Anyone else really hate germans for how cucked they are?

Anyone else really hate germans for how cucked they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1481141846348.png
i.imgur.com/RiKnY.jpg
dd-prod-maxcdn-04ylb9if97w7z.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/averageface.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/sicily-becoming-migrant-catastrophe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's time to retire the word cuck. It's gotten pretty stupid, even for this place.

Don't really hate them, but I do have to shake my head at them.

They regularly tell us that we're retarded and that our media is a huge liar. Yet they cannot fathom that theirs is too and that they're being played like fiddles.

Fuck yourself with a cactus, nigger lover

this site made me pity them.

cuck

They are richer and whiter than you and me so I don't see why I should hate them. Unless you're jealous.

FPBP

They might be the whitest, but they have the least regard for their own well being and the well being of europe.

>being white means anything when you're an autistic cuck

What group is it trying to divide us this time? Leftists, feminists? Tumblrinas? Plebbitors? Just fuck off. You're cucks, cunts and Üntermenschen.

Look, a thin white woman. Get triggered.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1481141846348.png

i.imgur.com/RiKnY.jpg

dd-prod-maxcdn-04ylb9if97w7z.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/averageface.jpg

does anyone else think that a light tan like that looks way better than pasty skin?

I dislike them, politically, in the Current Year. Historically, German culture has been very impressive.

Warrior Europeans vs NordCucks... pretty obvious

t. Mediterranean subhuman

Me

>dd-prod-maxcdn-04ylb9if97w7z.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/averageface.jpg

I'd like to correct English for ya.

Seriously fuck off nigger.
I was born into a society that hates everything white, german and masculine because your jewish puppet government tried to brainwash our people for more than 60 years into becoming spineless cucks and put estrogen in our water and food.

chose your side

We'll considering the Nordcucks won, I suppose i'd choose them.

Are the global elite conducting D&C psy-ops through mediterranean proxies?

What's wrong with you Marios?

The Mediterranean Masterrace, of course.

Cuck off to Tumbr. Faggot.

Germans are worse than Jews,
Jews protect there land, they are red pilled and don't take Muslims serious

Cuck

define "won"

BRIEF REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Yes

>Mediterraneans
seems to me it's mostly new worlders

R

Those shoes look fucking stupid

Don't even match

I'd rather there be no clothing though

Is this supposed to be disparaging?

What's wrong with a timber structure? North American colonial architecture isn't that much more advanced, for example.

>mfw that girl has a jaw development problem (I think her mandibular was broken irreparably) and low test Americans think this our average person

I have Germanic heritage, and I honestly believe at this point that their lineage of great minds all moved to America during fascism, and their lineage of strong, dedicated people all died in the World Wars. The only thing left are autistic wage slaves who have all the negative qualities of Germans with none of the positives.

The video, lad.

After the Jews divided and subverted Rome for 2 centuries
After the Romans had successfully held off attacks many times long before then and even conquered their land

We'll he was talking about which side you would join at the period, so I choosing to be a Roman provides a higher chance of dying.

Mediterraneans are the master race imo.

No.
I hate the Jews for manipulating the German's altruistic nature.

>n-no my ancestors weren't cucks, t-they where the alfalfa mails I swear!

Mediterraneans were the master race before the Norman and subsequent Arab, Levantine, and Slavic invasions diluted their blood

> brown eyes
> white

Pick one.

>Muh coastie liberal

Hey don't get me wrong, you guys were cool once too, Ahmed.

They're quite clearly blue
>t green eye master race

I don't really care either way 2bh, everyone's pretty fucked right now.

Retard.

It triggers the normie so it's still going great

If you put that Nord's coat with that Romans armor you will have some God Tier aesthetics.

The dilution is minimal

I only hate the cucks that mistake white for Nordic. And the leftshits.

>Norman
>subsequent Arab
Normans came later, Sicilians are Scandinavians as a matter of fact.

>mfw my country is whiter than yours
You try to roast me but flame broil yourself in the process

Only cucks get triggered.

Only for the French because they stopped the Muslim hordes and the earlier foreign migrations were minor or mostly other Germanic/Celtic tribes. All the other Mediterranean bordering cultures have been overrun by about 80 migration waves.

>white goy speaking here lets talk about how we hate the germans fellow goyim

Nordcuck detected.

lotta dumb goys here

How are those rapefugees holding up Hans?

Nope. We didn't mingled that much and kicked them out afterwards.

>"b-but muh 0.000000000001% Nordic ancestry! We wuz badass Vikings n shiet!"

You are wrong. The meditarrians countries got the multisultural shit thousands of years ago.
Most of them didnt accepted it. Even some of them converted to islam doesent mean nothing.
We all converted to christiany from other religions

I don't care about Nordic ancestry, that's the point, retard with reading comprehension problems.

American racial makeup is very compartmentalized. You have spiks on the border, niggers ghettoized in about a dozen major cities mostly in the southeast, chinks on the west coast, and the rest of it is just a giant sea of white people. Europoors can't do that because their countries are tiny, Ahmed.

Mediterraneans lived there, then Arabs came earlier, then later in the Ottoman period. Sicilians are probably the most mud-blooded of all Europoors because they're just hanging out there in the Mediterranean. They're swarthy as fuck, not exactly big nordic people. You sound like Argentina right now.

Never forget that your ancestors were cucks. So there is nothing wrong when you are like them.

Because only Nordics are white I'm rite?

>Mediterraneans lived there, then Arabs came earlier, then later in the Ottoman period
stopped reading there
you should at least attempt to hide your third world education

Are Anglos the master race because were both?

Anyone else hate how uneducated the average murican is?

You kidding? They were in and out of there for a Millenia. You're practically a kebab.

And then some of them continued to get it from foreigners, over and over, up until very, very recently, and then again even more recently thanks to Merkel.

>They didn't technically own the territory, so the deluge of brown sailors flooding into my tiny island banging all the women had no impact on my genetics.

Looks like the sissy spaniard needs some reading comprehension.
The only countries that are "mostly white" are shitty barren rural areas like ND, MN (which is still full of mudslimes), and KY

How does it feel to accidentally kill off the only 200,000 natives you had and still end up "diverse"
The only reason we're the greatest is because of Rome.
The first road built here was built by a Roman.
Otherwise we'd be copper mining, mushroom eating savages, and not the superior, high test master race we currently are

A fucking twig is in his hair. why.

*states
Not countries

>Be German
>Grandparents all owned an Aryan certificate
>Family is living here since medieval ages
>Campaign for AfD, vote every year
>amitheonlyone.jpg
>See how your people become extinct

Is this hell?
>inb4 move to X

I won't flee, I'm not Syrian, faggot!

>They didn't technically own the territory, so the deluge of brown sailors flooding into my tiny island banging all the women had no impact on my genetics.
>I'm totally not attemping to damage control my display of third world education
keep entertaining us user

I see you cannot into genetics. 12 year old knowledge of history and genetics.

Educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

>Polish
>Blyat

Wrong.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/sicily-becoming-migrant-catastrophe/

Wow good point, I guess this doesn't count either because they don't technically own it yet. Face it pizzacuck, your women have had their pussies hanging out in the middle of the Mediterranean for every migration wave in western history. I imagine the education system in Sicily isn't anything to write home about, but did it ever occur to you that you're just a little too short and dark to be Scandinavian?

>this coming from the 56 percenters
stop, my sides can only take so much

In all fairness, there'd be a lot more black female/white male relationships if black girls where decent

Stop embarrassing us.

>Limpieza de sangre

Way to accidentally reveal that you have no advanced training in the history discipline. Here's a little research hint, when you read about a movement about "Purity of blood", the trained historian does not think. "Boy those people must really have pure blood!" They think "Wow, race mixing must have been so widespread in this country that they had a whole movement devoted to countering it."

they should've taken the longer route and get east African slaves instead of nigger ones

>You have problems, so I get to ignore my own.

You're right, I should concede the point that this woman is Scandinavian because Sicilians are triggered by their heritage and I'm hurting their feelings.

Slidecucks go home.

So you haven't read it.

All West Europeans are weird and stupid. You don't really realize this until you talk to them. They all have deep, deep sublimated arrogance that they deal with in different ways. But no matter what form of retardation a European has, he's smug as shit about it and wants to impose it on everyone else.

The Germans are just autistic faggots, like the Swedes. No matter what they do it will be in this gay robotic halting way of thinking, acting, and speaking, where they make programmes for devising programmes on how they can socially engineer everyone to agree with them.

They can't stand next to each other at the bus stop, and every time they go to a restaurant they have to be like
>Hans, shall we restaurant-going?
>I acquiesce to Their (your) request, Dietrich. Allow me to grab my special Restaurant Trousers.
>They (you) have my permission to grab them, Hans.
>Nach Restaurant wir fahren!

It's really fucking weird. Honestly, white Americans are the only people in the world who are truly human. You realize this quickly if you try to live in West Europe. Germans are autistic robots with no friends, and French people are Germans who discovered how to suck their own cocks and just never stopped.

I explained our compartmentalized racial situation to them but their freedom-deprived brains were completely unable to grasp the concept.

he already disqualified himself from any serious discussion by displaying how truthful the >american education meme is, no point in wasting my time arguing seriously with him, he is just spouting trite quentin tarantino tier memes anyway, nothing worthy arguing over anyway

stop the divide and conquer shit , it's what the joos want us to do , how can you all be so blind

>mfw shagged an East African girl last year

She literally started grunting and screaming like a retarded ape when I put it in

This

Europeans need to unite, just as we are united in genetics.

>t. American sissy boy

Try to explain that to your fellow nordcucks that think white=Nordic.

Part of the mistake is not realizing that there is not white people but white peoples. Linked by genetics, history and culture.