Holy kek!

Holy kek!
Sup Forums neckbeards btfo!

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Hey, look, I get it. It's difficult to admit nigger privilege is real when you've amounted to very little despite it.

>implying blacks aren't more privileged because they have ancient space god melanin that gives them superpowers

I must say... We might recover. I can't handle it for much longer, so hard. Sad!

>leftist bantz on the upswing in the past week

First Noah BTFO'd the blond roastie and it's all been downhill since

I can say with utmost certainty everything I've achieved has been on merit and indeed would be more successful if I was a woman in similar circumstances (i'm a scientist)

You know it's funny that the Left uses its usual smear campaign to discredit the "alt-right" the images of "genetically weak", fat, unattractive, sexually inadequate males. Like, lets look at Trump rallies vs Bernie rallies and decide who has more degenerates by this standard.

>Nigger privilege

Implying any of you would choose to become black because of supposed "black privilege".

And just where did White privilege come from?
>option 1: white created it by creating societies built to function
>option 2: whites were born with it, ergo the master race
bait shall be saged

You can't be serious. At the very least, Bernie's generally weak supporters have objectively high iq's than their counter parts.

>We need to help our poor people.
>Mocks poor people.

Leftist are truly fucking retarded.
>You shouldn't shame people for their weight.
>You fat fucker.

>You shouldn't shame people for their sexuality.
>What are you, a fucking virgin.

>You shouldnt shame people for being anti social.
>Why dont you have any friend you lonely fuck.

>You shouldn't shame those without jobs.
>Get a job and leave your mothers basement you fat fucking virgin.

I had a lib tard friend similar to this, she called me a loser after the whole Trump thing and couldn't hold her argument. "You just need laid you fucking loser."
I fucked you 2 weeks ago.
>With that small dick, pfffthahaha.
Nice to see you body shaming ontop of that all.
>Gets caught in her own logic vortex of horseshit.

Being able to question the privilege of white males was a privilege given to you by white males. Best to not bite the hand that feeds, the foundation of backlash was laid when Trump got elected.

Kek

Basically its a way to blame the system rather than yourself. Asians have succeeded greatly despite facing heavy discrimination which throws this entire myth out the window.

Sage

GOD DAMN

WHITES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!

HONESTLY IF YOU ARE WHITE AND ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW, NECK YOURSELF.

YOU HAD THE GAME RIGGED FOR YOU AND YOU STILL FUCKING LOST!!!!!!

The idea of white privilege is fucking scary. Not only is it invisible and fallacious, it also can never disappear. It will never go away. Think about it. When whites aren't a majority in America, will all these fuckers say white privilege magically disappeared? Of course not.

As someone with young white children, I'm fucking scared of what "white privilege" is going to turn to in the future.

Who's mocking poor people? She's mocking white people who are nigger tier, and rightfully so.

>shitting on all poor whites

Amazing, and ppl liked it

I'm not poor, but if I had the choice, I'd still rather be poor and white than rich and a nigger. That's not white privilege. That's just the fact that niggers are supremely degenerate and I value my honor and integrity above everything else.

How about when wealth in this country is equally distributed regardless of race?

>I'm entitled to my White Privilege

No, this is where Liberals are wrong.

if you don't fight back, your children are going to find out.

What did we lose exactly?

?????

The Daily Show has never btfo anyone, they make themselves look dumb just by appearing on it. Second of all, this tweet is stupid.

>Had the game rigged
>You still lost

What's with the "game" terminology?

Thats why they dont have jobs, live at home and desperate for a nanny state? nigga pls

Confirmation bias: the tweet.

Good point, its time Asians start paying their fair share /s.

I wonder why this graph omits the period where they were slaves on the rails though.

t. Kang Dindu Wewuz, III

A fucking nigger leaf.

Nice. Unfounded insults. The true intellectual argument.

>How about when wealth in this country is equally distributed regardless of race?
You mean Communism?

wtf i'm a democrat voter now

I'm a straight white male living in poverty with cancer. Am I privileged?

Privilege does exist in the form of moral luck.
I could have been born deaf and blind during the middle ages but I was born relatively well and in a better era.

Not going to deny free will exists because it exists, inb4 circular logic.
But privilege and moral luck do exist

>pol btfo
Do not reply to established CTR template spam.
We are being slid because a major Obama donor and partial author of the Tranny Bathroom Plan has been outed as a child rapist.
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/

It doesn't matter if it's stupid or not. Two thousand sub-humans re-tweeted it. People thought it made sense.

Wouldn't my amounting to very little disprove privilege?

>White privilege exists!
>Sure you as a white man don't benefit from it in any way but you're still privileged!

yes. by having something wrong with you, people are nicer to you. therefore, you are privileged

Okay. This was quality banter!

There's been studies that show people with names that are held by more white people get more responses for job interviews.

It's based on utter bullshit. How is that quality?

[citation needed]
It sure hasn't helped me over the past 3 months

We actually won

SLIDE THREAD

This is a slide thread by shills to keep down actual important discussion

Get in here and stop responding to Podesta shills!

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

The people retweeting it are the same people who belive is white cis male privilege refugees welcome ImWithHer homo trans faggotry.

It's like a TYT video getting a lot of views.

Answer this, dumbfuck.

Nah, Berniecucks are just embarrassments all around, both dumb and weak.
And it's interesting that you have to compare yourself to children.

more responses for job interviews =\= more jobs

>you arrive
>guilty of being white
>we'll call you

You have a point.

I'm sorry laqueefa dookious johnson doesn't inspire confidence.

Nothing is stopping Jaquarius from legally changing his name to Jonathan Fletcher.

That's how it should be.
That's not white privilege. That's non-white faggots getting the boot whenever affirmative action can't force them to be hired.

privilege is all the other races enjoying what white people invented during the whole duration of mankind

>YOU HAD THE GAME RIGGED FOR YOU AND YOU STILL FUCKING LOST!!!!!!
I agree, Hillary should hang herself by that glass ceiling

Sounds like a certain presidential candidate. :^)

>white people get more responses for job interviews.

Compared with names like: LeDaeshuh Jones. It makes sense.

>laqueefa dookious johnson
Audible chuckles were had

I would absolutely choose to be black if I could. Even short fat black men have much a higher chance of getting with women than their white counterparts (at least where I'm from in the US) I would become black for the sexual market privilege I'd get in coastal and degenrate areas of the US. These niggers don't deserve it.

Pick related. After the sexual revolution and (((them))) destroyed the most densely populated areas in civilized western countries in certain markets you had a much higher chance of being with a woman if you're a nigger or some form of dark skinned monkey, an old man, or a 7/10 and above Chad. Women of 6/10 and below are now avoiding men of their own caliber because of the sexual market being broken.

Having even a slightly higher chance of getting there I know would make me happy.

So she's admitting it doesn't exist...?

List me ask you something: why is it a surprise that racial groups with higher IQs can make a better resume?

>A bunch of old people and a fat dude
Isn't that all the people that exists in the Midwest?

Projection, the tweet.

>Desperate to live in a nanny state
>Trumptards vote for Trump because they can't pull themselves up but their bootstraps and find jobs.

Kek

what if I said the same about her though?

The irony being that this attitude is literally the reason Trump won the election.

See

Kek

Man, you are really butthurt about women. I know that it's silly to tell a man who can't get pussy to just get pussy but, honestly women have such low standards nowadays that it really isn't hard to get laid nowadays. Maybe lower yours?

You have a higher market value as a white guy, at least if you are a normal guy without any significative weaknesses. You have higher chance of meeting a proper women that would settle down with you and found a family, and not some degenerate coal burner sluts that will only like you because of a shitty meme.

Also, one last thing, just pay for a whore. Seriously, it's like going to pussy supermarket.

How is it privilege if you get told you are a racist every 5 minutes by b8 posts?

Typical over privileged busy body.

"White privilege" is just a meme to distract everyone from the reality of black dysfunction.

This. Yakub made the white devil as a slave race and this needs to be remembered.

pic related is the cold hard truth.

everyone but me btfo and on suicide watch.

it's pronounced la-shmphhphh-a

I think you are talking about hillary, actually.

>Born with certain traits
What sjw has ever said this about white people?

>check your privilege
if you are checking other's privileges then you yourself are over privileged and need to check your own privilege

>implying sjws arent strongly pro racial nationalism as long as its non whites

cant handle the bantz

kek you godamn loser

If you kill your enemy they win.

But most sjw's are white...

(((Menorahmal)))
a last name has never been jewier

Well yeah, that kinda undermines the claim, doesn't it?

>when you realize SJW's will never ever amount to anything either
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER

These are just /r/TheDonald losers.

>First Noah BTFO'd the blond roastie and it's all been downhill since
Who's?

I don't think anyone's really equating Trump voters with Sup Forums, are they?

>implying that twat was quality bantz
go back faggot, your alien robot mascot thing misses tracking your posts so it can advertise kosher products to you

>white privelege is totally real even if you haven't benefited from it at all!

It's a common behavior with leftist.

Everyone insults people, but only the left pretends they are above it all.

Reported for anti-semitism

>MENORAHmal

COON, COON ...
Black Baboon ...
Brutal, worthless
thieving GOON...
Often High, Thrives in Jail
His welfare check
is in the mail ...
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever
call him dad ...
And yet he hollers day and night:
"i blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him what makes me
smoke dis crack,
he push my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...
but inch by inch we takin' hold
like when the white bread starts to mold...
i'll overrun
yo home and soon...
DEY BE ONLY FIT FO DE BLACKASSED COON"

Isn't class privilege the primary mechanism by which white privilege functions? Why do these discussion of privilege never include all the leftists institutions and the legal measures used to uplift blacks, isn't affirmative actions still implemented through all government branches and schools?

There are institutions dedicated explicitly and exclusively to give blacks foods, money, loans, stipends, prepare them for the SAT, provide them with lawyers etc.