Give me a reason why Albania should exist and I will end my life

Give me a reason why Albania should exist and I will end my life

Tracksuits

t. northern Greek

So you can end your life

Cool soviet sub bases

Bunkers

Alb*nia hate thread?

>There must always be Albania or the restless hordes of muslim albanians would run rampart throughout Europe.

To prevent you from having a coastline you fucking landlocked LARPing faggot. Seriously, you aren't even close to the Hellenistic Macedonia, ethnically, culturally, or even geographically. Yet your entire meme nation still cries to this very day "WE WUZ ALEXZANNDURR NIGGUH" So tell me, Larpland, why you deserve clay anymore than Albania?

Badass flag

Beautiful women

Skanderbeg was Draculas bff

see you on the otherside macedonia friend

Not niggers. But stay alive senpai

>alb*nian diaspora defending the motherland

Go steal some kidneys, you literal nigger.

winrar

Lol chill Greek diaspora man. A part of the Macedonia region is found in the country. Even though I agree it's a bit stupid to call the country that way you all should chill the fuck out.

>Albanian
Fuck outta here Niko, I'm a Wop. Italy may be slightly niglike, however, It'a nowhere near as bad as the south Balkans.

Albania is literally part of the south balkans
You albanians have primitive education

looks like you've made it through another day, OP.

if Albania got nuked tomorrow the whole world's quality of life would increase.

>A fucking leaf
Which is why I'm denouncing Albania and the rest of the southern Balkan states. I said I was an Italian.
>Leaf reading comprehension

>Reasons the balkan countries should exist
Hmmmm...

leafs just hurl meritless and seemingly unprovoked insults at allies.

it's how they let you know that they care in their own shitty and irrelevant way.

It has a cool two headed bird flag… that's a good reason. It makes other semi Europeean nations like Macedonia feel better about their own circumstances.

2 good reasons. Now go jump off a bridge

The Albanian people have a right to self-determination.

Hoxha was a wonderful leader.

Yeah, I wish those goatfuckers in Kosovo and Metohija realized that they already have a fucking country. Hopefully Trump will keep his promises about NATO and shit so that we can actually do something that benefits us.

so we can make fun of it?'

oh but it's taking up space on the european continent.... hmmm i guess there is no good reason

>t.meme country

The Balkans were a mistake

Albania has no reason to exist. It gave us that piece of shit fraud Mother Theresa.

if you openly give them that much then they will just take both kidneys next time.

Lol what? (Most) Balkan countries should exist just as much as Sweden should.

>byrek
>raki
>weed

Eliza Dushku

>today is December 7th
>flag looks like a rising sun.

Be right back.

Albanian in the building.
AMA.

>This man.

Now kill yourself

We were here since Pre-AD era