Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

Why do you guys hate me for being gay?

Why am I not allowed to spread my legs for a guy I love?

>Why am I not allowed to spread my legs for a guy I love?

You're allowed to do it, and we're allowed to hate you for it.

Why do you care about our approval?

thanks sven

actually we are keeping you homos safe by restricting marriage. Also, gay couples can't have children, specifically white children.

I don't hate you.
I want to fix you.

Sup Forums doesn't hate gay ppl. Sup Forums hates faggots, there's a difference.

I don't throw my heterosexuality in your face for no reason now do I? So why is it okay for a certain section of the population to totally define themselves by their sexual orientation - that's the retarded thing that annoys ppl.

Fuck, if anything I'd say most Sup Forumsacks would support your FREEDOMS. It's when ppl impede on others, that's when shit gets heated.

>falling for the Penis Jew

I actually don't give a shit if you like dicks, just don't be a LGBT movement preacher and act like a special snowflake

Thanks Mike

Why can't you distinguish between love and sex?

Oh, that's right, because you're mentally ill.

I don't hate you, and I don't feel sorry for you. I hope you grow out of it before it kills you.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch..

Only closet faggots hate on you.

Keep gayness to yourself though.

Try not to spread it with gay '''pride''' bullshit. I don't go around celebrating the fact that Arab women's pussies make me hard.

You should be allowed to have civil partnership, but we shouldn't force a religion or business to do service for you.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch[

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-

no trannies

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch=

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch--

Here's a >you

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch\

I don't hate you at all

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.;

>not want a qt trap nazi bf
Wow, what a faggot

Kill the trannies!

It's fucking disgusting, go back to lgbt poopdick

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch;'

boy that's some nostalgic pasta

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,]

cocksucking faggot kike leaf

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch=/

someone pls ban leaf shitposter

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch[-=

What if you are asexual but just fap to whatever you feel like but will never actually act upon it?

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-\]

Fucking leafs.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch---

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch==

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-='

Your ban is incoming, fag. Reported, reported, reported.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.,.

trannies are fine
queers need to transition or kill themselves

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch-==-

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch%

Only one post from the OP? Funny

What sports do you play, other than "jack off to\
Anonymous (ID: 4HVLNIY6) 2 minutes ago No.101957567

lgb.jpg (138oster

Don't give him you's.

Fags need attention like oxygen. If we deprive him hopefully he will suicide.

I'm bisexual myself. I'd probably tap if youre cute.

Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teaJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teamJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teamJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teamJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teamJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teamJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball teamJust hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football ccccccccccccccccccccccm

>Sup Forums doesn't hate gay ppl. Sup Forums hates faggots,

That's where your wrong, queerbait.

I don't hate you, why bring emotion into this, Aquafresh?

I fkn hate that leafposter so much. You can tell it's the same fuckwit the last couple of weeks fishing for Ill gotten (you)s

Faggot, 1 post ops are bots flooding Sup Forums

There are no qt twinks where I live.

Typical leafposter cant come up with the bantz so he resorts to copy paste.

Not all Blacks are niggers, and not all queers are faggots, but refusal to completely prefer the deterrence of either is wrong.

Kys faggot and who the fuck made those shit-tier comica

the best part about this post are the sources. most arnt scientific papers, most are pre 2000. I could find articles claiming alchemy if i go back far enough

It's from /polgbt/. You'll like this one

I dont hate u i just think you are disgusting. In the same manner pigs are disgusting - I mean no harm to you but I want nothing to do with your filth.

Faggots like you give gays dudes like me bad names. Die in a hole nigger

newfag detected