How does Sup Forums feel about abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvPEOEtTdF4
youtube.com/watch?v=3XbLBEegJK0
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely disgusted

Conflicted.

On one hand murdering babbies is generally wrong

On the other it does keep the nig population down

It reduces the surplus african population.

SIN

Christianity makes that very clear heathen

I hate abortion. It's evil. MUH JESUS MUH BIBLE.

ALL BABIES SHOULD BE KEPT ALIVE.

Fine with it as it is now.

No one likes abortion but you don't get to take away a persons freedom.

Private property issue. If something is squatting inside you rent-free, evict that fucker.

I don't care if it's legal or not.

It's murder. You literally can't argue otherwise. The whole defense of abortion eventually boils down to whether murder is permitted under certain circumstances.

I'm fine with it if it's done in the first week or two. Once the fetus begins to take on a recognizably human form of any kid or gets a heartbeat, no go.

You screw up and find out you're pregnant? Take care of it immediately or take responsibility for your dumbass decisions.

On one hand I support it because it kills children, on the other hand it gives women a choice.

ok nigger lover.

Abortion represents an area of competing rights. It's not about science and its not about definitions of life, it's about fundamental rights.

A fetus has a right to life. This is why it is considered a double homicide when somebody kills a pregnant mother. However, when that fetus is physically dependent on the mother, it's right to life necessarily conflicts with the mother's right to physical integrity. Forcing a person to undergo surgery infringes their right to physical integrity, as does forcing them to bring a child to term.

As a society, we decided that the fetus's right to life does not trump the mother's right to physical integrity. It's not a perfect solution, because there is none. However, I feel that it is ethical, pragmatic and realistic.

What I think is interesting is when a person claims that a fetus has an INALIENABLE right to life, yet they would still allow for abortions in cases of rape. Now there's a clear case of hypocrisy.

Abortion because female was a turbo cum guzzler is fucking bad, shit should teach people to be responsible

I'm fine with it. Niggers and subhumans are least capable of avoiding unwanted pregnancies. Easier access to abortion means less subhumans in the population.

>Abortion
- Mandatory for niggers
- Mandatory for Muslims
- Illegal for ethnic White parents.

/thread/

It should be illegal and the doctors and mothers that are involved should be tried for murder

youtube.com/watch?v=HvPEOEtTdF4
youtube.com/watch?v=3XbLBEegJK0

don't care

What does equality mean to you?

This nation was founded under a peculiar pretense that equality was a matter of law. From Richard Hooker to the Founding Fathers they presupposed that REASONABLE people have a natural ability to come together and establish society through government. To them equality mean that ALL are equal to treatment by the law.

Now guess where I'm going with this...

>ok in the first week or two
>take care of it immediately when you find out you are pregnant.

You don't find out you are pregnant for a up to a month or more sometimes.

Niggers aren't people, why would it be illegal for them to get them?
Honestly, the people that handle these apes should get fined for not saying or neutering them

how much experience do you have with the administration and procedure surrounding abortion?

Do not reply to established CTR template spam.
We are being slid because a major Obama donor and partial author of the Tranny Bathroom Plan has been outed as a child rapist.
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/

Like I did when I learned about pregnancy in sex ED class in grade 5.

Shut the fuck up and let the dumb bimbo decide the future of her fucking offspring.

But what if there were no abortions, and women had to deal with the consequences of their misbehaviour, like the old days? Who is to say it wouldn't reduce the amount of degeneracy among young white women. They would know they can't sleep around like whores and just have the problem dealt with. There might be more of a return to more traditional values and families and this in the long turn is what will defeat the nignog horde, who cares if nig women breed more babies if all those babies will just end up dead at 16 on a corner or thrown in prison. The problem of white women's degeneracy is more pressing. The white man must rise above the scum and not concern himself with the mating rituals of the jigaboo.

We don't allow murder... Nor do we allow doctors to unplug terminal patients

I demand mandatory abortion for all non-whites

Abortion on whites only to prevent retarded children or the mother's death.

It actually boils down to whether or not humanity should be decided by a woman "wanting" the child.
Remember
>murder pregnant woman who wants child
2 counts of murder, crickets from pro-choice people
>mother decides the child might put a damper on her partying
Lump of cells

Do whatever you want faggot liberals, but not with my tax dollars. You get a fucking job and pay for it yourself, nigger.

"niggers" don't get abortions, dumb ass. white people do. you're perpetuating a myth,

Abortion should be allowed only in case of rape
and obligatory in case of deformities or mental retardation

For it till about the 20th week but only if men can legally abort as well (not being forced to pay for a kid they didn't want).

If abortion was illegal,there would probably be 50 million more niggers in the US. Anybody who is anti abortion is anti white.

Why not in other cases?

-If you love prepping the bull, against abortion and have more bulls for you. Enjoy being cucked :^)

-You want to preserve White race, support abortion

Why do people try to make abortion seem like direct murder of cute little babies from diaper commercials?

I don't know why there's so much fuss about it. Children grow up to be just like their parents, so it's not like we need to fight for the baby to pop out of it's mom's womb and say " I AM ALREADY AN INDIVIDUAL PERSON, DO NOT KILL ME"

No. That baby will grow up averagely to a normal life along the path their parents presented to them. And if the parents don't have that path, isn't it better to not have the baby? You're not infringing on the baby's right to live because the baby is not a person. People don't even think individually until they're teenagers.

>inb4 kill pre-teens is okay because I said this

If you made abortion for white people illegal, do you think the liberals complain

Its awful
But the alternative is awful parents raising awful kids.

Just don't make me pay for it.

basically this: but also, if a woman is using abortion as her birth control (excluding rape and incest), then her 2nd one should result in her sterilization.

I'm pro-abortion for all non-white races. In fact I encourage them to all pregnant non-whites to get abortions. It should be illegal to abort a white baby though.

Against.

Not matter the race, a baby is innocent of all sins and even a Black baby shouldn't been killed just because their race is shit.

People who use the "nigger abort more" argument are either larpings or idiots.

Is that gun real?

It's child sacrifice. On another note, have you seen the 3-5 stories in the last 2months on Drudge about how scientists believe blood transfusions from younger people to old people might prolong their life?