Most intelligent men in human history didn't drink alcohol and use drugs

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most intelligent men in the enlightenment era did if we include caffeine

True only weak willed untermesch succumb to the altered-consciousness jew.

Yeah but the founding fathers of the US liked to fuck niggers, so we can't win em all.

Australia speaks

OR, they never admitted to it because they are small enough to know how to manage a reputation. If you are a Christian under Islamic conquest, living in jizzya, you don't openly proclaim your Christian faith

Except for the fuck ton of retro geniuses in the STEM field who used Psychedelics.

>Benjamin Franklin
I don't know enough history about the others to make a claim

>caffeine
>le drug meme

Caffeine is not even a relevant stimulant

Einstein came up with the equation for relativity while blasted out of his goddamn mind on psychotropics, while on a skying invention.

Synthetic drugs are degenerate and anything that grows out of the goddamn mind is only trying to help you.

Anyone telling you otherwise is brainwashed, be it by religion, fear of reality or (((them))) and should be regarded as shills

neither does Donald Trump. And that's how he keeps his guard up. He's always sober. He's always focused. Its how he gets so many things done

A lot of intelligent men smoked tobacco.

Albert Einstein smoked tobacco. Freud smoked tobacco.

>no psychedelics

pleb

WAHHHHH STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>caffeine isn't a drug because I arbitrarily decided it isn't

Yeah, fuck off

Okay good attempt aussie. We can't just say anything is a drug that makes for le epic shitpost.

>Intelligent
>Benjamin Franklin

I'm talking about real intelligent men like Stephen I of Hungary, Plato, Johann Sebastian Bach, etc.

>Freud, Einstein
>intelligent

why is pol so brainwashed lately?

An inventor who fought back the biggest empire of the time and created a domino effect of self liberation around the world isn't intelligent enough for you?

Press f for American education

>Albert Einstein smoked tobacco. Freud smoked tobacco.

So you're saying kikes like tobacco.

>But Plato didn’t just write about drugs, he was also literally on drugs. Rinella’s work is an excellent source of detailed information on the psychoactive properties of the kind of wine imbibed in Plato’s Athens. It wasn’t like today’s alcoholic beverages (absinthe is a notable exception), which are just alcohol (and maybe some juices, flavoring, carbonated water, etc., but no added psychoactive plants).

>There’s another (much more speculative) hypothesis that, along with psychoactive wine, Plato might have taken a psychedelic drink in an initiation into the Eleusinian mysteries (an ancient Greek esoteric religious practice). That’s not entirely unreasonable. The Wasson, Hofmann, and Ruck argument claims that the ritual drink (the kykeon) ingested during that initiation was made using barley that was infected with a fungus (ergot), which contains an alkaloid analogous to LSD. That hypothesis seems pretty unlikely, since it would be difficult to intentionally infect the barley with exactly the right amount of fungus: too little and the initiates wouldn’t have a psychedelic experience, too much and they’d be poisoned…or perhaps that risk was part of the initiation.

he was smart in some aspects but everything he did he did with the help of the Freemasonic Lodge.
There are more intelligent Americans than him.

>Believing in wikipedia and revisionist scholars.

anti smoking campaign as well as anti alcohol campaign were started by jews. it's a well known fact

psychedelic drugs are brainwashing tools

Said by somebody who has never taken psychedelic drugs

Hitler started the anti smoking campaign.

Wtf people were literally tanked up constantly for all of written history because beer was safe drinking water. People of the 18th/19th century drank laudanum literally a cocktail of gin and opium, and used cocaine to cure minor ailments. Fucking hell i'm sure it did clear them up. Early 20th century was a complete spazm of drug taking and was also the most wildly inventive era in history. Antoni Gaudi for instance the famous Barceona architect who was a TOTAL genius had a well documented propensity for shrooms, among other things. But then they did start a world war so i guess it's not all great

>taking the acid jew
>redpilled

American poster. every time.

>brainwashing tools
Then why are they the jews worst nightmare?

>Hitler
you mean (((Schicklgruber)))?

Acid is garbage, I don't defend acid

Nah he's right. You need to educate yourself.

Truth

just look at this modern genius

>Using drugs that shaped the 60s (de)generation
>healthy and illuminating

dumb american comments explained

>only 1 in 4 high school seniors achieved proficiency in math, while only 37% achieved proficiency in reading.

is that albert einstein

What's Sup Forums's opinion on natural shrooms?

Nice reading comprehension, try going back and reading it again.
>then proceeds to make fun of american reading proficiency

There is literally nothing wrong with psychedelic mushrooms.

What's with the anti-weed threads lately? Are they trying to change America's opinion because more states just legalized it?

WOah, I've seen this genius before. I thought he only existed in those drawings.
People like that give weed a bad name. I smoke the stuff when I can, but I don't go on about it. I don't even want it to be legalised really. In fact I do tons of drugs, but I'm not a total degenerate.

>Very nervous weed merchant afraid of losing clients

GOTTA BLAST

Into the stars
To buy candy bars
Rides a kid with
A knack for inventions
A super powered-mind
A mechanical K-9
He rescues the day
From your destruction
He's gotta save the world
And get to school on time
So many things to do
And not much time
Oh so off the ground
Up in the air
Out into the atmosphere
Who can we count on?
Jimmy Neutron
(Jimmy Neutron)
Who can we count on?
Jimmy Neutron
Who can we count on?
Jimmy Neutron
No matter where you are
You know he can't be far
Watching the world
Through X-Ray vision
And wherever he's around
Where adventure can be found
You know that
Jimmy Neutron's on a mission

i'm speaking from experience. at least as far as acid goes (that's the one they want you to take) you either become an "initiate" or you go insane. i don't touch any anymore, i've pondered taking mushrooms again but last time i did that was a desolate experience
that's what they want you to think.

Press f for Sup Forums tier shitpost by aus

Nahhh acid made me see the truth.
That truth is that I was just trying to be all-accepting and fair etc. Since I had a really crazy trip a few months ago, I've been politically redpilled. I am now totally onto the jew tricks. I even threw-out my TV.

Don't take acid, take psilocybin mushrooms

tolstoyan/christian anarchism is the only way to political progress. thinking you can make a difference by being "redpilled" is a delusion. good job throwing out your tv though.

best drug i did so far was meth
it kept my mind clear for whole day and I was working out like a fucking madman
unfortunately people around stared at my fast moving eyes

>acid made me see the truth.
>take psilocybin mushrooms
>tolstoyan/christian anarchism is the only way to political progress
>best drug i did so far was meth

Look at all these degenerates.
What happened to pol?

Psychedelics are truly the only red pilled drug

>you don't become addicted
>can't do them regularly due to very fast growing tolerance
>no health side effects
>a workout for your brain
>opens up your brain to new ideas
>only drugs that has been clinically proven to help people make long lasting beneficial changes to their life

Do 10 grams of shrooms in darkness and silence. You will be able to find god and the meaning of life.

My last trip showed me what god is and the foundation of all religions. God is the center of 3.

Even Nikola Tesla knew this. His 3 6 9 theory came to me during my trip. Everything in the universe is controlled by vibrations and the power of 3.

>Not being driven to drink my the shit on the right

Yeah OK, how does it feel being 16.

Mah nigga.
This guy gets it.
Fuck what everyone else says. Feed your head, user.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

If there was ever something that prompted mankind to punch a piece of metal, glass, and plastic, it was this webm right fucking here.

>Synthetic drugs are degenerate
whats the difference if I get a molecule from a tree or make it in a lab?

chemicals are chemicals mate

no burger
bantz are 10/10
you're just salty cause he called the caffeine isn't a drug meme out

I generally don't even drink but I hate quentyn but I hate his stupid bullshit so much and don't understand why any of you idiots worship this fool who was so concerned over being seen as pathetic that he probably made himself look even more pathetic than the people he despised.

Also the great gatsby is an entry tier book and only fresh faced English majors think it's amazing which shows you what an uneducated naive little twas he was and probably still is.