The ULTRAVIOLET pill. The pill of all pills - Are you ready?

The ULTRAVIOLET pill. The pill of all pills - Are you ready?

The Sun goes through 11 year cycles where sunspots appear more frequently and at higher intensities at the end of each cycle. We are currently at the "peak" of the cycle where sunspots are at their highest intensity. Scientists have observed a higher than normal number of sunspots this cycle. Sunspots directly affect the Earth's magnetic field and DIRECTLY affects our climate. We have ONLY been recording these cycles since the 1600's, so we don't quite have a long list of data that blames climate change on the sun with 100% certainty, but remember, we have only been recording "man made" climate change since the late 1800's. It's the equivalent of being born on Monday and coming to a "groundbreaking" scientific conclusion on Tuesday night. Leftie retards also forget that there was no "man made" global warming before the Ice Age happened and that the Earth goes through natural Ice Age cycles every 100,000 years. The Earth during the Triassic period was much warmer than the temperatures we're currently at. It's all a fucking joke.

>what is the Iridium layer? Alex

bump

Nah, the UN declared that the sun has no effect on the climate.

Also if you think the magnetosphere has anything to do with the weather then you're a HAARP-humping holocaust denier.

>Nah, the UN declared that the sun has no effect on the climate.
>the UN declared
>UN
HA

Oh, you mean the same UN that wrote the Paris climate accords and basically said fuck you to any other scientific hypothesis other than "i guess we're making the earth warm"? Seems legit

(((J/eW)))

Another image debunking Leftie science

source?

This doesn't debunk anything.
They don't even correlate that well.

>It's always Burgers with threads like this

>doesn't prove the stereotype about education at all

Shut up, i will invade you too.

>being this much of a cuck

You know who denies climate change? Christians. And you know why? Because they think they can plunder Earth as hard as they can and it doesn't matter because judgement day will happen long before the Earth is fucked.

Why do you think it's always Republicans fighting against this? The very notion of the conservative party is to conserve and protect, and yet on this issue they act counter to that, being excessive and greedy.

When the bread lines start and you're constantly worried about your water reclamator breaking down, thank Christians.

I went to an American public school, and honestly if you gassed the lowest 20% of students and dropouts the whole country would be vastly better off.

I took astronomy is my senior year of college (I thought it was going to be a joke, the course was incredibly difficult). My teacher worked for NASA and he explained this to us--pretty nice when you have teachers that instruct without trying to fit a liberal social narrative.

Big changes in temperature don't naturally happen within 200 year timespans you fucking retard.

Ice ages have onset periods of thousands if not tens of thousands of years. Meanwhile the temperature has risen drastically just in the past 50 years.

>blah blah blah I'm 14 : The post

As you say, 50 years is just a transient ripple.

If I were you, I'd be a little bit more worried about the gulf stream failing to keep the jet stream stable.

>18 year old pretending to guess other peoples' ages

suck my twice-as-old-as-yours dick, ukuck

The changes in atmospheric jet streams can be attributed directly to rising ocean temperatures which are caused by human-made greenhouse effects.

And would these man-made effects have anything to do with the Gulf of Mexico?

Also, how do we limit or reverse these changes by living in economic slavery to the very interests that centrally plan the economy in the first place?

Whether you like it or not, mankind is having a profound effect on the environment.

thousands of years of man-made forest fires, logging, farming, hunting, fishing, goat herding (they eat tree saplings), building dams, burning carbon based fossil fuels and all the other shit we like to do is causing serious damage.

Bingo