Germany Yes!

>Arab kicks woman down stairs
youtube.com/watch?v=koMMk3zAKYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GxoZ9R0kzU
imgur.com/gallery/KrV2996
youtube.com/watch?v=ST7SGoe9ef8
youtube.com/watch?v=sl-NLEpPUlI
focus.de/panorama/welt/kronshagen-bei-kiel-mann-zuendet-frau-auf-offener-strasse-an-sie-stirbt-im-krankenhaus_id_6309679.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are the Germans such pussys? Why arent they Holocausting these guys?

somebody make this a "this is sparta remix"

This Is why

kek . Another good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=_GxoZ9R0kzU

Germans are cucked beyond repair

I was never a fan of capital punishment but this scumbag should be executed on the spot.

>blurring the faces of wanted criminals

Germans are apex cucks

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

>dunkler teint
wew lad

>women voting against their own interests
everytime

Trumps fault for dividing us

germany doesnt even have actual germans any more. its just anglos and french screwing each other over in germany

all the actual germans are in argentina and the united states mostly

and the best part of this? Dude is 100% german. 2nd/3rd gen. immigrant. And he votes for Merkel too.

Her head was even covered. Surely they could have found a more haram target.

imgur.com/gallery/KrV2996

Germany I'm worried about you guys. What can we do?

the guy wasn't even black you tard

also 100% german kraut.

Aaaaahhaaa haaa haaa haaa fucking Germoney.
She got enriched.
This is your future Germans, picking up your own smashed teeth from the floor after one of the "new Germans" has shown you your place.

You literally welcomed these people and now you have over 3.5 million of them!

If we lived in a fair world we wouldn't even send these rats home. We'd just tie a brick to their legs and dump them in the ocean with their parasitic brothers

Too busy playing simulators

Trudeau pls calm down

because after ww2 the (((US))) reeducated us and shamed us into the shithole we are today

>let a jihadi stand behind you
>get jihaded

All our suicide bombers here in the UK are 2nd and 3rd generation. The longer they are here the more their blood-lust grows.

Thanks politicians.

>100% german
>ich bin deutscher, bin hier geboren worden
youtube.com/watch?v=ST7SGoe9ef8

Looks like a white guy to me

THIS IS MADNESS
THIS IS SPARTA

It was just a prank, Jesus. Calm down. You guys have no sense of humor...

>leafs

They're all as bad as each other.

You can take the barbarian out of the desert but after 50 years and 3 generations they're still savages.

I don't support the death penalty for British citizens but would happily support it for foreigners who act up

his power-level must've been over 9000 cus he sent that bitch flying xD

>afd voter

The mudslime received a medal from Merkel on the next day for his contributions in speeding the elimination of Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=sl-NLEpPUlI

>Shots fired

How many refugees has Canada taken?

>we wuz kangz

Right now Western Europe is far more (((civilized))) than the United States will ever be. There would be mountains of pushback against this shit here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A PATHETIC COUNTRY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No idea. We caught four Syrian blind passangers this winter that are on their way to Canada with a trawler.

Just more reason us German Citizens need to be more tolerant or they will get angry!

>alpha male shows his buddies who's the boss around here
>Sup Forums betas cry bloody murder in unison
jej

Migrants are degenerates we all know that, but I won't judge all of Germany for it. How many nigger threads have we seen of American blacks acting like degenerates.

>in 30 years this picture will be accurate
feelsbadman

THIS
IS
SHARIAAAAAAAAA

Only Europol, in most US states you could shoot the shitskin on the spot

I can't even imagine believing this shit even if it was my fetish. Every white woman I've ever known well has been disgusted by black men.

She didn't look white from the back...

I want to play the street cleaning simulator.

thanks for just setting me off leaf
>power levels have just been shown

These people are cruising for a bruising.

Normal people have had enough. Civil war within 5 years max.

Thanks Obama

>implying niggers dont do this and much worse at a much higher rate
>your forefathers fought to free the people that rob, rape and kill you
>while you are at work so tyrone can live off welfare he is banging your wife
why are you such pussys?

How much would a rapist-migrant themed video game make? Where Americans or Hungarians shoot the rapists, or you play AS the rapists.

>no "arbeit macht frei"

Normal people aren't informed.
You're never going to see shit like this on the MAINSTREAM METEOR.

It's too late for them. Forget about them, fellow Burger. Focus on the ones we can save, like UK, Italy, and France.

>How many nigger threads have we seen of American blacks acting like degenerates.
Falsest equivalency.

Make it 2-3 years max. It's really that close.

It would be illegal and you would be fined hundreds of thousands of dollars and spend a decade in jail.

was that trump?
seems liek it
and u cant definitely say it wasnt him

People in /toy/'s BJD/Doll thread have been making fun of Germany for two threads, saying how tan/muslim is the new German.

Think about that krauts. The fucking BJD/Doll thread on fucking /toy/ is making fun of you. Sad!

It would be SOMETHING if people actually served the prison sentences given to them.

If you get 10 years for killing someone, you will be out in 3.

Really it should be illegal to reduce a sentence awarded by a court. The whole thing is dishonest.

This can't be real. They use tax payers money for that shit. Literally paying to get cucked.

pic related btw, German doll collectors

haha Berlin voted for this

>Sweden
>Being suprised

Why are they blurring heir faces? They are adults, they are on the lookout for assault, why protect their identities and chances of being caught? Germany this is fucked up

Ahhh haa haaa haaa Sweden YES.
Swedes wrecked their own country.
Ahhh haa haa ahhh ha.

What is happening in this video?

The thought process of a savage like this is created and nursed by Muhammadanism.

Go to sleep, Mehmet Aisha Cuckstein.

fire up those ovens, race war now!

It's the Iranian shooter in munich from a few month ago.

ROASTIE BTFO

BASED MUSLIMS

Why do you cheat?

where the hell did that bottle on the stairs come from, its freaking me out

The Trump election proves the mainstream media is dead. The media bashed him endlessly and it did not work.

If we see censorship, people will find ways around it like mass email.

The media is dead. This is why we see calls to stop "fake news". One problem--the "fake news' is the real news

People won't stand for it.

sandnigger

This is fucked up senpai

just a few pranks bro

HAHAHA I wonder what Hitler would think

This also happend today.
>African burns his ex-wife to death in brought daylight
>focus.de/panorama/welt/kronshagen-bei-kiel-mann-zuendet-frau-auf-offener-strasse-an-sie-stirbt-im-krankenhaus_id_6309679.html

German media will not show this.

German people think it is ethnic German men's fault.

Your German ancestors worked their asses off so these cunts can live off welfare and fuck German girls.

The msm is far from being dead, though it took a big hit with trump.

And just because people don't trust the msm doesn't mean they are going to riot and start a civil war senpai. I hope you're right but I don't think you are.

JUST

This. Is. Germany!

sam hyde shooting up germany

You make it you useless mudslime. Maybe make it go viral in your own country.

Kek

Didn't he get sued by some cunt for insulting the shooter?

might have been on the stairs already

stronk independent womyn can take care of themselves

fuckem