youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3NOv6XZ3Q

>be 26 year old woman
>want to take metro
>get kicked in the back while taking stairs and get seriously injured

>be a german
>let a bunch of sandniggers into your country
>this shit happens

It's your own fault faggot kraut

She probably voted left so she got what she asked for.

>inb4 "fucking muslims"
They are drinking alcohol and smoking. Those are germans.

FUCKING SHOOT THAT WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT.

Well your germans look like sand niggers then

I think we can all agree that the guy who did that needs a bullet in his skull. People like that simply give up their right to be a member of the human race the moment they act like that. His genes need to be removed from the gene pool.

>be german woman
>don't vote AFD
>get what you deserve

:~|

Lmfao i bet you can't wait for sharia law zones

>All shitskins respect strict muslim codes

You can clearly see this is not a German man you fucking cucked fuckhead.

You are the same retard who tells people that islamic terrorists aren't muslim because killing people isn't allowed by Islam.
Fuck off Ahmed.

around "tanned" Germans never relax. Bitch let her guard down and paid the price.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? They are garbage. Shit people.

>be woman
>vote for globalist parties
>get shit on

quite literally muslims ITT

She deserved it. Germany deserves it. Wake the fuck up you idiots.

>tanned Germans

Where the fuck did that bottle of wine come from that the last one picks up?

this

that guy looks pretty fucking white desu

Not ethnic Germans though right, Ahmed?

this.
people will only learn through pain.

>Black beards
>Dark as night hair
>Short statue
>Brown skin

yeah sure do like your common Germanic type to me.

I think we can all agree, that was a well placed kick. Fucked up but well done. Is she redpilled now?

Go get 'em Iceland

I can't feel sorry for your woman, Germany. They are largely responsible for the political movement that allowed these men in your country.

5.56 NATO bullet between the eyes from very close range, no question asked, fucking Judge Dredd in real life

>gets kicked down the stairs
>bystanding shitskin swoops in, surveys the situation, and steals the fallen drink

who the fuck does this? what kind of subhumans are you letting into your country?

Being a colossal hypocrite is literally part of Islamic culture.

Why do you think AfD is getting popular?

Seems she was holding it and dropped it as she took flight

Seeing leftist women get kicked is ok.

>be burger
>let jews dictate your politics
>cause this shit to happenin white countries

its you fault burger/kike

maybe "American" white.

However anywhere in central, eastern or northern Europe that thing would not be called white. Not even by normies.

>living in berlin
that's what you get

ahmeds mehmets, albanians or gypsy scum, what difference does it make? fucking cuck

>Neuköln

Well, well, well

this.
Sometimes getting redpilled means being thrown down some stairs.

t. ahmed
You are genuinely retarded if you believe the "muslims don't drink or smoke" meme

The only people inviting sandniggers are women.

Every German woman that gets raped and murdered by a paki is karma in action. No sympathy for these disloyal, nation wrecking whores.

Did you not see that pro refugee demo of German women, asking refugees to save them from German men? They are getting exactly what they want.

I blame the bitch that's a strange looking kitchen

Plot twist: She was in Sparta.

I'd love to pistol whip his head into a pile of mush. Don't care if the woman is an insipid leftist or muzzie herself.

Spread this shit and vote AfD, krautcuck.

dont blame others for your failures Tysker. The "wir schaffen das" is all on you and your precious (((mutti))).

ENRICHED

>go to youtube
>view count has obviously been frozen
>comment section mysteriously vanished

RIP Germany. This is the future you chose.

>be German
>fail to exterminate the jews

It's your fault kraut

>daughter of EU guy gets murdered
>media are asking things like "SHOULD WE RECONSIDER OUR REFUGEE POLICIES" as if literally nobody could have expected letting in millions of barbarians would result in an increase in crime and as if this was the first time someone got raped or killed since we let them in
sometimes i really think politicians and media are just this fucking stupid rather than intentionally evil

Is Neuköln so awful? I stayed there when I was in Berlin for two weeks and didn't notice anything.

>Eritrean national Ibraham Salem was arrested on suspicion of the horrific attack against the 67-year-old, which took place in the Portuguese city of Albufeira, 159 miles south of Lisbon

Some enricment for portugal. Pensioner raped and beaten by Eritrean migrant.

>muslims
>drinking
>drunk

>Muslims don't smoke.

Wew

>view count has obviously been frozen

First day on youtube?

Keks

user, isn't it pretty obvious that a huge part of those protesters were bussed in?

Her fault for being white. Fucking racist piece of shit deserved it.

>view count frozen
>only 28 likes

this
fuck white people

everyone knows that a good muslim doesnt rape, murder, steal, embezzle, lie, hurt children, nor wish ill on non-believers!

See he wouldnt have done such a thing if the west and white people had not destabilized his country and caused such awful emotional damage to his culture and family....just imagine what he must be going through to do such a thing... #refugees welcome

there it is

FUCKING MUSLIMS! This fills me with rage.

Only heard stories and back in school when we were on a trip to Berlin we were told to stay away from it.

The guys belong into a KZ.

That's for sure; but it needs to be said that walking down to a metro station, past midnight, as a woman, alone, when the station is called U Hermannplatz is not such a good idea. I myself made sure to watch my left, right, back and front whenever I was there at night. Berliners should know.

Totally worth killing them by the hundreds of thousands. Were jews /our guys/ all along?

I know plenty of moroccans (moros de mierda) who drink, smoke and do any kind of drug. Your argument is retarded, be smarter next time Rachid

how can you be in Berlin for two weeks without noticing and experiencing the absolute enrichment going on in that cesspit? Its even worse than Copenhagen (which is a glorified outhouse).

Berlin is nothing but tourists, foreigners, gypsies, mudslimes and niggers. Germans are so fucking rare in that dump of a town that you will hear more non German than actual German.

Didnt you notice because Austria is just as large as shithole and thus you have extreme low expectations?

Kek

You are weak faggot. German Americans in the states are strong dominant alpha males. You are a disgrace to our heritage.

I feel like the females of Germany need to carry around cooked bacon to throw at the shit skins when they walk alone. Only way to scare them off.

If she voted for this she deserved it honestly

Fucking idiot.

Youre a fucking idiot. Let that sink in.

underrated

You know this is literally our fault right? Well our grandfathers governments. Sorry germany, we trying to fix our shit too, lets have some solidarity. Don't believe the burka ban, just to appease, she cared she would deport (Merkel).

nice ,kick more whiteys

if there is one thing I respect about the Poo in Loo its their mudslime removing capabilities.

keep murdering those animals and keep your country safe.

lol then neither is that woman white

she has the same hair color and skin tone

Well, all of Berlin is like that, so I was wondering if Neuköln was especially bad.

This would be funny if AfD was leading the same way Trump and Brexit were. We could watch this with a wry smile and think "soon you'll get yours" but fucking Merkel is polling higher than ever. Those cucks literally can't get enough of her.

Why would they do that?

>be American
>get shot
>11000 burgers a year die only in gun accidents

Better?

If you look very closely in the vid you will notice that you can't see any borders. We are one race. The human race.

ITT: whiteknights

she probably said or did something to piss the guy off. stop being immature

never claimed she was.

not any worse than the rest of Berlin. Like you said; its all like that

>Niggers killing each other

I fail to see the problem gypsy

>only 11,000
we need to send more niggers to the US in order to get rid of the Yank problem

dead german a day keeps the shoah away

Yeah hopefully. Because the alternative would be to accept the fact these people come into our country raping and killing our women and we sit on our asses and do absolutely fucking nothing about it. God that would suck! Lucky for us she (probably) deserved it.

this, that kick was glorious. His power level was too high. Ah well, Germans love bbc and this is the result.

>be German woman
>vote to let in migrants
>get attacked by a migrant man
>blame the sexist patriarchy

There's no escape from this.

Don't get so angry you accidentally poo in loo, that would not look good to other poo in loos

I'm talking about ACCIDENTS you stupid fucking mexinigger pocahontas AKA "Cucasian American"

Any more similar videos?

I don't give a shit. As long as people are voting the way they do, they deserve this.

I was in Berlin this time last year. It's the only European city I've ever been in where I was offered drugs literally fucking everywhere.

>leave hostel to go meet bros in the pub
>walk through park - get offered drugs three times by groups of African lads
>get to U-Bahn station - get offered drugs by an African bloke on the way in
>get to destination - have to walk gauntlet of black dudes offering me drugs on the way out of the U-Bahn
>walking along the Oberbaum Bridge - a fucking city landmark - get offered drugs every twenty metres or so by (you guessed it) African dudes
>finally get to the pub, standing by the doors watching the football and a couple of Turkish lads stick their heads in and ask us if we want to buy drugs

I mean, I know being grimy is part of Berlin's charm but get a fucking grip, Germany.

And then when I left the pub I got called a dick by a Slavic prostitute for answering her in German and not English when my English is obviously better.

They are only good at weighing political risk.
They think in the short term, there is less political risk in pressing ahead with the flood of subhuman violent uncivilised immigrants than there would be in doing a 180 about face and losing political capital over it.

Germany is sinking all the way to the bottom now. There are no brakes.

Do you read the news britcuck? We actually shoot our niggers