Trump: 'We’re going to work something out' with Dreamers

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-dreamers-undocumented-immigrants-232301

>>"We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud,” Trump told the magazine. “They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

America has been conned by the greatest con man in existence.

Reported for fake news.

Trump is not going to change the Obama Administration's stance on illegal immigration.

How does that make you feel?

I'm really surprised by how many people here haven't actually read The Art of the Deal. This is a classic example of Trump making extreme demands when what he actually wants is closer to the middle. He can now look like he's compromising and "acting presidential" when what he wanted the whole time is the "compromise."

You're seeing a salesman at work; a salesman that can make his enemies and opponents feel like they've gotten something when they did nothing to influence the final decision.

Pretty good actually, I want a wall but I'm not in favor of large-scale deportations

Feels like he's not even president yet so there's no news here.

>I want a wall but I'm not in favor of large-scale deportations
How about medium-scale deportations?

A wall is far more unlikely than large-scale deportations. You've been conned.

He's just going to continue the Democrats and Republicans on illegal immigration by just deporting the ones with criminal records.

I am.
The fat ones are the ones I want out most of all.

>America has been conned by the greatest con man in existence.
Well yes, but he's still better than Killary by a long shot.

>shoulda been JILF

There's no difference between them when it comes to illegal immigration. They're both for deporting only criminals.

He just needs to clarify that all the illegals with criminal arrests or violent offenses are GONE, and that they aren't going to kick the doors in of innocent little babbies, but still follow a humane process to make sure people can't abuse the US's borders.

Thats fine, nobody talks about how Obama was the deporter in chief. If Trump manages to crank up what Obama had going by 25-30% he'd be do pretty well.

I had an idea for a program for college transfers to Mexican universities for dreamers.

>conned
>not A-B testing
>not pacing and leading

Someone hasn't been listening to Scott Adams.

If you at any point thought he was going to deport every last illegal immigrant, you're retarded.

Agreed. Probably cheaper to line them all up and shoot them. It'll be a deterrent for future illegals.

WOW SHOCKING

Trump was lying the whole time.

That's not what Trump said. There are plenty of things one can do to git dem illegals out but do it humanely and in ways that they would I actually like to go out. A program for dreamer college transfers is the way to go I think.

Basically he's going to keep the best elements in and throw the trash out.

Ah, US of A, why does everything work so smoothly for you...

Don't fuck with us, Trump. Deport them all

this. Deportation will take decades, we have to do it slowly so we don't trigger an open border reaction movement

Isn't that why he won the elections? According to exit polling, Immigration was the main driver for Trump voters.

Dreamers are illegal immigrants using your services illegally. They shouldn't be there.

I hope to god you cry when he doesn't do anything he said he would do.

I hope there are tears running down your eyes as you watch your standard of living get worse and worse as Trump the clown goes out and does stupid shit as Pence signs bills for him fucking over the American people.

Faggot fucking leaf.

Beaners are gonna be a huge voting block real soon in america. New citizen wetbacks used to all vote republican until Bill Clinton.

For there to be a republican future, these beaners need to be turned back to the repubs. That's what he's doing. It also breaks the liberal narrative.

This is what winning looks like, you fucking trash. Now go back to your shit country, whose whole identity revolves around substandard pancake syrup.

Justin Trudeau gets his maple syrup from Vermont.

Damnit Trump, we're over full.
Kick them all out.

Ok? I know that. They can be sent home with a paper that says "I studied in murrica pls except my degree" or whatever. The reason these kids stay is because they can't use this shit in Mexico.

NOOOOOOOO KILL ALL SPICS

I can't wait to see your tears. I really can't wait.

Bu-but I thought you were the party of legal immigrants and it had nothing to do with racism?!!!!!

The only people who are going to cry are his supporters. I'm laughing at American stupidity.

Republicans were supposed to win Latinos over since 2012. More Republicans like Trump is going to hurt the party's future, as baby boomers are dropping like flies as the years go by.

FUCK TRUMP JESUS CHRIST YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD PUT THEM IN CAMPS WHAT THE FCUK FUDDXFDSJGDFHHG

It makes me hard thinking of how mad you are right now.

Deportations was just another statistic obama changed the way we recorded to make his numbers look better without doing anything.

Really fucking nigger of him too.

Yeah I know who's ever heard of Republicans using racism as an election tool to win, but throw their supporters under the bus later on?

Help the dreamers become productive legal members of society. Deport the ones just here for the gibs.

>install e-verify
>heavily punish everybody hiring illegal
>no more welfare for illegals
>schools are defunded if they let in illegals
>illegals will self deport or turn into cocksucking whores

SHUT THE FCUK UP I THOUGHT HE WAS HITLER

HE TOLD ME HE WAS HITLER

EVERYONE TOLD ME HE WAS HITLER

WHY WAS I LIED TO

Anyone who has read history knows he was following the fascistic playbook. Lucky for you, Democrats are the checks and balances to prevent a Hitler from rising.

STOP REPLYING TO ME I AM SO FUCKING DISTRAUGHTR

Spic detected

>a moderate man is looking for a delicate way to deal with a delicate situation

Gee, and all the while the left told me he was a nazi who was going to exterminate mexicans.

He's going to plug the surge of illegals streaming in. Keep desperately reaching, though.

You ol' dog! I like the way you think. Guillotines it is, then.

I'd only accept dreamer amnesty if birthright citizenship is abolished through a constitutional amendment. Trump may be able to pull it off.

I agree... All these people who just cling to politicians as if they will save the world sound like tireless Bernie supporters. Every move Trump makes is explained and justified by neurotic Trump supporters as if he was god. Most of those justifications and explanations are later disproved. Reminds me of Jeb! or Bernie supporters. These people are going to be pretty disappointed and possibly later picked-off (although unlikely) when the tides shift once again to the left.

>America has been conned by the greatest con man in existence.

Funny thing, he's not even so great. Was kinda obvious.

this is a very good post.

Stupid nigger leaf, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

t. cuck

Well at least he's got the people and not big corporations on his side ri-right?

i'm fine with letting most current illegals stay if they aren't committing other crimes, as it would cost wayyyy too much to kick them all out. but they should be on a list and anyone found not on that list gets kicked the fuck out. no new illegals. illegals committing violent crimes should be executed swiftly.

He used the expression "path to citizenship" publicly and on more than one occasion during the primaries. He also said in an interview with CNN just days after his campaign announcement that "something can be worked out" with some undocumented persons.

I disagree with him, and feel that all non-whites should be gassed, but his position on immigration issues have been the same since day one.

I'm just waiting for Trump supporters to start defending illegal immigration once Trump tells them it's safe to do so.

americans just love cucking themselves
kek

>I'm just waiting for Trump supporters to start defending illegal immigration once Trump tells them it's safe to do so.

It will happen. They already are defending his wallstreet, neocon, and establishment picks.

Most people seem to seriously think Trump was joking when he said he could shoot someone and not lose a vote. This is the definition of a cult of personally, no loyalty to ideology.

>cry that the guy I wasn't sure about turned out to be bad when the competition was sure to be bad

Damn, I feel so conned...

>Look, Trump isn't the strawman meme we pretended he was to try and make you hate him...
>Don't you hate him now?

So nice to see a president who cares about people on both sides, instead of just shilling for his own party while openly ridiculing the other.

I have a lot of respect for him, even if I don't agree with him 100% on everything.

Then you're a worthless cuck. Your ancestors are ashamed and your descendents will have nothing to be thankful for from you.

Trumpfags should take this as an opportunity to realize that the electoral system is owned and controlled by a small group of people and that voting is a scripted illusion of choice where there is effectively no difference between the candidates.
Instead they will rationalize everything their meme president says and does to backpeddle on his rhetoric and pretend that it's totally what they expected and wanted all along.

It's almost like door in the face is a sales tactic

tl;dr version - just confirming what we've known was the plan all along.

If you're here illegally and you commit or have committed a serious crime, you have to go back, you're gone - no ifs, ands, or buts.

If you're here illegally, but you've been a hard worker and an otherwise model citizen - you get to stay, but you get put in the system, you pay back taxes, you get put on probationary residency status (you fuck up and you're gone), and you go to the back of the line for applying for permanent residency.

This is the best deal we were ever, realistically, going to get.

and it still would not give you the satisfaction that all trump supporters got on november 8th
you remind me of a turtle on its back

I think the ones that work and help out should be able to stay. Freeloading beaners can fuck off for all I care. My friend's family is mexican as hell, but they're so proper with everything that, other than coming, have never done anything wrong. My buddy is a genius and is working his way towards college. He's never been in any serious trouble and is basically a white kid with mexican blood.

tell me about bohemian grove

FUCKING KEKOLD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. Oldfag

t. I've been here for a year fag

People voted for him to remove mexcrements. He won and doesn't have to compromise on anything.

You were the chosen one!

As a dreamer
>inb4 get out ree
If he were to grant me residency I'd join the armed forces and vote for his second term. Otherwise hello Latin American qts

>ARENT YOU MAD HES NOT LITERALLY HITLER.

fuck off

stop replying to leafs

wheres all the lobbyists?

GET OUT YOU FUCKING BEANER SCUM

YOU ARE NOT A "DREAMER", YOU ARE A FUCKING ALIEN PARASITE

why can't American kids be dreamers too?

As long as we get the bad hombres out and build the wall it's fine.

It will be a 100% kill shot on White America if every single last illegal isn't removed and citizenship revoked from anchor babies. It's looking like we're going to have to physically kill Trump and his supporters in order to break enough territory off of the US to survive. He has already proven himself to be a traitor of the highest order.

You realize Peter killed the kids that grew up in never never land right?

Based Trump

THIS. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK. WE'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED POL HELP ME!!! REEEE

>stormcucks thought Trump was really one of them

get BTFO

No, it most certainly is not fine.

>liberals get mad when Trump is conservative
>liberals get mad when Trump is moderate

Liberals get mad when the sky is blue.

>Obama

>Deporting anyone

They counted people turned away at the border as deported.

Trump just gets better and better, amirite libs.

Come on pals. Gimme your hand and lets skip across the flower fields because we are living in a peaceful utopia!

Stop calling them Dreamers, you unbearable faggots.

They're illegal immigrants. Don't let them pull this 1984 Newspeak shit on you.

He's just talking about the ones that're already here and have successfully integrated with legal jobs.

laugh out loud at anybody who believed Trump was /ourguy/

he may be better than the rest but he's still a shapeshifting jew worshipper, believe me.

>A wall is far more unlikely than large-scale deportations.
you're a retard

It's funny how everyone latches on to every single thing Trump says while he haven't actually spent a single day in office. Everyone 'knew' his candidacy was a joke, everyone 'knew' he couldn't get the GOP nomination, everyone 'knew' he couldn't possibly win the election. Now everyone 'knows' what he's gonna do once in office.

This would be nice. It would actually cause self-deportations.

I just hope Trump has the balls to do it. He DID say he's going to defund sanctuary cities over and over, which would be massive (pretty much causing number 3 singlehandedly)

DEEPLY CONCERNED

Here's what he'll offer - they have to pass citizenship classes after emigrating legally, after they go back and do it the right way.

Fucking beaners will never learn.

This and Pizzagate are Sup Forums's new activities. Bitching about Muslims and blacks is like the background noise that fills in the gaps between these two activities.

Trump's a cuck at heart and ideally he should deport any illegal no ifs, ands or buts. But restricted immigration laws, the enforcement of said laws, increased border security and the deportation of criminal illegals is as good a deal the Americans were going to get this election season. Especially compared to Hillary, who literally campained on a promise to increase immigration for its own sake and amnesty every illegal spic there is.

So Trump was still the best choice. Don't let cucks gaslight you.

>Asked sensitive question.
>Replied with vague, non-committal answer.
>Expresses mild empathy.

This is how people talk when they are going to fuck you over and they don't want you to see it coming.

I'm calling it now: "Dreamers" are fucked after the inauguration.

Screen cap this post.

No one can say they're surprised. He said he was going to drain the swamp and then hired people worse than the swamp.

He's not going to send a single illegal back.

Fucking Christ, you dumb concern trolls. This.

>"...they don't know what's going to happen."
GEE THAT SOUNDS WHOLLY ENDORSING AND WELCOMING, TOTALLY

False. But the upside is that Trump will be able to jettison this subhuman trash via either border due to your idiot leader. This will save us lots on transportation costs in the northern states which are filled to the fucking brim with mass reproducing spics. Hell, even if they wanted to they couldn't all fit back in mexico at this point since they've bred their way through all of our open space as well as their own. Enjoy your new fat assed, welfare leeching, gibs demanding, ugly, worthless drains on society! Maybe you can push them into your uninhabitable lands of flies and mud cuz your country may be big on a map but you really don't have a lot of habitable room to be opening the doors to all shitskin moochers around the world but I guess that's your problem now.