German Anons

Any German Anons voting for Frauke Petry we want to uncuck Germany after all. I actually have German Citizenship meaning I could vote if I wanted too.
t.merkel shills invade this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSfYGC3kYPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she loves the BBC user

those pics aren't fake

Who gives a shit, Anyone's better then merkel you disgusting abo.

pic related is (you)

cant vote for them, but he's kind of cute for a middle aged politco

would rim

>Frauke Petry literally cucks her husband and father of her 3 children with fellow party member
>This woman is Germany's only hope.

JUST

Voting for Fat Siggi

I know sucks doesn't it, but then again trump cucked two of his wives.

whiter than that throbbing Alabama rattlesnake in her hands

>asshurt abo thinks he's white

Why are aussies such laughing stocks.

He's good-tier, I can see why he has that name.

since the liberal tears were so delicious when trump got elected i decided to vote afd

hoping for even more sweet sweet tears

fuck you ninni I aint no white cunt

That guy in the left bothers me, I don't know why.

although i'm probably more than 54%

Well isn't Frauke not white either because of the brown hair. I thought that's how it worked.

frauke and the lesbian = subverted AfD

it's höcke and the old dude

>voting for woman
>women in politics
Pol you never learn?

Petry is shit. I hope Höcke and Gauland take over soon

They remind me of those two old men from the muppets. grouchy but likable.

sure do. but i still don't like her. she has no leader personality. she is kind a bitch. Bernd Lucke would be a better party leader (he was the founder of the AFD).
anyhow, we are basically not voting persons, but parties. I guess afd will get 19-20% in 2017 election. Merkel will continue her reign :(

Just go extinct, germans.

>Voting for the AFD instead of the NPD

Germans are literally retarded.

LIES!

MUMMY IS PURE MUMMY WOULDN'T DO THAT

FRAUKE IS NOT FOR SEXUAL! DELET THIS!

AfD is already at 28% shockingly.

Which one is gay in this picture.

Fuck off George Soros

What pics?

She really left her husband and children to fuck this failed existence called Pretzell. She is a degenerate and I hope she won't be party leader for so long anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSfYGC3kYPg

So are there any actual men in kraut politics or

Stop hating on wally/waldo he's my childhood.

Yes but they're all cucks.

>I could vote if I wanted too
THEN FUCKING DO IT AND VOTE FOR PETRY

LIAR

THATS JUST PROPAGANDA

KYS ANTIFA SYMPATHIZER

I'm going to now.

He is also a degenerate who left his wife to fuck the other degenerate. He is also a complete failure at leading the NRW AfD. Literally everone else and we would already be at 20% in NRW.

Fuck off, I still vote AfD. Petry is just disgusting.

she left her husband because he was a pro-merkel cuck. A cuck deserves to be cucked.

He went back to CDU after she left him

FUCK YOU!

DONT INSULT MUMMY

REEEEEEEEE

I she was my mummy I would wish for a male gay couple to be my parents

I'll vote AfD and whoever there pick is for chancellor

They'll lose anyway. But they could get 16-22% so I guess that's okay for now.

THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES THIS TITLE IS MUMMY MERKEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Couldn't they just form a coalition? Merkel is moving towards their positions anyway. Is the divide that bitter?

>Merkel is moving towards their positions anyway.
She isn't moving towrds their positions she just says something like "muh burka" so people who want to vote AfD think about it again and then maybe vote CDU

There are two rings/groups forming in the CDU to abolish Merkel, if necessary, and ally with AfD.

>merkel
>moving towards

pick one, Merkel is a known liar she never does anything she says when it comes to immigrants. Germans are starting to realize how much of a joke she is.

The AfD is a meme party that doesn't have a real program beside refugee shit, not even the CSU would want a coalition with them.
In addition Petry cucked her own husband and kids, how can anyone think she wouldn't cuck Germany just for the power. You can't trust that bitch

>actually likes merkel the woman who made germans into cucks

No, but I like her party

CDU was a good party before she fucked it up, I'm guessing older germans only vote for her since she's a so called "christian" when she's far from it.

Better don't bait him. You're gut feelings are correct.

She is the only option

Did you even read their program or do you just prefer to getting fucked in the ass?

All partys have a shit program, especially the left and greens.

Is that the ones who were saying "we could've closed the border"?

She's been doing so for months.

Shut the fuck up. CDU is liberal EU horseshit that only suddenly turns conservative when there's an election coming up. Useful idiot.

"Konservativer Kreis in der CDU" and Adenauer's something (sons?).

What I've heard seems reasonable. Why is Merkel's CDU closer to the SDP and others on this. Russophobia issue? Euro MSM is very..."apprehensive" of Petry to say the least.

>ignoring all relevant politics for muh refugee crisis
They used to be a much better party, like your republicans they go cucked, but AfD isn't a party that should rule a country, they would be okay for state level, but they would ruin us on federal level

AfD will only get the Chancellor job, Doesn't the president in your country run everything. I know Germany has one after.

my nationalism boner so hard reich now

Muh refugee crisis is worth dropping all other issues for. Literally nothing else matters if your country is covered in ahmeds and the government isn't doing anything to stop it.

No, the president is powerless, the next president will be our current foreign minister. The Chancellor has the power, having a populist in this position wouldn't be much better than a cuck. I rather see those faggots holding up the refugee meme then having a Greece tier economy

I'm guess it's because of Hitler isn't it. Also isn't your foreign minister jewish

>uncuck Germany
>voting a woman into power

It doesn't people ignoring that we had just the same shit during the Yugoslavia war and it didn't kill us. Giving up long term politics for a meme party that won't do shit when they are in power is stupid.
What are they supposed to do about the refugees? Put them in KZs?

How has propping up the EU helped you on a federal level?

>I'm guess it's because of Hitler isn't it. Also isn't your foreign minister jewish
The chancellor is actually an Prussian/Empire thing. No Steinmeier isn't a kike. The real danger for us it the EU cuck Schulz which is as guilty of bringing the refugees to Germany as Merkel. And now he's running for chancellor for our labour party

Schulz is a sicko, As for Steinmeier he was a massive baby towards trump. If he's president and if Frauke so happens to get Chancellor who knows how relations between the states and Germany would be.

Leftists cry about every AfD vote. That should be enough reason to vote AfD.

The media really hates her. BBC and DW interviews were VERY pointed against her.

Trade, the more Germany controls Europe the better we control the strength of the Euro which is important for our trade. Also Customs and agricultural subsidies.
The SPD is a giant problem, because when the liberal party died Merkel thought copying they program would get her the SPD voters, forgetting that she is creating a vacuum on the CDU's right side which is now getting filled with the AfD. But due to Merkel being an opportunist she decided to adopt the pro refugee politic, and now she won't admit that it was wrong. What Germany needs is a CDU with a strong right wing and the liberals as a coalition partner.

If they're the same with Greet and Le Pen and if all three happen to win, 2017 will be the biggest bitchfit the media has ever done. I really hope this happens. A full year of asshurt would be exciting.

The media become increasingly irrelevant. And they all know it. That's why they start to censor the Internet, esp. the large social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, ...).

d-don't d-delete t-this p-wease

He won't even win his party's nomination kek

Only blind dumb Dellusional idiot would not vote AFD now.

Or a stupid lefttard

Yes, but you let in migrants who are not getting jobs. 14% was the last figure I saw. So what's next, close the border and deport 100,000 out of millions? What Happens if more countries pull out of the EU?

Makes sense but now the BBC has attempted to interview right wingers and even over here CNN and MSNBC have done soft spots on Le Pen, though in the video interviews you could feel the tension.

She's beautiful with longer hair

Fuck that obese swine.

AfD, despite their name, arent an actual alternative.
yes all major parties suck, but the afd actually sucks more.

protip: theyre just using the migrant issue to get voters. they're just politicians. politicians like money and power. if you think the AfD is your friend you are fucking delusional

>implying merkel isn't doing the same

It will be the same like Yogo or Kosovo war, some people enrage and some people are whine because muh poor refugees. When general interest dies they get deported.Shit isn't happening the first time. It's bigger then the last times, but that is also because there are too many lefttards in Brussels

Frauke is meh.
Based lesbo Alice should lead the party.

>Germany controls the strength of the Euro
>Not the ECB who can print literally whatever they want

How is your country this brainwashed? It is sad desu.

I know nothing about her or the elections, all i know is that she hardens my penis.

I said the more the better, not totally controlling it. Real control of the EU would obviously include ECB control

She's gay (i'm not joking)

Why would I want to throw my vote away and feed the morons of the AfD tax money for their dumb shit?

So, you are one of the traitors who will not vote for anyone?

Germany is not doing so good economically because of the EU.

It does so well because of the Agenda 2010. As long as pseude-White Draghi is in Control of the ECB it is hurting Northern Europe.

No one would stop buying Germans products if Germany were to leave the EU.

>voting for Frauke Petry
That's not how parliamentary systems work...

>lesbo

You don't say

I hope so, too. Then the extinction of the NPD 2.0 can start properly, I've had enough of this shit.

What is the NPD 2.0? Is it stealing votes from the AfD?

every politician ever does the same. do you honestly think trump is going to send the mexicans back, you fucking tool?

they're using you, you idiots. fuck I hate all you right-wing idiots.
there's nothing wrong with wanting to get rid of immigrants, but jesus fuck why are you all so fucking braindead.

>hurr trump totally isnt a corrupt joke
>he really understands m-me!
>he will drain the swamp!!1

AfD is literaly shit. anyone voting for those corporate sellouts is confirmed mentally retarded.

Danke für die Korrektur des Berichts.