world country that built itself without the aides of whites or asians. Now find me a first world country that was started by whites and not destroyed by its sub human residents.

You start by fixing your own community. Each ethnic group has stereotypes. These stereotypes are based on individuals experience and perpetuate but the reason they are stereotypes is they are based in reality.

Once you've built that up as a ethnic community then for the most part people's experience of you is perpetuated.

Indian in the uk worked hard, family oriented, created businesses, worked as professionals got good grades. That has taken 50 years to sink in the UK psyche. And that's first and foremost not call centre or poo in loo pajeet. They built up thier rep and their culture has merit

same goes for Asians in the US.

blacks have never done this. you can say muh slavery and shit but the blacks over here in the UK came from the Caribbean. we didn't have slaves. they started on a clean slate but as niggers do they filled up the jails, had no enterpural spirit, didn't focus on education, weren't a family unit had absentee dads. etc etc..

The Indians who came from Uganda had their entire wealth stolen by niggers. they came here with nothing but the clothes on their back sand worked to make something of themselves. They never forgot about the niggers either. the theft of their property being kicked out of Africa. If you can imagine the 1st gen who came over had the same experience that shit has been instilled into their kids and kids kids.

Whites have experienced the same most recently in zim with their farms taken and given to blacks.

I know all the germs guns and steel shit. I understand the slavery aspect. But there comes a time when you can't blame others and have to look inwards.

There isn't a single successful black nation run by blacks. You have a whole continent and still can do it.

I understand the bell curve. But the most successful blacks are the ones which have a dad. which go to church. whose children have been given a private education or education back home.

You're already starting from behind. get the basics right and then move to the next level.

I met this talked to this young black kid gong to a job fair. bright kid, respectful, called me sir, spoke well. Instantly i could tell this kid is going to grow up as a good black man. He was a credit to his parents. I just felt sad that his opportunities were going to be limited because of all the fuckign tyrones niggering up everywhere.

There is way too much to discuss what needs to be done for it to be fixed in this kind of forum. The overall culture on a large scale (don't mistake this to mean all black people) is broken and backwards. I don't just mean the view of their culture as an outsider looking in, but even how they view themselves and their culture. One of the most staggering statistics that is a detriment to the community is fatherless homes, as fatherless homes have a tendency to lead to children who grow up to either beget more fatherless homes, or that statistically are more inclined to commit crime which can beget more fatherless homes. Know what else fatherless homes tend to promote? Impoverishment, and as poverty levels increase, so do levels of crime. It really is a double whammy against black people, but black people aren't the only ones suffering in that department as other races fatherless homes figures are also on the rise. Hopefully we can nip that in the bud or figure out a solution before we start getting to the 55%-60% rate like black communities are seeing right now.

There is no one way to fix it, there is no easy fix. The black leaders of today, by and large, are not the same as the black leaders back in the middle 1900's. Why? Those black leaders would not be accepted today if they were reincarnated and put back on this Earth. They don't promote what many black communities feel they need or deserve. They will look back at MLK as a hero, but if MLK reincarnate was standing in front of them today promoting similar ideals, he'd be called a sell out, Uncle Tom, Oreo, etc.

The ultimate question, though, is how do you fix what doesn't see itself as broken? They don't see it as broken, they see it as oppressed, not their fault, that other forces are keeping them down. How does one go about fixing that?

You underestimate the influence Sup Forums has on the normies.

I don't give a shit about racism but it's also the thing that's used most frequently by the left to completely discredit any opposing opinions. I don't want this place to start censoring itself for some arbitrary goal.

I guess we just wait in hope for the masses to realise how PC culture is ruining everyones fucking lives and stop giving a shit about the progressive agenda.

>tl;dr Why do blacks act like niggers - what can we do to improve it - no other ethnic minority acts this way to this extent - how can anyone justify their actions

At this point they're third generation fatherless homes. This is the future whites can look forward to if the family unit continues to degrade.

There is an easy solution, which is basically to preach safe sex and to glorify fatherhood and the problem will correct itself in a generation or two.

Also the nigress in OP is qt

Have to actually foster a sense of community and connection to the people you live around, but it's kinda hard to do that when you hate the school system, rely on handouts, think cops are the devil, and blame all your problems on whitey so you can burn and loot the nearby black-owned Kwik-E-Mart

Not at all, but faggy leftists like yourself want to absolve blacks of solving their own self-inflicted problems, and that's horseshit.

Blacks need to fix themselves, no white man can save them from the culture of failure they stay clinging to, so stop being a bitch and accept it.

Zimbabwe is what happens when Commies take power and the USSR isn't there to prop them up.

See also: Venezuela and Cuba

Care to share some good documentaries on this?

>how do you fix what doesn't see itself as broken? They don't see it as broken, they see it as oppressed, not their fault, that other forces are keeping them down. How does one go about fixing that?
... shit man thats the nail on the head. the leftists have forced this idea of oppression onto the black community for so long and hard that its ingrained.

>white person asks blacks how to fix black societal issues that are fucking up their community year after year
>>"Moar gibs cracka, YOU at fault, you owe us, make this better now!!!"

Precisely why we don't ask them, the stock reply is always the same and always conspicuously devoid of blacks being responsible for their own lives.

>tl;dr Why do blacks act like niggers - what can we do to improve it - no other ethnic minority acts this way to this extent - how can anyone justify their actions

Send them back to Africa, make them work for survival, case closed.

Well you could go full stormweenie and say that niggers' propensity for violence and crime is inherent to their race and has nothing to with their environment (nature >>> nurture), or you could go full SJW and say that the violence is caused only by their environment and has no biological basis (nurture >>> nature).

The sensible solution, naturally, is that both positions are true to some extent. You can't change niggers' genes, but maybe it's possible to dismantle the 'gangsta' culture that promotes sex, drugs, and killing.

Believe me, I've tried hundreds of times to get through to them. I used to have more black friends then white, I was very close to them. But they are completely attached to this ideology and culture, and they will not detach. They are completely fucked, the only thing we can do is separate. We should not live side by side in the same countries, it's a recipe for unrest anywhere in the world. Religion, race, tribe, sect. Everywhere there is a divided society, there is trouble.

That is pretty much independence with gibs.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-brain-size/

I have no interest in the answer to this question. A better question: How long will it take to remedy the culture of malcontent and clockmilking in the American workforce after getting rid of AA qoata fills?

>stupidity
>violence
>sexual assault
>drugs
>uneducated
>poverty

Those are the clearest elements of a low-IQ population, people can't keep denying it forever.

There are only 3 solutions to low-IQ populations:
- allow only the very few smartest individuals to reproduce
- breed them out through populations with higher IQs (i.e. racemixing)
- the final solution.

>- breed them out through populations with higher IQs (i.e. racemixing)
unacceptable

I'm not saying it is the best solution, but it is a solution nonetheless. African migrants are efficiently trying to do that in Europe with the opposite effect.

This board is good at identifying problems.

Coming up with solutions?
Well I'll be pleasantly surprised if we can.

I think the biggest barrier to success is their own dislike of success outside of sport or music.
If you want to improve the black community, befriend a black dude whose into chess or role playing card games or some shit outside the usual hood crap.

Have Clarence Thomas retire from SCOTUS to head a thorough review of the criminal justice system to de-criminalize and salvage as many African-AMERICANS as possible.

Build the wall and mandate eVerify for ALL jobs to remove competition crowding African-AMERICANS out of the job market.

Overhaul the welfare system to remove marriage penalties and other perverse incentives. (E.g. a married couple receives less food stamps than two singles.)

t. Reluctant Racist.

all non violent solution will eventually fail, because there is not a single precedence in the history

Look into Liberia.

vice.com/video/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1

More crack & AIDS.

holy shit that bitch finna catch this dick