I am going to take Shaun Majumder before a Human Rights Tribunal

I'm sure most of us have seen by now; that despicable video "beige power" being pushed by the CBC's "satire" show.

I feel like I'm going mad watching Canada slowly unravel at the seams, and I am sick and tired of these people tearing us down, and I do not intend to just lie down and roll over for them, not this time nor ever again.

I am going to use their very weapons against themselves. I want to drag Majumder through the tribunal where the onus of proof is on him to prove he isn't racist (we all know he is.)

Relevant links:
CHAPTER C-12
Québec Charter of human rights and freedoms
legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cs/C-12

COMMISSION DES DROITS DE LA PERSONNE/QUÉBEC HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION > FILING A COMPLAINT.
cdpdj.qc.ca/en/plainte/Pages/default.aspx

I don't know if this will work. I don't know how long this will take, but god damn it, I am going to see this through to the end. I refuse to let a fucking state-funded public broadcaster pump out shit I would hear on Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines during the Rwandan genocide.

Fuck the globalists. Fuck the CBC, and especially fuck all the Trudeaus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7uiSnAjq0
huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/29/cbc-caucasian-ad-job-posting_n_3180730.html
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-318.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are the articles I'm looking at so far. I don't know how much headway I can make, but we'll see.

Article 4. Every person has a right to the safeguard of his dignity, honour and reputation.

Article 9.1 In exercising his fundamental freedoms and rights, a person shall maintain a proper regard for democratic values, public order and the general well-being of the citizens of Québec.

Article 10. Every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights and freedoms, without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, civil status, age except as provided by law, religion, political convictions, language, ethnic or national origin, social condition, a handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap.
Discrimination exists where such a distinction, exclusion or preference has the effect of nullifying or impairing such right.

Article 10.1. No one may harass a person on the basis of any ground mentioned in section 10.

Article 43. Persons belonging to ethnic minorities have a right to maintain and develop their own cultural interests with the other members of their group.

Article 46.1. Every person has a right to live in a healthful environment in which biodiversity is preserved, to the extent and according to the standards provided by law.

A fuc... Oh shit
God speed maple nigger.

Ganbatte

Please do something. Keep us posted.

It is my intent to link the CBC's other works like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0

to historical use of propaganda like this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7uiSnAjq0

Anyways, all advice is welcome. I'll be digging up stuff on my end. I'll try to keep people posted about the process.

>A fucking flower
good luck you madman, Quebecois are the best Canadian pls don't leave.

Based leaf.

Godspeed, milk-baggers.

We're behind you Bro, I'm tired of my tax dollars being wasted on this crap. We need to start demanding a referendum on scraping the whole damn CBC. Fake News at its absolute peak!

if ur actually doing this email the rebel and Breitbart ( i think they have a canadian reporter). they'll probably cover it.

Fellow canucks, if any of you have more stuff like this

huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/29/cbc-caucasian-ad-job-posting_n_3180730.html
>'Any Race Except Caucasian' Posting For CBC Job Raises Eyebrows

Post it here. Perhaps Shaun Majumder will be too small a fish, and we can hook the CBC instead.

Do it.

Fais le la fleur.

Je suis derrière toi.

I can't wait for the headlines
>White Nationalist sues CBC
>Racist takes person of color to court

Do it you fucking leaf!

Digits confirms
White people ARE BACK, BABY

Bump for support. Good job budz.

For once. I am your friend guy

godspeed leaf

good job

The One True Leaf.

DAY OF THE RAKE INDEFINITELY POSTPONED

GIVE SYRUP NIGGERS YOUR ENERGY

つ _ ༽つ LEAF TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

I'm the leaf who crafted the OC manlet meme and have been staying up 36 hours at a time to ruin Majumder's career (and hopefully life).

I'll be with you until the end.

I think your idea is excellent, and your courage commendable and patriotic.

It makes sense. We're in uncharted waters, anything could happen. If your case gets shot down at any stage, that's just more fuel on the fire. The entire country is watching now. Well, they're about to be. This hasn't even REALLY blown up yet.

What the fuck is going on? First Peterson, then this.

This is bigger than gamer gate. This is shifting the overton window permanently.

WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK SHAUN

Rebel's a bunch of kayaks but could be useful in drumming up a petition-type thing

godspeed brother

66 Checked!!

Please user, do it for all of the noble Canadians.

Praise Kek!

YESSSSSSS

KEK BE WITH YOU.

ya, do this. especially with the rebel. i think theyre trying to take on cbc right now as well.

may as well contact info wars as well telling them how youre taking on the big corrupt media and theyll love that.

Bump

Start a patreon or gofundme or something so I can donate dollarydoos

post it again i never saved it

Godspeed mein freund.

Try to get the media's attention on this, keep us updated, we can help, because if it gets attention, there is no losing. If you win, you were right and some will see. If you lose, the ones who believe he is racist will become more polarized.

pour tois

Is OP white?

im with u bro. please be real

Godspeed user

Good luck. Maybe there are some J.D. Sup Forumsacks willing to do some pro-bono work.

God speed

You're not alone user.

The Cohenim are with you, Anonai.

Whoops.

Based LeafBro , help take our country back from the leftists!

God bless you. That ingrate shit really pisses me off.

Godspeed, redeem your country.

BC checking in. HOW CAN the west help?

Surely Canada has some laws about common decency as well - Hell, probably outright offense-taken legislation...

Inciting violence surely is a crime, and I wonder if any libel laws can snake in there. Imagine a 30 headed lawsuit funded by the silent but angry right

Every leaf here needs to write to their mp to complain

That has got to be the ugliest mug I have ever seen.

Well, good luck. I hope racists like him get exposed for holding hypocritical views.

Don't know how far it will go though, under trudeaus Canada.

Do it, channel that Jordan Peterson spirit.

Do it user!

I support you

He's never been funny. Canadian humor is almost always awful

Senpai you are going up against the gubbment pretty much. I hope you win though, I will legit pray for you

Gay

Contact a lawyer.

If I find the motivation in myself I can draft some letters for MPs / MLA lambasting the use of taxpayer funds to discriminate

I understand your train of thought, but I'm all for free speech. The real troubling thing here is that it is state funded.

It promotes the genocide of not just whites but also of people who would be considered minorities in Canada.

Kek favors your enterprise.

Good hunting and Godspeed.

i have been thinking about this exact idea for teh last few days

i am sure a lawyer can make the case that the video might possibly be advocating for genocide: laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-318.html

>318 (1) Every one who advocates or promotes genocide is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.
>Definition of genocide
>(2) In this section, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or in part any identifiable group, namely,
>(a) killing members of the group; or
>(b) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction.

>Marginal note:Consent
>(3) No proceeding for an offence under this section shall be instituted without the consent of the Attorney General.
>Definition of identifiable group
>(4) In this section, identifiable group means any section of the public distinguished by colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual >orientation, or mental or physical disability.

it might certainly meet the criteria of 1b) "deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction."

he is singing about coloured people intermixing with white people so as to remove either race, the deliberate action here being the use of a "generational drip" and "forgot to wear a glove", he is promoting for non whites and whites to abstain from condom use so as to remove white people and or non whites.

and you can clearly see by" 4) identifiable group means any section of the public distinguished by colour, race"

that white and non white people clearly are a race and therefore meet the definition.

Let's file a lawsuit.

Ask Peterson who his lawyer is maybe.

He has one now for the SJW bullshit, I believe. He read a letter from his lawyer on air that explained how he was going to probably end up in prison.

You better find a red-pilled lawyer to help you with this.

I'm financially sapped. Most time is spent on the rig as is. Can help in other ways I hope.

If youre real about this im with you 900%

High level meme magic detected.

GENOCIDE might be a bit much - Racial death (if that is even a thing), MAYBE. It's been a little bit since I've watched that horrible video, but I don't recall him saying to kill anyone - just to have mixed children so that the race goes extinct.

I can absolutely imagine there being a law written in the early 1900's to prevent this kind of thing with indigenous Canadians.

As someone in a mixed race relationship, I find that kind of rhetoric not only repulsive, but degrading to both men and women of color... And, of course, whites.

It's absolutely disgusting to encourage people to procreate for any other reason but love.

Care to rejoin your anglo overlords, crush the EU, make anglos great again, and ''believe in Britain''?

Pic related. UKIP's new leader, and possibly Britain's prime minister in 2020

oh and if you do find a lawyer il drop you $100 via patreon to help get this shit going but its gotta be legit i dont want any milo type shekel jewing faggotry going on

PRAISE KEK. Based leaf!!

I'm sure that they'll do it for a percentage if there's a chance.

Check out the definition of genocide.

Just send that streetshitter back to india.

>fighting the establishment with legal means

You kids really are this naive...

>sexual orientation

"Alright now, we've had enough of these GAYS - I say we stop'em from breedin!"

for once a based leaf. Godspeed

I sincerely wish you the best of luck, op. That said, I would urge you to proof read anything you might send these people with the lens of a normie. In other words, don't torpedo yourself by saying things like white genocide because they'll be looking for things like that to latch onto and discredit you with.

I am independently wealthy. If you can get a GOOD lawyer to take this case, I will gladly contribute to the legal fees.

A lot of other people here will as well.

Don't worry about the funds, OP. We've got you.

Sadly I have nothing to contribute my friend, but may meme magic be with you.

Kek smiles upon you, godspeed user

Yeah, the definition of genocide includes breeding.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
these people are sick, their inferiority complex is on the roof.
let them eat cake

My god I just watched it. I'm not exactly offended by the message just at the lack of humor and absence of talent. It was fucking horrible in every way.

I unironically defended CBC in the past... their pleas got to me. I was in the wrong.

What the FUCK do you think genocide means, faggot?

This guy has it right.

If you carefully rewatch the "music" video, it never specifies any racial group, just attacks any type of "pure breed".

Make sure you don't specify this case having anything to do specifically with WHITES being targeted, the video is railing against all races, not just whites.

bump

yep, people are glancing over the fact that this video is also advocating for brown people to be mixed out of existence by intermingling with white people.

a judge might throw out a case that this shitskin is trying to get rid of whites but if you make the case that its not just about whites, that hes advocating for poc to also be bred out of existence, then a judge might not just look at this as though its some white rightey with an axe to grind.

yep you are right on how gross and insidious this video actually is, hes not advocating for natural found love, hes literally just saying fuck without a condom and have a baby if your races dont match. fucking disgusting

it meets criteria 1b and 4 for sure

I don't know, I am still skeptical. I think the court would say that;
A) He is not advocating this, merely stating that it is happening
B) Races disappearing due to lack of in-group breeding does not constitute genocide, and that the law is more talking about the "wall them in with no farmland" scenario. I don't know how the Courts in Canadia work, but I imagine that the Leftists have been about as successful infiltrating them as they have the other branches.

I went to high school with this fag please fuck his world up.

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

>video not available
Hmm.

trump will be JFKed

we're not allowed to have any good things user

when we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

The biggest insult to all of this is that our government is wasting our taxpayer money on this shit.

Cut off the CBC from government funding and let it stand on its own. I don't want my tax dollars going to shitty shitty entertainment pieces labeled as "educational" that belong on youtube. I want my money to go to real things like infrastructure and the military.

"Edutainment" is a joke and it's for lazy people who don't actually know how to teach, nor do they have any worthwhile ideas to share.