Explain again why you hate Muslims?

Explain again why you hate Muslims?

>qt women who are subservient and know their place
>women aren't whores
>white men are considered desirable, both by women as a husband and by their parents as a son in law
>awesome food
>great community if you're one of them

i'm thinking of converting, why aren't you Sup Forums?

They hate them because they have different cannon. Much easier to create an us vs them narrative.

god damn, even 2D muslims look hideous, and that is one hell of an accomplishment.

They hate gay people.
I'm gay.

Death penalty for apostasy. As the highest tip on the minor visible part of a very deep iceberg.

Pedo's should be hanged

Because Islam is not my culture, it is not of my race.

I will not wear Muslim robes rather than a western suit, or jeans, or button up shirts.

I will not beat my wife, or stone rape victims. I will not force my ideology on others. I'm of European culture and European ethnicity, and European culture is a great thing.

Look up Bacha Bazi

>Go out of their way to not assimilate, pushing out locals
>Bans pork
>Bans gambling
>Encourages incest with cousins, importing them from native countries
>Rape native women whilst being very protective of their own women
>Muzz out during any kind of criticism of their shitty religion
>Out breeding natives
>Any country where they exist in a sizable number lacks any kind of liberty
>The one non-shitty muslim country (Turkey) has become even more shitty since pandering to Islamists
>A scientific and cultural dead end

Wow I wonder why

Believe in slavery.
Believe that sexual freedom gives them the right to murder people.

I don't hate muslims per se.
I hate wahabists and salafi jihadists

Fuck Muslims they make women their slaves

Get raked.

health conditions caused by lack of vitamin D is widespread amongst women in Islamic countries. Women are more than just oppressed, they can't even drive a fucking car in Saudi Arabia.
>women aren't whores
I don't give a shit. Stop propagating the double standard. I really could not give a shit if a woman is promiscuous or not.
>awesome food
sand

yea most people are in general pretty racist and that is why they hate muslims and everyone but themselves

Faggot

Promiscuity is a direct result of poor moral fiber. There is no double standard there.

>women being whores
>doesn't matter
Found a cuck.

Women being whores does matter, and I'm probably fairly unique on this site for saying that men being whores also matters. Sexual promiscuity destroys the intimacy in sex, and leads to higher divorce rates.

How does it feel knowing your wife is thinking about all the guys she fucked and sucked in college?

Gee, I sure think this will troll Sup Forums! They sure are racists and certainly not being satirists!

Implying that a religious group composed almost entirely of Africans and Asians is has anything other than pitch-blacked haired women with brown eyes that will suck away my genetic lineage.

faggot

>implying he's a caste virgin

Their ideology was founded by a pedophile warlord yet desite this they view him as absolutely perfect and desire to be "more like him." That's why...the best they can be is a kiddie fiddler that doesn't respect other Nations.

+1
Not the only one.

You're right, I gave my virginity to the girl I thought I was going to marry.

Didn't turn out that way, but I'be only slept with one girl, and have never even considered cheating.

>zealous insistence on converting everyone around them
>will employ violence and intimidation tactics to do this
>literally want to kill apostates
>afraid of or hate seemingly arbitrary things: pork, dogs, alcohol
>values are incompatible with western society

All that being said, I don't hate them, I just think they should do two things should they move to a non-muslim country: try and adopt the local culture and keep their religion between themselves and their god.

If they can't do these things, they can fuck off.

The First Text on Islam is Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure. If you have not read this book then you cannot speak intelligently about Islam and your opinion is totally meaningless.

Muslims deserve death for worshipping a death god. Fuck them all.

>Explain again why you hate Muslims?

Forcible proselytization
Death for blasphemy
Stoning for adultery

Absolutely barbaric religion created by a warlord.

Stalin looks like a saint in comparison to Muhammad.

>I gave my virginity to the girl I thought I was going to marry.

Maybe you should have gotten married first you hypocrite.

I don't really give a shit about Muslims, but I've got quite a few less-than-PC opinions about Islsam, and I value my right to be open about those opinions.

Hypocrite? I'm not a christian, marriage means fucking nothing to me. I never said premarital sex was bad, just that sexual promiscuity is bad.

Not much experience with Muslim women, do you? The ones I've met - a couple dozen - have all been manipulative harpies.

>women aren't whores
That you know of.

>white men are considered desirable, both by women as a husband and by their parents as a son in law
This is where I say "weak bait, man". Muslims hold the Arabs in the highest esteem (it's even in Islam's religious texts that the Arabs are Allah's chosen people), and white converts are looked down upon.

>awesome food
Yeah, until you have to sit next to them on a long train journey and all you smell is garlic and overcooked mutton.

>great community
Oh, yeah, as long as you like soft corruption and hard child prostitution. Muslim communities are utterly rife with crime, corruption and abuse.

I hate Muslim men. The women are harmless. It actually pisses me off to see right wingers assaulting Hijabi wearing Muslim women. Pick on someone your own size, sheesh!

and what if that same scenario happens again

That's still promiscuity whether you like it or not

>Encourages incest with cousins, importing them from native countries
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. About 25% of all Muslim marriages in the Netherlands are between cousins, and experts have been warning for more than a decade about the schizophrenia epidemic and average-90 IQs that result from this practice.

>Rape native women whilst being very protective of their own women
Even that last bit's not entirely true. Abuse of women and children is absolutely endemic in Muslim communities. In this country they've been rolling out special safehouses for abused Muslim women and children due to enormous demand.

I just want to fit in with absolutely everyone else on planet earth, including all of the muslims.

>women aren't whores

I have bad news for you user

Faggot

ok, that's it. when do we finally perma ban those fucking leafs?

why does the muslim art like this always depict them with white features like being pretty with pale skin and green/blue eyes?

95% of muslim women I see IRL look more like Mr Bean

>qt
Nope.

It was a mistake, and their is always a risk it will happen again, but that isn't promiscuity. Promiscuity is having sex with new people often. I'd say you're sexual promiscuous if you've ever participated in "casual sex"

They treat women like objects, there holy book promotes needless killing and subjection to retarded rules. all religions are shit Islam is just the bottom of that shit dumpster.

enjoy the slaughter, son of Esau.

The women are submissive because they're forced to be. They have no choice. in a true healthy relationship the women follow the men because you are strong and powerful as a man, not because you force them to be like some pussy

But they are whores, are you stupid? I served in the Air Force in Saudi Arabia for 6 months. I'd go to a McDonald's or Subway and the woman there would slip me pieces of paper with phone numbers and addresses with times and dates on them. I assumed the times their husbands were gone so I could come over and fuck them. They are thirsty to cheat on their husbands for how shitty they are treated, and they probably love white cock.

They aren't considered desirable. I dated an Arab chick in hs and didn't realize she was a Muslim or even what that mean back then. Went over to meet her family and they asked almost immediately if I was religious. I said I was a Christian, and they had a blank look come over the father. He took the wife and daughter into another room and talked to them for 3 minutes or so. He came back out and told me to leave his house and never talk to his daughter again.

Food is okay. I ate it sometimes in Saudi but it's all the same.!Greek food is the good "arab" food and way better.

The community is fag tier, being in Saudi that long I wanted to hang myself.

You clearly haven't spent anytime around muslims. But by all means, go ahead and convert.

If you're going to post shitty bait like this you need to try harder.

>Aleppo nigger detected

Muslim women are just fine, they're basically just traditional 20-50s styled housewives. It's the Muslim men that are absolute cancer and ruin it for everyone. If we could just import all the Muslim women and leave out the men we'd have no problems.

>kills non-believers
>people try to equate it to Christianity
>m4w people react nicer to radical islamic terrorism then to westboro baptist cucks
>Europe RN

"great community if you're one of them"
indoctrination is wrong for any religion. let people come freely to what religion they want to be apart of. don't cuck them into it

Link to interview in pic please

I DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS

I HATE ISLAM

>He took the wife and daughter into another room and talked to them for 3 minutes or so. He came back out and told me to leave his house and never talk to his daughter again.

This is why islam should be illegal.

>implying that's a bad thing
Fucking roasties deserve it

All Abrahamic religion is trash but Islam is the best out of the three.

Islam is the worst, Christianity is best, all are shit.

>All Abrahamic religion is trash but Islam is the best out of the three.

Wrong/10

Christianity > Judaism > Islam

>islam
>abrahamic

islam is abrahamic fanficiton with some arabian paganism and superstitions thrown in (djinns)

>islam is abrahamic fanficiton with some arabian paganism and superstitions thrown in (djinns)

repeating numerals of truth.

Christianity is actual cuckoldry.

still abrahamic

>Christianity is actual cuckoldry.

That's not what your mom said last night, buddy.

Because when I look at muslim countries I see shitholes, chaos and death.

Also they hate me. They hate me because I don't want to be like them.

That's alright
I'd rather protect our LGBT community, than our shitty goatfucker community

I was pegged by a hijabi

>le they treat women like objects is bad meme
Hello cucks, women are sexual objects and they must be treated as such.
Give women the right to vote and they can destroy entire countries

They smell bad

>A fucking leaf

>women aren't whores
You never hang out with any Muslim girls, did you?
In my country, they are such sluts that newborn wedlock babies dropped into trashcans is a huge social problem thanks to anti-abortion and the lack of sex education.
They are also great fuck thanks to the high amount of stress their family place on them.

Not more nor less than non-Muslim women, in my experience.

I am pretty chill with Muslims I know of in general. But their religious leaders annoy the hell out of me by constantly demanding free shit and Orwellian adjustment to national laws to deal with their social problems. Their hypocrisy is unbelievable, as they engage in corruption and get rich quick scams while acting as if they are saints. Didn't they realize anyone not blind can see their fucking properties and high end cars?

These slide threads are getting on my nerves, It's just generic b8 for free (you)'s, why aren't the mods doing their "job"?

Also, 90% of the time It's a fucking leaf making them

holy shit i got roasted

How many flipping mudslimes are there posting from Canada?

I see these threads all day where a filthy mudshit pushes their crap religion. Canada is fucked

>You never hang out with any Muslim girls, did you? In my country, they are such sluts that newborn wedlock babies dropped into trashcans is a huge social problem thanks to anti-abortion and the lack of sex education.
They are also great fuck thanks to the high amount of stress their family place on them.

This

I don't hate muslims, muslims are just people - albeit ignorant, dangerous, and inbred people - but all of that is because of islam. So yeah, I'd say I have more of a problem with islam than I do the unfortunate retards that are victims of it.

They're the wrong colour and don't embrace technological progress.

Islam could be ok with a reformation or two. Unfortunately, their scripture prevents questions.