Should cities be replaced by HOAs?

Should cities be replaced by HOAs?

What? No

People should be spread around the country in a manner that prevents cities from forming, because cities deracinate and divide people and make them dependent on the state.

How is a system where everybody votes and public facilities are available to outsiders better than one where they are both only for homeowners in the community?
there will always be small settlements that require a government

fuck you and your hoa. Try and tell me what to do on my property and Ill shoot you.

Settlements having local governments is fine. National governments are fine, as long as they have a clear nation that they represent exclusively (ethnostates, if you will).
But cities, mass agglomerations of people who never have to do any menial work and can dependent on the government for their income, need to go.

City governments already do that
HOA are more accountable to property owners

Your moms a hoa

>Turn all the world in Mexico/Guatemala/Honduras cities

kek

>Settlements having local governments is fine.
and the issue is how we pick the government
Does everybody living there get a vote or just the property owners?

6/10

Since these people are more likely to be renters my idea would fix this

Those who put money in. I am for a taxpayers-decide model of democracy, where only net taxpayers get a say in how their money is spent, because anything else makes it a question of two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner.

>Those who put money in.
Property owners

I never have and never will be part of a HOA, so I'm not sure on how it all works.

Isn't it just done with plurality votes? It can't be much more accountable to individuals if the masses of your neighbors can dictate what you can and can't do.

>It can't be much more accountable to individuals if the masses of your neighbors can dictate what you can and can't do.
they can do that now
Cities pass ordinances all of the time
The only difference is in an HOA you vote with your property

Not necessarily. Some homeowners here are actually net recipients. In any case, as we say in this country, "he who pays, decides".

an HOA's entire budget comes from property fees

Ok, so every hoa would have it's own police and fire department, manage it's own roads and sewer systems, and collect their own taxes?

All of that shit adds up.

just like a city does now
Also smaller ones can contract out or be a part of a larger HOA
My friend lives in a Condo where each building has its own HOA and then the complex has a biggers ones for things like the pools that are shared with all of the buildings

People would then be able to decide if they want to live in a high fee high service area or a low fee low service area

fuck no

our homeowners association is retarded and everyone hates them

you basically go back to the feudal system in one regard and no one wants that unless you are the rich one.

>basically go back to the feudal system
What are you talking about
HOAs are about property owners controlling their own community