REPORT ALL "ARTSPACES" AND ILLEGAL VENUES TO CRUSH THE RADICAL LEFT

REPORT ALL "ARTSPACES" AND ILLEGAL VENUES TO CRUSH THE RADICAL LEFT.

The Ghost Ship fire is proving to be a much bigger even than a simple fire. It's being used as the justification for police and fire departments to shut down many similar spaces and venues across the country.

These places are open hotbeds of liberal radicalism and degeneracy and now YOU can stop them by reporting all such places you may be or may become aware of to the authorities, specifically the local fire marshel.

Watch them and follow them to their hives. Infiltrate social circles, go to parties/events, record evidence, and report it. We've got them on the run but now we must crush their nests before they can regroup!

MAGA my brothers and happy hunting!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PrCMi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no its an expression of artform you fucking retard i know your trying to destroy all aspects of human soul expression take your negative antiself the fuck out of here

OP YOUR KIND SHALL BE EXPOSED FOR THE MASSIVE INFILTRATION OF DESTRUCTION ON HUMAN INNOCENCE AND ITS EXISTANCE AS THE LIFE FORM OF PROCREATIVE COREATION

The day of the rope is coming, and there's a noose with your name on it

you watch too many jewlywood movies you dumb kike

ITS AFRAID.

This is proof that this is where and we should strike next my brothers.

Looks to me like the problem will solve itself

Liberalism if a self consuming disease

WHY THE FUCK DID TRUMP DO THIS!?

These places are where antifasc groups plan and congregate.

These places hold BLM meetings.

These places plan protests that disrupt our cities.

These places illegally house our enemies.

Stop them.

EVICT LIBERAL RADICALISM.

FUCK THE PAGANS I HATE THEM

fuck you, most diy scenes I've run in have been apolitical with a few loud SJWs.

Whatever leaf, now help me expose and shut down their nests! I hear your Vancouver is ripe with them.

>hotbeds of liberal radicalism and degeneracy
>YOU can stop them

why would you want to stop this filth from incinerating itself?

>that name
i got trolled so hard just now

also

>your

Those few louds ones reach out to the rest. These are liberal radicalization factories. TEAR THEM ALL DOWN.

Most sadly don't actually burn down in fires.

Most serve as the epicenters of radical liberal activity in their respective communities.

This is why we must crush them.

>Most sadly don't actually burn down in fires.
but what if they did?

What happened with the ghost ship fire? Why does it make art venues fire hazards?

DEFEND THE HOMELAND

ACTIVATE OPSEC

WELCOME BACK TO THE WAR COMRADES.

There are tons of these warehouses around Oakland. The cost of living has increased dramatically. Rather than living on the streets, people rent spaces in these dangerous warehouses.

I hope they all get shut down. No one should be living in these places. And, in the same vein, you shouldn't have to make 6 figures just to avoid living in squalor.

Rave culture died in the 90s you piece of degenerate scum kike.

Praise Kek!

the warehouse had only one staircase made of wood pallets that people who lived there said would fall apart if more than two people were on it at the same time

It was not just an art venue.

It was an illegal preformance venue and illegal housing in violation of many zoning regulations and fire codes. Nearly 40 people died because a Burning Man scumbag dodged fire inspections.

Trust me when I say these places are not unique. They are all across the country. They are where America's radical left congragates, lives, and raises money.

Now is the time to take the fight to their doors!

Every fire departments in the country is going to try and look tough on code violations for months after that fire. That means reporting these places will very likely result in eviction and criminal charges for the scum inside.

SHUT. THEM. DOWN

So, how does Sup Forums organize COINTELPRO operations? We've got to organize properly so we can become an active force for keks.

We are going to snuff you first

hipster band venues are dime a dozen on cities, look on college communities, facebook groups, and music forums. try searching for key words like queer and safespace

fuck of satanist pedophile scum

L M A O

OP is fucking on point. Should make this our next big thing.

BLITZKRIEGGGGGG

HAHAHAHAHA, they're scared we're going to shut down their leper colonies!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU BOOT LICKING FREEDOM HATING FUCKTARD

FUCK THE PROGRESSIVE LEFT AND FUCK THE LOW IQ RIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK OP

FUCK YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Lurk longer before posting newfag.

We use discord for OPSEC.

How about you not drink and do shitloads of drugs in small enclosed art galleries?

Why is a grown gingerly man wearing a fucking "steven universe" t-shirt.

My Friend's 7 year old brother watches it and it's literal SJW shit.

Ok so how about this:
1. Search on FB or whatever else for prog keywords
2. Report places that come up to the local fire department
3. Post here so others can also report it
4. Repeat

You realize firetraps like this are gathering spots for all kinds of people, right? Not just your "liberal degenerates", but militias and right-wing groups as well.

Get rid of them as unsafe places if you wish, but remember that rock hides a lot from the light.

Yep. LGBT art galleries hiding right-wing militias. I can totally see it lmao

Your little hippie communes are about to come to an end cuckboy.

exactly. this only hurts the American people as a whole

you can tell the shills are getting mad about this idea, they're either resulting to illogical retard arguments like this guy or all caps sperg posts.

>Discord
>OPSEC

Choose one.

You must be very young to believe that Discord will protect your operation in any way.

#FireIsPhobic
#FlamesHateFlamers
We really can have some fun with this "tragedy"

Nigger

you are so fucking stupid

Massive displays of degeneracy hurts the American people as a whole. Stop trying to to hide behind some weak, non-argument and get your shit up to code... it'll help make America great again.

m8 I think you need to organize this in a separate thread. I can't really help because I'm not in the US.

Also writing to Breitbart and such to signal boost it would be a good idea - it's a legit concern given that the fire is fairly recent.

cry more

and you're the aspergers retard that says right wind militias somehow meet in actual faggot art galleries.

>massive displays by degenerates inside a building in degenerate central hurting americans

ok

also why report these tinder boxes if theyre just going to burn up? would be better if all that lived there died, no?

Nope. Gotta get those responsible registered in the system so that The Man is up their ass for the rest of their pinko lives.

>Watch them and follow them to their hives. Infiltrate social circles, go to parties/events, record evidence, and report it.
I didn't even know that these things fucking existed before the fire.
I don't know how you think I'm going to be able to find more of these places just on my own.

yup, you must be to intelligent for me

What about just setting them on fire?

Look for keywords on Normiebook.

Simple.

>be me
>racist gay bodybuilder
>see abandoned office building that looks rundown, walls are spray painted; dilapidated
>go inside to check it out
>nazi flags everywhere
>bench press, leg press, bar bells litter the room
>everything is shiny and new, the men who are working out look like Aryan gods
>work out daily while enjoying the homoerotic vibes
>turns out they never asked for a permit and we get shut down because a nerd virgin called in the fire department
>lose gains
>kill self

Fire fighters shouldn't have to risk their lives trying to save liberals

Tough shit.

is that that that russian aircraft carrier again?

i lold

bitch, you are gay as fuck

I know

THE ONLY DANGER THAT ARISES FROM THE RISK OF EXPRESSING SUCH ARTFORM IN UNPRECEDENTED VARIATIONS IS FROM THE ABSENCE OF EVALUATING THE PREMISES BEFORE OUTPUT

It looks almost like a burnt offering to Moloch. The cult-like behavioral enforcement, the trapped second floor, the temple-like atmosphere. Derick Ion's second in command does some kind of blood performance art.

> Sound familiar?

It's fun to stay at the
>Y
>M
>C
>A
It's fun to stay at the

>dat level of triggered

You right the fuck off with your gay authoritarian ass.

I'd rather see them burn to death. If you report them to the police, like a good goy, they will just move on and infest somewhere else. Most of these places where shitlib hipsters make their hives are tinderboxes just waiting to catch fire.

The extreme number of jealous enslaved minds
of an infiltration from a system of destruction of innocence of the human existence

>reddit spacing
i'm not reading that shit, faggot. kys
sage

this could be fun

archive.is/PrCMi
>Rumors are now beginning to spread through the various art's communities of the bay area that the different cities will begin to crack down on any and all 'questionable' artist's live and/or work spaces. YOU know what this means don't you? The various cities of the bay area will begin instructing their inspectors from various departments to begin VIGOROUSLY INVESTIGATING complaints about artist's live and/or work spaces. After years of non-compliance, these cities and departments will suddenly take an interest in YOUR live and/or work space.

They will, now suddenly, begin investigating all permits and departmental regulations to see of any repairs, additions, add-ons were done to your spaces AND IF THEY WERE DONE LEGALLY OR NOT. YOU, as an artist in the bay area, MAY BE GREATLY IMPACTED BY THIS!

Nah. I mean the local militia types actually meet in places like warehouses and other large, enclosed spaces that are decent to practice in but normies don't hang around. County fire marshal at one point closed down what was an ad-hoc obstacle course/dojo someone built in one of the complexes around here that went derelict during the recession. Nobody was there at the time (or ditched before they got there), but it was obviously well-used.

people like this
ARE THE GLOBALIST REMOTE CONTROLLED DRONES I KID YOU NOT

ITS ON A LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS BEYOND CURRENT COMPREHENSION
BUT ITS EASY TO FATHOM

>all these shills and degenerates butt hurt about this

OP you struck gold with this thread. Don't let it die.

It does hurt all of us. Take it from someone that spent time in some of those degenerate shit holes. I'm the only one out of all my friends that grew up, got a career, and became a contributing member of society. So many of them are single mothers on welfare, junkies on welfare, or both. The next most successful ones usually work a few months out of the year in order to claim unemployment the rest of the time.

I bet there's a shitload of these around where I am. Most are probably in the poor liberal part of town not the limousine liberal areas. Could probs find a few.

What's the protocol for when you don't look like a giant liberal douche? Setup down the street in my car with a nice camera and wait for them to walk in with living stuff of drugs?

bump to see if anybody has dug around on maps or Facebook and found some places like this? Maybe like a place on fb where a lot of really poor trashy looking people are checking into and has a weird name; if you have any trashy lib friends like this start there. Shouldn't actually be that hard

I DONT ABIDE TO
SATANISTICS BUT I DO FIND THEIR EXISTENCE THE CATALYST TO CONVERT ENTIRELY TO POSITIVITY DISSOLVING ALL DEMONICS BUT THE TACTICS AND MANEOUVORS ARE LESSONS LEARNED

LIKE PARTS TO A POSITIVE
DIVINE ENGINE
ALL THESE IDIOTS AGAINST THE RAVE CULTURE HAVE A PERSPECTIVE OF PURE FEAR BUT A MAJORITY DONT EVEN REALIZING WHAT THEY ARE EVEN
DOING TO THEMSELVES

Bro, the drugs wear off eventually and you realize that everything isn't actually as important as it feels when you're high.

>don't look like a giant liberal douche?

Just get a scarf, I have one of those arab things that I wear with my coat, it looks weird but it's /comfy/ you don't really have to wear anything specifically I think.

1. Search on FB or whatever else for prog keywords
2. Report places that come up to the local fire department
3. Post here so others can also report it
4. Repeat

crawl back into the partitioned sewer you & your 30 visionary artist butt buddies rent out.

caps lock is cruise control for cool

Its chaos. We dont organize. It just happens. One day you may see a thread, much like this one, telling you to do something. Do it. Do it for the keks

What should I look for so that I can report places for violations of the fire code?

Or, what could be alot more fun..

We'll take a walk on the wild side, and cry about those poor innocent doped out kids didn't even have a proper staircase to stumble down and get out, be saved! EVIL LANDLORD SHOULD BE SUED..

even if the parents lose such a suit, the fact a lawsuit was filed would be enough for property owners to fix this themselves.

There should be legal consequences for this kind of code violation, like jail time for a property owner to allow it.

Just thinking out loud..

If youre feeling adventurous, go exploring in run down areas of town

If youre not, try to find their fb groups

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY FB FRIENDS THAT MAY BE LIVING IN ONE OF THESE KINDS OF PLACES???

Post their profile, let us investigate.

As a NEET with lots of time on my hands, the idea of being a firecode informant appeals to me.

search "art collective" on goybook. found a few leads right away with that term.

How can you be so buttmad about wanting to enforce laws that only serve to prevent horrible deaths?

I thought I was getting the police and fire departments to enforce the law and have you and your friends forcibly thrown out of the little rat nests you call home and into the cold winter streets?

but what do you think I'm doing little man?

find better rocks, faggot

Get. Out.