Why is liberal TV failing?

Because racebaiting niggers don't make huwhites feel guilty any more.

Was ((( leibowitz))) the lone force in driving early 00s liberalisms popularity?

September 2014 was the end of John Stewart's time on Daily Show so of course he was getting tons of viewers at that time.

Also Trevor fucking blows, even my Liberal friends agree. They even like Samantha Bee and PRESENT MOMENT man more.

>Bad Girls Club at #5

Burn this country to the fucking ground and cover the land in salt so that nothing may grow in its place

John got too lib for me most of the time. But he was fair in some spots too. Trevor is shit. Absolute shit. Nightly show was bad too.

Agreed. ((Stewart)) is a kike. But this kike has a talent.
Leftists have a negative selection. That is the answer. Selfdestruction and degradation.

Yes, him and all of his shitty memes like

>Iraq war was about oil!
>this country doesnt belong to you

The Daily Show was only ever noteworthy because it was a pseudo-redpill of its day. There was a perception (be it true or false) that the Daily Show told the truth that was not told by the Lyingpress. Once Obama took office, and liberals refused to scrutinize him the way they did with Bush, that perception was no longer tenable -- the Daily Show becomes merely one more part of the Lyingpress.

because it's fucking track based and streamlined intellectual dishonesty. it's political hackery of the worst sort.

this. Now their targeting videogames/streaming services now that television is in the toilet.

Last week tonight: 1.03 million
Real time:4.4 Million

because it's so blatantly biased that even normal people notice.

Eat a dick. What's so bad about people wanting to enjoy mindless entertainment? Go back to complaining about how underrated your overrated anime is you neckbeard faggot.

The Daily Show used to make fun of both sides. Now they're squarely on a side.

because they turned ontheir audience, and got high on their own farts

Nov ratings for real time in Nov were 1.9 mil and Oliver 1.2 mil

where do you get this data, and what do the letters mean, is the number in millions?

A comedy show with a new host, who will never be as funny as Jon Stewart, is tanking? shocker.

The Daily Show was a comedy show that made fun of current events. Please don't mistake this fact as "leftism" or even politically biased.

Showbuzzdaily posts the compiled ratings

Except it's become exactly nothing more than liberal pandering because of Trump. I used to watch Jon (((Liebowitz))) everyday but I can't stand the new show and I can't watch Cuckbert anymore.

>Showbuzzdaily
cheers

can you explain the numbers for a retards such as myself?

Because it's worthless smarmy propaganda bullshit.

Those are age range demographics with the numbers in millions in each cell

P, F, M?

why is P18-34 bigger than P18-49 on the first row of the pic?

Tosh is 3rd rated in 2014...
Interdasting, he's a mild redpill

Failing?
Looks like its kicking ass.
Matter of factly, it looks like it dominates television.