White Genocide

Hi black here. Please damn do not let this happen. I am black but I damn sure do not want to live in a world with no white people.

Thats not self-hating its just truth. I AM NOT LIVING ON A PLANET FULL OF AFRICANS, , ARABS AND NO WHITES.Absolutely not. You need to do something. I fell for the Kangz meme and lived in Africa for a while. I dont think you understand the concept of a place with just AFRICANS. Like no whites in sight. I've seen that, lived it. Im cool on it.

I want no parts of that. They as whites need to understand that. We as a people need to understand that every race is necessary and has a place.

No internet, nothing working, no order.....complete and utter anarchy. Im good thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Without our poo in loos we don't have a reason to keep the toilet that is India around.

Well i'll be damned, Lord kek has blessed us

Black here, agreed. Whites are neat, really.
>tfw called Oreo
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Yo dawg calm down.
Most of the people on this board go crazy about interracial marriage.
Thing is, people overwhelmingly like staying with their own, that's just human nature. That's unlikely to change very much.

not sure if bait but yes, I'm another non anglo on here and I do see a sinister agenda against the average christian whitey

black reporting in. i feel more unsafe around others blacks than around whites (each time i've been in trouble it was with shitskins). Am i the only one ?
i don't want to be white neither but i have to admit that a full shitskin world would be like going back to jurassic.

Blacks turn to shit everything thy touch.
How great that Russia didnt colonize and enslave them in the past so we heve no blacks or white guilt

Where in Africa did you live?
>implying this isn't LARP b8

>nintendo switch is going to fail
>we have this portable thing called smartphones
>people don't want to carry 12 electronics in their pockets

>I AM NOT LIVING ON A PLANET FULL OF AFRICANS, , ARABS AND NO WHITES.
Large, white, intact families to the rescue user.

It's even worse

Russia has a bunch of Slavs

>We as a people need to understand that every race is necessary and has a place.

That's where you're wrong, though. Only white people are necessary. We don't need anybody else.

Ghana.

So why exactly do you like white people?

Don't be rude to the Based Black Man; having some cultured blacks on our side will make it much easier to save our race. The goal is to keep the white world white, not a eradicating an entire race jew jitsu style.

It's too late. We'll be gone soon.

You should start trying to convince the Chinese to pay for foodstamps, medicaid, and public housing.

Good luck.

Can somebody site sources on the nazis wanting to preserve the majority of races?
Ive heard that they didnt have plans for that and would have invented world domination plans later if nesecary, Is that true?

Yeah but poor those mixed children.

they wanted to move the jews to their own nation but the war prevented it. the jews funded hitler because it benefited the zionists in creating israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Well the basic reason is that they're good at accomplishing shit like higher living standards and nice enough to share it. And maybe some nations of whites hate me but it's fine.

I mean we can make up a hundred reasons why that was the case. Explain it away. Try to disprove it. But its facts man.

What are you gonna do? I am personally going to sit here and enjoy high speed internet, easy fast internet banking, Amazon, Netflix, all this shit....

Hope Islam doesn't rule the world one day. Hope that Asians and whites have a plan of action

i dont think that hitler had any problem with other races
he spoke of muslims and the japanese very warmly and thought that their sense of nationalism and patriotism was something to be admired
i have no doubt that the estonians would have been set free from communist russia by the nazis if the us hadnt joined the war

This

>I dont think you understand the concept of a place with just AFRICANS. Like no whites in sight. I've seen that, lived it. Im cool on it.
I think we understand it quite well.

I see that our lord blessed you with digits, it's regrettable that you are black.

As the Japs say, >Russians like black people but wrong color.

>be like going back to jurassic

>We as a people need to understand

Exactly

And we have to overthrow over goverments
who took it this far in the first place

It's the truth and you know it.

>You need to do something.
We are, but we need the minority community to chill. They are chimping out hard over this.

if you really mean what you say, dont talk to us, talk to your people and tell THEM all this bullshit.

lets face it, we already agree with you. we're the last people you need to fucking convince.

What about the white liberals?

White genocide is just a meme. Our population is still growing. We just need to make other races stop out-breeding us.

just dont race mix because (((they))) are pushing race mixing with africans so that the virus will kill all the degenerates who fell for the bait. they want 50 million people to survive when all is over

We are all going to die son. Just enjoy the here and now while you can. Everything else is speculation.

SHUT YOUR TRAP AND BLANDA UP

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=16s

Thus spake user, vassal of Kek

Why is almost no one paying attention to these quads?